Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Does Age Matter In Relationships ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Matter In Relationships ? (16915 Views)

52 Years Nia Long & 38 Year's Omarion Does Age Difference Matter In A Relation / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships ? by Okarakwu: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Age is nothing but a number. in as much as the main ingredients in marriage is love, understanding, respect and other beautiful adjectives but physical attraction is also important. Women age faster than man, a 40 years old woman is an old lady compared to a 40 years man who can be even referred to as a youth. In years to come in your marriage I hope you will still stand strongly beside her cos she will definitely age faster than you and if she is the fat type might be erroneously be referred as your mother if you go out together... That's the catch in having someone of the same age bracket if not there is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships ? by dontrulee: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Karlifate:

Where is the baby daddy?

As long as he's still alive, he'll still fΓΊck her when they meet in a comfortable setting.

Single mothers knows how to lovebomb & be wild under the sheets.

Don't deceive yourself with her "religiousity"

Her baby Daddy got married to someone else and they've cut off all connections, so a chance of reunion is very slim.

I'm still observing her Sha. But so far so good, she's been behaving normally grin grin
Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships ? by Osashalom: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Puss360:

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ... I donno why I find this your post funny.... So u mean you can date a girl older than you?
I prefer them older. I have dated a lady 10years older than me... They are far easier to relate with
Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships ? by Karlifate: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
dontrulee:

Her baby Daddy got married to someone else and they've cut off all connections, so a chance of reunion is very slim.

I'm still observing her Sha. But so far so good, she's been behaving normally grin grin

You're making excuses for a woman, because you're in love.

The same woman will drop you like spoilt potato when push comes to shove, even if she professes her love for you 24/7
Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships ? by dontrulee: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Karlifate:

You're making excuses for a woman, because you're in love.

The same woman will drop you like spoilt potato when push comes to shove, even if she professes her love for you 24/7

Maybe,you may be right
Who knows?
Re: Does Age Matter In Relationships ? by Dominican89: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
I think True Love over-rules such theology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies / I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.