Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1474068 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:
If Ike is trying to sabotage Mercy's win, is it by throwing someone's clothes? This just looks like an excuse from Ike's fans to stop people from dragging him.
Don’t mind those dumb psychos!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yeah…until she’s being poisoned or strangled to death!
Comon gtf out of my mention!

Calm your nerves, nobody is strangling or poisoning anybody 😌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dsimmer:

Baye took seyi's drink and insulted him on top of unwarranted but Baye is the victim? Lol. If I were Seyi, Baye would get her 3rd strike right there! Nonsense.

She didn't take Seyi's drink.
Ilebaye brought water into the closet for herself and Alex. Seyi took out of the water and kept in his closet , she went back and took the water that she didn't bring it for him.
Seyi started Fuming that she took water from his closet. Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Edu93:
To be very honest Ilebaye is very rude, I can see why she's having problems with everyone.
They can't all be wrong.
And she's mastered the art of poking them and when they react she plays the pity card.
Nigerians are too emotional for this kind of game, they forget that this is a game.
I have no problems with Baye pity card strategy same way i also do not have any whatsoever with Ike or whoever provoking game.
End of the day it's a game to win a 120m.
If you can't stand the heat or you're mentally unstable abeg stay your house or take a voluntary exit

What does Isaac Newton's third law of motion say again?

For someone who said she came with Tacha strategy, she should expect reaction after her provocation.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dsimmer:

Baye took seyi's drink and insulted him on top of unwarranted but Baye is the victim? Lol. If I were Seyi, Baye would get her 3rd strike right there! Nonsense.
I hope you heal!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
aroundnaija:

Nah, it's the game nobody send anybody papa inside that house😌

Why are all the housemates targeting her though?
They're threatened by her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Neo is also a basically good person
🤷🏾‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
There’s a thin line between entertainment and pure evil!
It’s okay if you don’t like illebaye cos no one is forcing you to like her but there’s no difference between supporting Ike’s wickedness and engaging in witchcraft!
Spits!
If only y’all know the spiritual implications of what Ike did last night,you’d just shut up!
I hope she never wears those clothes again in her life!

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why are all the housemates targeting her though?
They're threatened by her.

Yes for obvious reasons, most of them knows the strategy is actually working for her outside hence getting her disqualified is the option😌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jack500:
I have always known Pere is a useless old fool.

But his damaged fans will keep supporting him.

Where is that foolish Tiinummental or what is his name.

and weneva Adekunle comes for him dey wud be d first to shout on Adekunle. meanwhile dia fave is disgracing himself looking out for soft target in ilebaye.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I hope you heal!!!

Did you watch it?

Mercy said with her mouth that Baye took seyi's drink unwarranted. And why was she insulting Seyi?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Amya:

Jury might vote the winner though.

Not on this show.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Chizzy

That one was more or less like her houseboy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Pegasussolid for now…

Safarigirl really hurt you o, did she reject you or something?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by phrezzz: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
kowema:
There's a narrative on Twitter that Ike did it to hand Ilebaye a victim edge over Mercy.
Now that I'm a lot calmer, let me look at it differently especially since I watched it play out.

So Mercy and Angel and Ike were gisting, then Kidd comes along and begins to get touchy with Mercy plus kissing in front of Ike. Ike didn't react, he was smiling and next he went into the closet and straight to Ilebaye's things.
Possible trigger: Ike believes that Mercy is about to replay what she did with him with PPD season. He recognized it as he still considers himself the victim and he had vowed that Mercy Won't win under his watch.

The pepper 🌶️ Dem hand are in an agreement not to give Ilebaye highlights, this has been Mercy's memo to her guys.

He gets to the closet and meets Seyi and Venita. He therefore has to cook up a story to suit what he is about to do, so he created a story making Seyi believe that I'm doing this in solidarity for you bro.

So I believe he is doing this to give Baye the victim edge, make her suspect Kidd as well and spoil Mercy's game.

Omo!. This is my thoughts.

Amazingly, as I type this, Ike is still expressing his left over anger.

These are possible immediate reasons.
Remote reasons would have been the meeting with the guys
you are so spot on and I am here for it

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
mattgoners:
At this point i dont mind Ilebaye leaving dis show....this is much

You go gee her the 120m? 🤨
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dsimmer:

Did you watch it?

Mercy said with her mouth that Baye took seyi's drink unwarranted. And why was she insulting Seyi?
You are a waste of time and energy!
Get out of my mention please!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You are a waste of time and energy!
Get out of my mention please!

I asked you a question which you failed to answer.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
aroundnaija:

Yes for obvious reasons, most of them knows the strategy is actually working for her outside hence getting her disqualified is the option😌

I hope she's able to read the situation to know she's got strong support outside.
Also, she shouldn't allow herself be bullied, but remain bold without crossing the line.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
mariahAngel:

She said that? 😲
What a manipulative weech!
Same thing she did to Tacha.

She only said Seyi should calm down that it wasn’t time to go at Baye.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:

She's a bloody hypocrite. Fortunately for her, Ike decided to play it cool.

The thing with Ike is that, he doesn't sweat the big stuff.... only the small stuff nobody expects him to react to that triggers him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Agbgift:

Kidd has eyes for mercy. And Mercy will run him street.

Two of them are crooks.

Does Kidd look like someone you can run street? His action yesterday never clear your doubts? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
carammel:

She only said Seyi should calm down that it wasn’t time to go at Baye.

Same thing, dear. Same thing! 😀

That is even worse, like what is she thinking? What is her plan?

As for that Seyi, Urgh! 😖
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Or watch doyin doing make upfor hours. grin

Nah, I know it's competition but our boys went extra...... Our boys are trouble and I love them! Well we move!!!

laugh wan kee me here! cheesy

True our boys no try
But we move!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
If Ike wants to play any stupid game with mercy why must he play it with casualties?

This narrative that he's just helping ilebaye to win so mercy doesn't win is just something Ike fans cooked up to reduce all the draggings he has been receiving.

Ike is the same person who was bullying ilebaye, telling her that he'll get her her 3rd strike and he did it so much that she cried to big brother in the diary with 4 solid examples of how Ike was bullying her. Big brother had to call ike to tell him to back off and Ike went to tell mercy.

Ike's only motivation towards what he did to ilebaye is the demon mindset he has..
Ike is an evil person through and through, who for some reason is just obsessed with tormenting ilebaye and getting her disqualified.
The only reason He only got bold again to bully Ilebaye after being warned by big brother and whitemoney is because he saw most people in the house are back to bullying Ilebaye as opposed to standing up for her.

No wonder he and mercy got along so well. They are a Match made in trying to disqualify their fellow competitors heaven
Very dirty, low down, vile, evil, wicked humans.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
LMAO. They’ve started tracking back

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
FrankGiel:
Soma, no means No! Angel doesn't wanna talk. don't be an abuser!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ike is not over Mercy. He’s hurt , he understand the game and is all out to make sure mercy doesn’t win. This guy na kolomental case. Biggie don pack yaba left client join house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
kowema:
This snake man Pere should leave this girl alone.
So tactless.

Una go wail tire

One or two of them gangs... Pere, Ike or Kidd will be on your screen for a long time... deal with it

And after they are gone, you guys will wish they didn't

We move!

🚶🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
Whitemoney you look so good kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:
Angel just admitted that she was the one who threw Soma's clothes on the floor earlier on in the game.

Biggie cannot give Ike a strike without also giving Angel one.

shocked
I thought Ike was the only evil person there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.