Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463517 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2023
Beorn:

I think it's more out of hatred than not watching the show because even updates here which were praising Neo, Alex, Ike, Doyin clearly wrote it was for their acting skills and not singing. When one don't watch they end up thinking all the HMs that participated only sang.

You know I'm not a fan of WM and will never not accept an opportunity to drag him. But even I can clearly see their agenda. I think it's not strictly about WM in these narratives they want to push.

They want tag ever act as bullying, ignoring common sense in the process. They feel like a little girls saviour, changing the world one good deed at a time. But what theyre only doing is justifying bad behaviour and entitlement. I said yesterday that if it was said that Baye carried a knife and stabbed someone, all these people you see here will still justify it. They're like mindless zombies at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2023
Lauryn41:
The only illebaye fan I know and will reply here is Tatiana4u

The rest bandwagoners , y’all should go back to the pit you crawled out from
DGOODLYF though a newbie reason u didn't recognize her actually started supporting Ilebaye first!

Tatiana4u and the rest are all bandwagoners especially Tatiana that watches from twitter and checks for those with large fanbases.... She was actually supporting Nini in shine ya eyes till she noticed nini didn't have much fans and dropped her for Angel like the bandwagoner she is lol
Me if I see truth I go talk am and I don't have to like the person to say it😊

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2023
Since Pere can't win and one of my faves (Kidd) is out already, I just hope Mercy wins. But I'm really scared for her. A lot of people are not relating well with this mature Mercy. They prefer the crazy sexual Mercy of Pepper Dem and are sympathetic towards Ceec for not winning her season despite being the most talked about. I hope Mercy Eke wins in the end. I just like her

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2023
mattgoners:
I started supporting Ilebaye with my DGOODLYF moniker since her altercation with Venita wen d house was Kinda boring and everyone were saying she must not leave dat house yet ooo....
The likess of

Ladyhippo
Kowema
Nhazeru
Tatiana4u
Christobam and so on started dis 2geda because we want drama n shes d only giving it den...

So make una rest with dis Bandwagon narrative

Teamie

leave them they will all cry blood by the time Baye and Bayetribe finished dealing with them. No be we tell them to Stan sauceless housemates.

Their tears our joy

Ilebaye for the money

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nwauwa(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2023
Gbadoboy:
Ade is very smart. After they've finished their food he will bring the one he stored.
Biggie will bring every hidden food out, one by one
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2023
Altrarecords:

Shallipopi pull more crowd than 2 face?

Dude stay off drugs

Every single 2 face show including the last one was sold out

Rema I can understand because he's in the top 3 to 5 biggest naija artiste right now but popi? Lmao

Also while talking about age, you think Beyonce won't sell out concerts easier and faster than any new artiste? Get better deals?

While still about age, you think haaland would command more brand influencer fee than Ronaldo?

You think any New artiste will pull more crowd than Micheal Jackson if he were still alive and wanted to do a show?

Cmon man you can't be serious
I don’t understand how your type can’t Argue like civilized humans that you are trying to form.

Like can’t you put down your points without insults?
Whats Rema singing that 2face has not sang? Why then would Rema pull a bigger crowd?
Dbanj was no1 in his prime, Dbanj still makes music, how come no one is really paying him any more attention?

Taking Beyoncé for example, the woman has Been there, she may still have the star power but my main argument is that , a woman of Beyoncé’s cannot wake up today and decide to go into music and expect to blow simply because she has the talent, she might appeal to a certain demography but would never be well accepted and mind you it is the millennials that are still excited about Beyoncé no matter how much you want to look at it.
If you want to argue please do so with civility and stop being crass.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2023
QueenSindel:
DGOODLYF though a newbie reason u didn't recognize her actually started supporting Ilebaye first!

Tatiana4u and the rest are all bandwagoners especially Tatiana that watches from twitter and checks for those with large fanbases.... She was actually supporting Nini in shine ya eyes till she noticed nini didn't have much fans and dropped her for Angel like the bandwagoner she is lol

Abeg I don’t want you and Tatiana beef 😂😂😂

And to think I was one of those who supported illebaye in the beginning

I was happy when she came back and I was rooting for her in level up

I thought she was evicted too early and had spices to give but look at things now
Bandwagon and pity me party don make me dislike am 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2023
chrisnando:
This Kim is slowly capping

The girl annoys the hell out of me.

And why is it always the ladies claiming that money is nothing to them. Imagine Kim saying 2.5m is not a big deal for her.

Who is she? Who is her father?

Very unlikable person.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

She’s tiring me out sha

The arrogance is just neasauting, yet the mumu gal come BBN as fake housemate......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nwauwa(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2023
The funniest thing in the argument on this thread is that Ileboye has never topped the polls once. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Nhazeru:

Teamie

leave them they will all cry blood by the time Baye and Bayetribe finished dealing with them. No be we tell them to Stan sauceless housemates.

Their tears our joy

Ilebaye for the money
Yes o
We Baye tribes must stand together 😁

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

They are both mad then.

The Alex disgust me most times.........useless love and light expecting everyone to react the way she want all the time.

Yesterday during the convo with seyi I love how pere just kept shut......she tried dragging him into the convo about ilebaye but pere just kept mute and minded his business.

She's a control freak. She wants to control everyone and everything around her with the pretext that she does it because she cares.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2023
Honestly, I still don't know or see how Ilebaye will win this show?

As far as BBN is concerned, it doesn't favour some categories of housemates.
1..Married people.. They are always stiff and try their best to protect their marriage.
Viewers don't like this.

2..The Yankees and Janded people.. People see them as rich and won't want then to come and collect their money mean for the poor and hustlers in Nigeria.

3.Age....Once you are the oldest in that house, just forget about being the winner.

If you observe, these are the set o people that have been leaving when almost the general house apart from some few have been put on possible eviction.
This will also continue with this new nomination method.

After these set of people have left, the real game will start maybe in about 3 weeks time.

I STILL DONT SEE HOW ILEBAYE WILL WIN THIS SHOW.
As for me, highest will be her getting to the finals

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2023
nwauwa:
The funniest thing in the argument on this thread is that Ileboye has never topped the polls once. angry grin
Dont worry ....She will top at d finale

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

Exactly

Ignoring her will make her fade away but they keep talking about her

Foolish people
. And using her catchphrase "let's have faan'" I've never seen such a set of mumu people. And they call themselves All Stars.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2023
Jen96:
I am not even looking forward to the evictions tomorrow, the housemates won't shake cos they feel the line up is strong.. I am waiting for them to all call Baye for nomination, with the so called strong OGs Mercy and Angel said they will put with Baye. Mercy even said, I go stand .. Nothing. We see u... I pity White Money if by mistake they put him in this line up
It's one reason I wished Ilebaye was up this week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2023
Mrs. Olopade is helping Mr. Olopade to make his hair, new looks Deks coming up soon.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2023
The win is between Adekunle and ilebaye 😵‍💫

😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:
. And using her catchphrase "let's have faan'" I've never seen such a set of mumu people. And they call themselves All Stars.

I’m not even mad again

If she wins , Then congrats to her

We really overestimated these housemates intelligence

So far only Ade and Pere have managed to Ignore the situation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2023
Facebook....Ilebaye
Twitter.........Ilebaye
Instagram.....Ilebaye
Tiktok............Ilebaye
Nairaland......Ilebaye .....4 d past 48 hours....
Wetin na......
And some insecure fanbase who as deir plan scattered and saying she didnt deserve to win?....

Una go xplain tire cos dis season is sealed already

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2023
@ Christobam

Of course, I do know English isn't an indicator nor the litmus for intelligence/knowledge. However, For someone who had been bragging over English mastering as his own litmus test for his IQ range (lol😅) yet came up with "an" instead of "a", it only shows your stupidity the more. grin

There was also another round of your show of shame in your subsequent post. Lol. It ain't typo, it's a display of your stupidity. Now answer my questions or shut your dumb ass like I stated. Lol.

Lastly, if your lame ass choose to support dumb toxicity/entitled rude brat, do it with your chest rather than demonise other housemates for your stupidity!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2023
Nhazeru:
After Ike and Seyi leaves tomorrow can the housemates give us Doyin's head so we send her home next week.

Any busy body housemate that comes for Baye must go, Kidd is home, Seyi and Ike goes tommorow, Doyin is next. Kogi jazz abeg run am for me🙏

This is now a movement!!
Operation send Ilebaye oppressors home!!

No more for love and light 😏

Doyin goes nowhere. Not when Neo, Angel, Soma and co are still there

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2023
ultraviolet27:

That One na Confirm Cowardly Neutral here He forms that every Season!!
Oh, he's known for that?... It's irritating denying what is obvious. Shey dem go beat you ni?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2023
carammel:

I understand you guys love to live in the ideal world rather than the realistic world.
Age! Age! Age!
It brings a lot of restrictions and it is factual.
It is not only in Africa, no football club in Europe will pay higher for a Messi or Ronaldo over Haaland, a woman of Maria Sharapova age would not wake up today and decide they want to hit all time high in tennis and compete with Iga Swiatek, can a man of Jimmy Jatts age come out today and goes into DJ hustle and expect to blow.
How often does Jimmy Jatt even gets invite for Dj jobs even though he is a pioneer Dj artiste in Nigeria?

You understand this thing but have chosen to be philosophical.
I'm not being philosophical. As for your football example, it's funny as hell. You're just taking a small percentage and making it the standard. There are older footballers who cost more than their younger counterparts in today's market. Even the Messi and Ronaldo still have a lot of value at their age compared to a lot of young players. You're using a generational talent like Haaland to make a point against two guys who are near the retirement age.
Pray tell, if age was so important as you're making it, why then are the most important world decisions made by the older guys. Why use an inactive DJ like Jimmy Jatt to make a point? Why not compare two artists who are still top of their game?
Would Ice spice sell out Nicki because she is younger? How many active actors in Hollywood have lost relevance simply because they turned 40? You just choose to compare active creatives to inactive ones. Here's a tip make the comparisons fair.
This age thing is just a fallacy and people who push it always use the 5% as the standard. And it's worse here because while we're writing people off based on age, our foreign counterparts still prioritize value.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2023
carammel:

What’s there to blow again at 40?

My dear age doesn't limit success

Fatai rolling dollar made a great come back in his music career in his 80s and his success was massive

Baba cashed out well till death came

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Why are you this worked up over a reality tv show? Bbn is the least most important thing in the world. It is just entertainment. It is okay to align with whatever housemate and whatever narrative you want to push. E never reach to start to fear for the future of the country. If u no know, the future of the country don dagbaru since.

Big Brother is a microcosm of the real world. Don't dismiss it as merely entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2023
I AM A BANDWAGONER

I AM A GULLIBLE NIGERIAN

I ACCEPT IT WITH MY FULL CHEST

I remember when i started supporting Ilebaye. The night she fought with neo and venita that venita went to cry in the toilet.
I never looked back since then.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Adekunle is in a different BB inside this BBhouse...🤣🤣

Comfortable zone out no time.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2023
ColdHunter:

The girl annoys the hell out of me.

And why is it always the ladies claiming that money is nothing to them. Imagine Kim saying 2.5m is not a big deal for her.

Who is she? Who is her father?

Very unlikable person.

She's very pretentious. She's the main person who told the housemates what's going on outside.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2023
Chibabe005:
Omoshola wasn't lying when he said,doyin looks like an Elf, very ugly and scary without makeup on... Only one person, resembles frog and elf... wahala!!

Mercy Eke i see you, which Kain early morning twerking be this? Hunting for prospective customers I guess.

What's up with Ike and being dirty? Only you,no dey clean nyash after,shit.ting ..now again, of all the places to snort,he did it right in the kitchen sink.

Buy When we Checked Your Profile picture you were not beautiful than the Elf and Frog Doyin with your Oblong receding Fore Head
Social media is a leveller Sha the audacity of an hideous being to be beauty Shaming another Human!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2023
Seyi and Venita should make up though, it's not nice seeing them ignoring each other, they've known each other the longest and should not allow the house dynamics come between them.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2023
This Adekunles hair is giving Andre 3000 vibes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.