Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466691 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:
If Ike is trying to sabotage Mercy's win, is it by throwing someone's clothes? This just looks like an excuse from Ike's fans to stop people from dragging him.
Don't mind them. They're just being mischievous in order to water down the evil intent of Ike towards Ilebaye, and then turn around the narrative and make it look like Mercy was the actual victim.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
I learnt pere,kidd,Ike,etc discussed gettin baye one more strike.

But I dont think Pere knows it is Ike o. Maybe he thinks it is kidd.lol
Cos he told kidd,u r evil or smtn.

And he obviously wasnt happy abt the clothes stuff.

Ike went overboard wt the floor stuff.

Those saying biggie ought to cancel baye's strikes. As what? Lol
Baye has been getting on so many ppls bad sides. Pulling hair and getting physical wt housemates. Her strike stays.

Glad she didn't get one more. She should stay off provoking others as well.

Ike will get his strike, today or tmoro. So everyone should calm down.

Learnt mercy is planning to gv baye her third strike....the real "no matter what it takes" mercy is out.

Pls in all these,cee c supports baye.
Vote cee c next time she is up.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Psychedelia:
Ike really ought to be ashamed of himself.
You can all see why he isn't successful

How is your fave more successful than him?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
People talking about Ike and although I wouldn't know why he did that and I would say he shouldn't have probably done such, considering it wasn't him, albeit same Baye insulted him in the early week.

However people should be familiar with Ike by now. He tends to buy matter easily grin If he could steal coins from Esther for turning down Frood thus making Frood cry grin, he could do worse to someone being disrespectful to everyone. So like I stated already, he probably shouldn't have done such, considering it didn't involve him but that's Ike who always buys matter grin, let alone someone being disrespectful to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
In as much as I don't like what happened to ilebaye, that girl is rude and disrespectful

Make we take true small.

She is a spoilt brat!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bennytwin:
I learnt pere,kidd,Ike,etc discussed gettin baye one more strike.

But I dont think Pere knows it is Ike o. Maybe he thinks it is kidd.lol
Cos he told kidd,u r evil or smtn.

And he obviously wasnt happy abt the clothes stuff.

Ike went overboard wt the floor stuff.

Those saying biggie ought to cancel baye's strikes. As what? Lol
Baye has been getting on so many ppls bad sides. Pulling hair and getting physical wt housemates. Her strike stays.

Glad she didn't get one more. She should stay off provoking others as well.

Ike will get his strike, today or tmoro. So everyone should calm down.

Learnt mercy is planning to gv baye her third strike....the real "no matter what it takes" mercy is out.

Pls in all these,cee c supports baye.
Vote cee c next time she is up.

Even ceec wey she pull hair no plot evil against her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Amya:

Jury might vote the winner though.

We watch
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
mariahAngel:

She said that? 😲
What a manipulative weech!
Same thing she did to Tacha.

🤓

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
I blame everything that happened to Ilebaye yesterday on Adekunle sad

And rightly so cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
kowema:
There's a narrative on Twitter that Ike did it to hand Ilebaye a victim edge over Mercy.
Now that I'm a lot calmer, let me look at it differently especially since I watched it play out.

So Mercy and Angel and Ike were gisting, then Kidd comes along and begins to get touchy with Mercy plus kissing in front of Ike. Ike didn't react, he was smiling and next he went into the closet and straight to Ilebaye's things.
Possible trigger: Ike believes that Mercy is about to replay what she did with him with PPD season. He recognized it as he still considers himself the victim and he had vowed that Mercy Won't win under his watch.

The pepper 🌶️ Dem hand are in an agreement not to give Ilebaye highlights, this has been Mercy's memo to her guys.

He gets to the closet and meets Seyi and Venita. He therefore has to cook up a story to suit what he is about to do, so he created a story making Seyi believe that I'm doing this in solidarity for you bro.

So I believe he is doing this to give Baye the victim edge, make her suspect Kidd as well and spoil Mercy's game.

Omo!. This is my thoughts.

Amazingly, as I type this, Ike is still expressing his left over anger.

These are possible immediate reasons.
Remote reasons would have been the meeting with the guys
This is a mischievous narrative by Mercy fans. They simply want to make Mercy look like the actual target, the victim.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
AwesomeDuru:
You're trying too hard to rubbish Pere's image.

It's not working though undecided

It will never work!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
I will pay to see ceec's reaction when she later find out the culprit cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:
According to Frodd and Mercy, Seyi said Ilebaye took his drink from his locker. Mercy said that she's sure the viewers won't see that part but they'll see where Seyi exploded.

You see am nah?
Biggy dey protect small pepper aswear lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:
Mercy and Frodd said that Ilebaye is the real bully in the house. Mercy also talked about how Ilebaye and Kidd agreed to talk about Kidd's business but she's(Ilebaye) now making it look like they never had that conversation.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
BadMaster:

This is a mischievous narrative by Mercy fans. They simply want to make Mercy look like the actual target, the victim.
They think it's pepper Dem season 😂😂

They even went to pay instablog to post it.

Street is smarter now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:
The reaction that was expected didn't play out.....

Good for all concerned
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
carammel:

The way fans move is a funny one, Ilebaye might do something tomorrow and certain fans will withdraw support.

You should not give up on your fave all because of certain events and noise from a particular side.
You cannot stop voting for your fave simply because you feel someone has a better chance, that is exactly what the noise from that camp wants you to believe.

As the games proceed, Many things will happen and that which we think would be might not just be.

The game is still open..
Bless you!!!

It's funny how people are giving up in week 4 when the dynamics of the game can change within 24 hours.

Any of the top contenders can still win. All these emotions are just for the moment. Most people arising don't even vote.

However,if Ilebaye eventually wins,then good for her,she obviously must have deserved it but it is still too early to call.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
finallybusy:
I will always say it that Nairalanders are unemployed. See as this thread full by four in the morning. I don’t know any office which doesn’t work on Fridays.

Was it your ghost that posted?
Anyway, all thanks to my boys grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
safarigirl:

Are you sure he didn't touch the box? because apparently the box was equally trashed, Cross had seen it earlier when he went out to pee and brought it back into the wardrobe space while thinking it was just a random thing.
I'm not sure, I didn't see him open the box, he opened the drawer and took out all the clothes. Based on what they showed us ooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

How is your fave more successful than him?

My fave is Mercy Eke oh.
That should answer your question. 😎

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
Cross and Neo are tearing me up cheesy cheesy. What is with the fake French and interpretation?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You clock person strategy, yet they all continue to fuel and they call themselves OG and game reader.....cheesy

So they should leave her and we will die of boredom?

Nah.... Make small pepper rise and retaliate

We are here for the drama grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:
Ike: Most of these girls are like this because they're scared of tarnishing their brands.

Kiddwaya: Which brand do they have?

Ike: I'm sorry; the brands in their minds.

😆😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This two na deadly savage.

With touch of Akata.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
OldBeer:

Pere, that girl calls you daddy, have no hands in her disqualification. grin

You go fear Okonwko na..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
BadMaster:

Don't mind them. They're just being mischievous in order to water down the evil intent of Ike towards Ilebaye, and then turn around the narrative and make it look like Mercy was the actual victim.

Ike is the head gamer this season. He is playing a high game. Same game wike played with Atiku. He is close with Mercy and her gang...but from inside sabotage her. From day 1 he told Angel, he might not win but Mercy won't win the money. I see his plot now. It will take a higher gamer to see this plot from inside. If Doyin tells this message to Mercy she will be a Doyen to unmask this. I love this season . Ilebaye is just a pawn in the hands of Ike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Nope, she had a burst up with Seyi over a comment she made to the general house which was not directed to Seyi, but Seyi decided to jump into it with her, she had an argument with Kidd as regards the crap Kidd did during their presentation and that was it. How Ike decided to involve himself is what I don't get.....

it's better you write out the comment for those reading your post to be well informed.

The way you wrote your account of it seemed from a biased point

She said they are all crazy (I didn't watch, I read it here), Seyi was included in that and anyone could have taken it personally

That was disrespectful
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

shocked
I thought Ike was the only evil person there?

The funny thing was that she even said it like three times that she threw Soma's clothes on the floor.

So, if Biggie is going to give Ike a strike for throwing Ilebaye's clothes on the floor, then he needs to give Angel a strike as well. No room for favouritism.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
Ike you're disgusting

I hate people that do you evil and come and try to laugh with you.

Playing in your face. Ike you're utter trash.
If you're coming for someone, come for the person..

Don't come for the person while still going to laugh in the person's face

I'm glad ilebaye is not talking or saying anything to Ike or anybody

I wonder how Doyin will feel when she finds out it's Ike.

Its a game.

Y'all really need to calm down.

Dont know why Nigerians are too judgemental and sentimental.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
Ike you're disgusting

I hate people that do you evil and come and try to laugh with you.

Playing in your face. Ike you're utter trash.
If you're coming for someone, come for the person..

Don't come for the person while still going to laugh in the person's face

I'm glad ilebaye is not talking or saying anything to Ike or anybody

I wonder how Doyin will feel when she finds out it's Ike.

Ike has nothing against Ilebaye from what just happened. The boy is scorned. He will do more of f biggie don't interject. This plot is sweet. Abeg Ike must stay...I want to see where this leads to.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
damiviolet:
Come to think of it ......mercy is not a nice person and all this her women supporting women yarn is just dust.......how on earth will she pack clothes that was on the toilet floor and mix it with the clean ones inside the locker........if she had not done that at least she would have been left with few clothes

You really think that action was premeditated?

If she hadn't picked the clothes, problem. Now she picked the clothes, still problem.

I understand the need to criticize housemates your dont like. But make it make sense.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:
Mercy and Frodd said that Ilebaye is the real bully in the house. Mercy also talked about how Ilebaye and Kidd agreed to talk about Kidd's business but she's(Ilebaye) now making it look like they never had that conversation.

Princess was even surprised when people were asking her about Baye being the victim. She said Baye was the bully.

Someone who said she came with Tacha strategy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Psychedelia:

My fave is Mercy Eke oh.
That should answer your question. 😎

I don't want to say what's on my mind about Mercy

Just keep it moving

When it's Ike's time, he will pull through

Nobody can stop it

This boy only want to entertain viewers, and says this all the time but you all come at him saying all manners of rubbish

Let them even evict him, so you all can rest embarassed

I wish bhe leaves this weekend so you can watch your kumbaya in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.