Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463674 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2023
ColdHunter:
I love Ike, but this his romance or friendship with CEEc just rubs me the wrong way.

He is very effeminate and agreeable around her and is easily dominated. She dominates the conversations and he womt dare disagree with her.

I understand he is probably perching around her hoping to pinch some votes, but it just feels off to me.

I don't think it worked, since our "deloitte sauces" told us he leaves this Sunday....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2023
Olodo24:
point is, you can't debut successfully as an artiste at a certain age. It's much easier for the younger ones to blow. Oldies making comebacks is different from oldies starting out. Their comebacks don't even do that well. Look at Madonna right now. The music industry is ageist
Toh, this is the summary of all the long Shalaye I’ve been putting up.
But we would rather live in the “what if”, “anything can happen”, “God works mysteriously” world, rather than accept what is actually obtainable.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sultan5(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2023
Dsimmer:
I asked what have been Baye's highlights except dumb clowns out there spewing gibberish about the housemates insulting her after she's insulted, none could answer that. In fact, those giving reason, as regards to why they support Baye buttressed my point. Simply leave the other housemates out of your stupidity.

Like? Sis has not done anything productive since the show started only to cry and whine "its because its baye" grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

He staying out all the madness in that house.

If not for Adekunle venita would have fought almost everyone in that house.

Baba didn't even know doyin and ilebaye weren't talking until after doyin picked BBF........Adekunle is just there to enjoy himself with no stress.

That's another guy that understands how the game works won't allow someone use him as strategy, sometimes I go at him for his over kaku, but the guy is actually good in reading the game better than some supposed game OG.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:

You people keep saying this without taking into consideration that no other HMs could have pulled that crap of turning up the volume likead person. Did people see her face when she was turning up an already decently loud music to the highest? Would Cee with all her wahala have done that? Or is it Mercy or Angel? No one could have pulled the crap the entitled brat pulled. But you people keep creating a monster in the name of "would he have done it to another HM". If na jazz e go fail.
You are dodging the question.. The first action taken was from WM. WM reduced the volume.. If it were another housemate he wouldn't have done this... secondly If another housemate, turned up the volume again, white money will not have dared try that shit... CeeC, Angel are both capable of doing what Ilebaye did.. WM would not have done anything, if it were those Housemates... CeeC has been rude multiple times to white money and he kept shut.. So don't make it seem like Ilebaye was the first to disrespect him

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2023
kowema:
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pity Gamer of 2021 jam pity Gamer of 2023.
... same Joe, minor differences 😂.
Whitemoney could be many things but he was never a pity gamer.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sultan5(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2023
FrankGiel:

You are dodging the question.. The first action taken was from WM. WM reduced the volume.. If it were another housemate he wouldn't have done this... secondly If another housemate, turned up the volume again, white money will not have dared try that shit... CeeC, Angel are both capable of doing what Ilebaye did.. WM would not have done anything, if it were those Housemates... CeeC has been rude multiple times to white money and he kept shut.. So don't make it seem like Ilebaye was the first to disrespect him

At least you acknowledge the disrespect to WM you are doing well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Threebear:

Yes o
We Baye tribes must stand together 😁

Shifty ,Flirty band wagonner any where belle face always Jumping around like Rabbit!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2023
dominique:

You really think your fanbase is strong enough to send anybody home? Who do you want to vote for to send her home? Make una take it easy with this una cockiness, Baye needs all the support she can get to clinch that win.

The thing is that a lot of fanbases want Doyin gone she has stepped on lots of toes. I used to give her and Seyi some grace because of how they were hated on this thread,but watching her constantly bickering, hating and badmouthing Ilebaye, insulting and body shaming other housemates made me realize she's a very terrible person.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2023
Islanders don't argue with anyone here throwing jabs regarding we not saying Adekunle is winning anymore......no one needs to repeat a fact.

Let your vote do the talking........it has being a good week for our KING.
3 good wins this week and he played major role despite being a group task.

No one will ever forget Adekunle commentary on Guniness Tuesday night game in BBN history.

Sunday night I just pray biggie shows the vote % of all the contestants so they can see tsunami of Adekunle.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Dsimmer:

Her walking steps alone na fire!

Her dances. Even Angel missed it.

Her ship. Neo misses her btw.

Eating up your mannerless dumb rapist.

I have no comments.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2023
FrankGiel:

WM treated CeeC in his own way. In fact what he did to CeeC was worse.
If there's been some one warming up to Ilebaye it's white.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2023
lokoloko84:
She is a guest and not to be voted for.

Oooo I see. So she is just eating free food and constituting to the number of furniture in the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

I have no comments.

I forgot, Tolani is more beautiful and a fire body than your toxic perverted rapist!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2023
Amya:
. And using her catchphrase "let's have faan'" I've never seen such a set of mumu people. And they call themselves All Stars.
When last did you post about Ike your fave?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2023
The dark shades and blonde wig is out......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2023
It's funny how everyone is suddenly interested in Baye's course of study like this is her first time on the show. Y'all just feel threatened on your Faves' behalf. When she wasn't a threat, did y'all care what her course of study is?

Just dey play!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2023
mattgoners:
Facebook....Ilebaye
Twitter.........Ilebaye
Instagram.....Ilebaye
Tiktok............Ilebaye
Nairaland......Ilebaye .....4 d past 48 hours....
Wetin na......
And some insecure fanbase who as deir plan scattered and saying she didnt deserve to win?....

Una go xplain tire cos dis season is sealed already
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2023
I need Ebuka to do something for me tomorrow.
I want Ebuka to ask Cross and Neo how Ilebaye manipulated them?.
Cross was even the one who tried to manipulate Ilebaye on many occasion including trying to use kiss to get her to pardon Tolani. Neo specifically said he'd use Ilebaye to play the game and give a show.
Since Cross aligned with Kim, he became smtn else.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
I AM A BANDWAGONER

I AM A GULLIBLE NIGERIAN

I ACCEPT IT WITH MY FULL CHEST

I remember when i started supporting Ilebaye. The night she fought with neo and venita that venita went to cry in the toilet.
I never looked back since then.

Giddem!!!
Pepper dem!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2023
Tatiana4u:

When last did you post about Ike your fave?

What's there to post? grin They are busy preparing to welcome him. Please, don't stress them further.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2023
Dsimmer:
I asked what have been Baye's highlights except dumb clowns out there spewing gibberish about the housemates insulting her after she's insulted them, none could answer that. In fact, those giving reason, as regards to why they support Baye buttressed my point.

Simply leave the other housemates out of your stupidity.

If your dumb Tolani had highlights she wouldn't be at home watching Ilebaye and refusing to grant interviews. Sit this one out or continue writing your epistles and hurling personal insults to forumite😏

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2023
Dsimmer:

I forgot, Tolani is more beautiful and a fire body than your toxic perverted rapist!

You say... hahahahahahah...

I will check doyin over modina anyway anytime

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:
Islanders don't argue with anyone here throwing jabs regarding we not saying Adekunle is winning anymore......no one needs to repeat a fact.

No one will ever forget Adekunle commentary on Guniness Tuesday night game in BBN history.

Sunday night I just pray biggie shows the vote % of all the contestants so they can see tsunami of Adekunle.

Let them say and do what they want
ADEKUNLE OLOPADE WILL WIN..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2023
fergieboy:

Thank Benita for that
She clipped his wing and slowed his pace

They both slowed down after they coupled up

Venita had more fire and pepper before she became close to ade and ade was more active and lively before Venita

I guess they Found peace with eachother so be happy for them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
I AM A BANDWAGONER

I AM A GULLIBLE NIGERIAN

I ACCEPT IT WITH MY FULL CHEST

I remember when i started supporting Ilebaye. The night she fought with neo and venita that venita went to cry in the toilet.
I never looked back since then.

This is when ilebaye actually got a lot of her core support base. Saturday night party fight, week 1 with venita. Before then people were just looking at her as an interesting rookie housemate with potential to get small support. Mind you she had already had like three or four highlights oh by that time but that mad Saturday night performance crystalized everything.

By Saturday night week two after her fight with ceecee and her two strikes she consolidated her support as a potential finalist. By week 4 with Ike's irrational behaviour she went viral and gathered a useful bandwagon for herself, all this while making the unserious ogs look like rookies while she the rookie look like the original gangster.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Sultan5:

Like? Sis has not done anything productive since the show started only to cry and whine "its because its baye" grin

Make others cry too na. No one's tear gland dey dry for there na grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2023
kowema:
I need Ebuka to do something for me tomorrow.
I want Ebuka to ask Cross and Neo how Ilebaye manipulated them?.
Cross was even the one who tried to manipulate Ilebaye on many occasion including trying to use kiss to get her to pardon Tolani. Neo specifically said he'd use Ilebaye to play the game and give a show.
Since Cross aligned with Kim, he became smtn else.

I thought I was the only one that was lost when Cross was speaking, I mean this was the person that cornered her in the toilet to kiss so she can vote his way......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2023
Sultan5:

Asking someone to low down volume na oppression grin kontinue
White money asked then reduced the volume himself.
Why even reduce the volume while other housemates were inside shouting?

This same WM has been telling Cross and some housemates since weeks 2 that they should stop giving the girl highlights.
Even Cross that used kiss to almost convince Ilebaye to vote for Tolani is the same person angry he's being played.

Let's forget all these things.
All the hms there know what they are doing.
Ilebaye is just an easy pick.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2023
Sanqa:
I'm so happy the talk of Adekunle winning has stopped grin
That talk used to give me serious nightmares in the first two weeks cheesy

Me too 😓

His win will actually traumatize me

Nobody should spoon their way to 120m

There has to be other stuff to entertain non shippers

His second outing is very underwhelming lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

You say... hahahahahahah...

I will check doyin over modina anyway anytime

See the beauty below. A black beauty with sex appeal.

Even Doyin has more appeal than your toxic ugly pervert. If you checked well, you would know why some of the guys indulge Doyin. They only run away from her at times because of her rude remarks. Kidd, Pere, Whitemoney etc indulge Doyin, even though her rude remarks at times annoyed them. Even Pere was also trying to steal a kiss from her at one point.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

No be only tsunami for alliance votes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.