Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland (65770 Views)

Cute Couple Do The β€œOya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by udemzeus(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
I'm not sure I can meet someone on nairaland, this platform is so ugly
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Exmilitant(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
obembet:
God when when 😭😭😭😭? Stil Dot know why nairaland guys dey ignore me
Make yourself sellable.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by babzlim(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
oya let's do this
any serious girl should hit me up.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Toluwanise247(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
fyzaila:

I can't doubt you.
Can we talk
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Giftexx: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Babes hot. They are cute 2gether
nlfpmod:
A medical doctor, Tobi Joshua, who met his partner on Nairaland has shared photos with his woman, a final year medical student.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/TobiJoshua2/status/1680626197279932416?t=UJgD2OsfakN25OblLGWgmQ&s=08
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Fahdiga(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
PapalsBull:

I know you will login with this one, typical cheesy
Oya take
I don't like commenting here again but I'll do so for the sake of clarity. If you believe I'm the one behind the moniker then You need a brain transplant. For your information, I have ceased to comment here for many months ago. Since this is a faceless forum, anyone can claim to be any body. Don't just type what you know nothing about just because you have a phone and data. Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by PapalsBull(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
[s]
Fahdiga:
I don't like commenting here again but I'll do so for the sake of clarity. If you believe I'm the one behind the moniker then You need a brain transplant. For your information, I have ceased to comment here for many months ago. Since this is a faceless forum, anyone can claim to be any body. Don't just type what you know nothing about just because you have a phone and data. Goodbye.
[/s]
Pipe low my man. Stop trolling helinues with your hisban handle. It cost you nothing to mind your business
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by IslamIsIdiotic: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
They both belong to the same tribe

DavidTech23:
When others were busy attacking tribes and gender, theses ones were 'hooking-up'. Smart couple
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
obembet:
Drop C. Ronaldo matter and thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Melagros(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hisbah:
Only if Helinues will be serious about us. Congrats to the couple.
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by PapalsBull(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Fahdiga:
If you're not the one behind the moniker, why didn't you come out immediately to caution hisbah
I dey run street ma guy. You are not dealing with a kid here.

Hisbah:
You think you are making sense. Only if you know what transpired between me and the Fahdiga you are quoting before I decided to troll him like I'm doing to helineus now. Continue fooling around. It is good no one sees each other face here grin grin.
I have warned you, stop causing toxicity on this forum.

Ask bloodykiller aka finestgurlie, he will brief you about papalsbull
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Hisbah(f): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
PapalsBull:

Come outside now
You think you are making sense. Only if you know what transpired between me and the Fahdiga you are quoting before I decided to troll him like I'm doing to helineus now. Continue fooling around. It is good no one sees each other face here grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
They definitely didn't meet in the Politics section...! tongue

We know where such dalliances occur on this forum:

Romance
Food
Japa

Etc...!
Romance

I can bet my soul they didnt meet in romance section.. Could be travel, diary, food and whatnots bt nt romance section..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Hisbah(f): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
PapalsBull:

If you're not the one behind the moniker, why didn't you come out immediately to caution hisbah

It is good you continue seeing me as fahdiga. I'll continue trolling others here why you mistaken me as another person even though you don't see my face πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Tomorrow when the game changes you will say I'm helineus too. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Angelfrost(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Silentgroper:
Romance

I can bet my soul they didnt meet in romance section.. Could be travel, diary, food and whatnots bt nt romance section..

Really??!... What then goes on in that Romance section??! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by PapalsBull(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Silentgroper:
Romance

Jambites, low budget yahoo boys disguising as female have taken over there.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by OblorOblor: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Really cute. Congratulations to them.
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by mordred44: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
I wish them best of luck
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by PapalsBull(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hisbah:
It is good you continue seeing me as fahdiga. I'll continue trolling others here why you mistaken me as another person even though you don't see my face πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. Tomorrow when the game changes you will say I'm helineus too. grin
Na small small I take dey cure madness for here o.
Keep trolling
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by IyanuDeb(f): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Automatic fp angry
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Dminister(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
obembet:
May be when you start replying to messages. Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Fahdiga(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
PapalsBull:

It has been long I stopped engaging with kids. When last did you see my comments here. I've been seeing your mentions since but I intentionally ignored you but just decided to correct you once and for all. You want me to engage with that fool hisbah or what so that she will continue with her trolling. I deliberately shunned her and she left me alone. Didn't you see how others are giving her attention and she continues to troll them. I don't banter with kids and unknown entities. I know the caliber of people I banter with even if I want to comment on nairaland. You can continue linking me with every moniker on this site. I'm done with you kid. You can also say that I'm the one behind these monikers

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by BabbanBura(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
obembet:

You ain't bad actually, I need a replacement girlfriend if you are available. We can start with a lunch

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
undecided undecided undecided
Do u see now
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by BabbanBura(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Puss360:
God when? πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ....

You do everything hard ehn? I can see you also fck hard!

Damn, this girl dey hard things
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Kevineleven(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
gbolabodada:

No I am not bro.... She isn't the same person as you guys potray her to be on NL
Oh you are serious, I thought you were joking about her being your babe, yeah she is probably different, most of us are just catching cruise here, all the best.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Silentgroper(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wkaay:
WoW Beautiful Lovely How una meet o Make una teach us hmhm me
i get the pdf, is just 200.00dolls..
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Hisbah(f): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
PapalsBull:

Na small small I take dey cure madness for here o.
Keep trolling
Ok sir. I'll keep the trolling going while you continue calling me fadhga. grin grin. You are wise and street smart as you said.

Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Bluntemperor: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
eliyke:
Lyk I always say,all dis inter-tribal wars in nairaland are for d poor nd jobless people here,always online 247.. immediately after election mc oluomo visited e-money, even if tinubu nd obi meet 2day dey will shake hands nd even hung each other....

You got the message,bro!
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Rahkman: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
See as him thin him no sey chop food?
Re: Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland by Hisbah(f): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
Fahdiga:
It has been long I stopped engaging with kids. When last did you see my comments here. I've been seeing your mentions since but I intentionally ignored you but just decided to correct you once and for all. I don't banter with kids and unknown entities. I know the caliber of people I banter with even if I want to comment on nairaland. You can continue linking me with every moniker on this site. I'm done with you kid.
Shii. Close your mouth. We are the same person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.