Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499976 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Last reply to you on this thread

Before person go use him mumu stain my white for this thread

Most of you are always rude and throwing insults left and right ,getting emotional easily because of a reality tv show

You already have stupidity in you ,so rest .

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Ike talking to Tolani and kiddwaya

Ike says it's Producer vs director
He said the producers Venita and Seyi will sabotage the directors ceec and pere and vice versa if Ike listens to one over the other

Kiddwaya said loosing the wager might just make sense. They've been winning so much if they lose this wager.
They'll be more serious
Ike says but we are at the end.

Ike said he's going to ask big brother who is in charge of filming the movie.

Tolani says it's him

Ike said he's taking over the movie filming that the fight between the directors and producers is too much and he's going to tell neo the camera man what to shoot and if anyone doesn't like it they can walk out
Kiddwaya says if one person can walk out another person will walk out.

Tolani says the problem is everyone wants to be in control.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Alphagan:

After Adekunle, I’ll consider voting Venita ahead of any other person in that house.

Happy now? cheesy

Vote anyone you like

None of my business bro

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Seyi and Ceec arguing this morning again

Exactly what Ike is saying
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2023
All I know is

Another round of fights is going to start this morning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2023
The weapon fashioned against Kuku this season...Venita.

I love it when Kuku fans are triggered grin

Islanders, I see you, I see the tears. Your tears are valid cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Tolani speaking with ik saying she is okay with pere as director but not cecee because she is disrespectful

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Alphagan:

After Adekunle, I’ll consider voting Venita ahead of any other person in that house.

Happy now? cheesy

Na so e dey start

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

How IIebaye take enter this matter now

I told myself to read that one cos it’s not short
As soon as I came upon Ilebaye I skipped it again
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
CeeC talking about toxic energy, Pere and CeeC trashing Adekunle, they should say it to his face now.......
Did venita said hers to pere face??

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Most of you are always rude and throwing insults left and right ,getting emotional easily because of a reality tv show

You already have stupidity in you ,so rest .

Get the eff out

Who wants to listen to dumb talks first thing in the morning

I have better things to do than roll in mud with pigs
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Tolanibaj vs CeeC might have a burst up soon.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Adekunle is a piece of shit

----CEEC 2023

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Tolani says they should remove ceec from directors that pere is a good director but ceec is very disrespectful
Tolani says ceec doesn't have emotional intelligence and talks down on people

Tolani says they can get seyi to be the co director and try and reconcile seyi and pere together

Ike says he needs tolani's help with neo the camera because a lot of pressure will be on neo today

Ike says he'll talk to pere and tolani will talk to seyi

Tolani says ceec cannot be there in the conversation. Ike says ceec will explode
Tolani says who will she explode on?
She says she and Ceec are just cordial and gave not seen each other finish so there should be mutual respect

Tolani says ceec is the problem
Ike says ok.
Tolani says ceec need to leave the directors and be an actress
Ike says ceec won't do that
Tolani says then ceec can go be a member of the crew or watch from the sidelines.

They are going to go and reconcile pere and Seyi
Ike says anyone that pops off today will be cut out of the shoot
Director or scriptwriter or producer or whoever.
Ike says he's ready to shoot pillows today

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Tolani and Ike agreeing that Ceec is the problem

Is this also Alex's fault?
Lmao
God of Alex
grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
When Doyin said to give him some time he will unravel y'all were coming for her. Now where's the lie?

I'm in my happy girl era, knowing fully well that Venita will expose Kuku for me. If not now, maybe in few months time or at the reunion. Whatever it takes, I will be there no matter what cheesy

Did Adekunle in anyway break your heart......this bitterness is getting out of hand.

It is a show now......I don't understand howsome of you guys takes everything personal.

You have posted more than 4 hate comments just ds morning about one person........nawa ooo

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Tolani has gone to meet Pere
Pere says he will talk to seyi but he needs an apology first for Seyi walking away when he was talking

Tolani says ok but he shouldn't be defensive first

Tolani has gone to report back to ike

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Lol pere needs apology from seyi unless he won’t work with him 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Godoverevery:

Did Adekunle in anyway break your heart......this bitterness is getting out of hand.

It is a show now......I don't how understand some of you guys takes everything personal.

You have posted more than 4 hate comments just ds morning about one person........nawa ooo

Like ehn

This is witch-hunting at this point

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Why do i feel Angel will still find a way to cuddle with Frodd and tell him "Daddy sorry"?

I saw Venita's rant about Pere, kai she shouldn't have said those things, in her anger she even mentioned that Pere might be into money-Laundering, is it that she forgot about cameras?

Pere sef knew Venita has his file, why did he piss her off?

Knowing CeeC, she'll soon start looking for ways to trigger Angel.

Biggie is doing these guys a major favour by giving them showbiz-oriented wagers that will sell them to Africa and the world, but their stupid egos will spoil things. Venita was in a successful Africa Magic Series show (Unmarried), Lambo was in Shantytown,Seyi was in King of Boys & Brotherhood (AMVCA level), Amuche is a certified film director, Pere is actually a good actor, Whitemoney's "Egwu" is actually a nice song, and Angel is showing signs of being a wonderful scriptwriter.

Why can't these guys dump their egos and create magic together? Trikytee never played with such wagers and it led to bigger stuff for him outside the house. Sammie used wagers to leverage into music video directing outside the house. These guys don't need all this fighting and opening each other's files just for gbas gbos na!

Frodd knew he was coming here, why not just do like Kidd, bring only 8-9 outfits and claim to be broke? Because with the money he has touched, his ego won't let him manage BBNaija house insult o, na wereys full dat place!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Godoverevery:

It is a show now......I don't how understand some of you guys takes everything personal.

you are quoting one of the Ikoyi's lap dog

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
When Doyin said to give him some time he will unravel y'all were coming for her. Now where's the lie?

I'm in my happy girl era, knowing fully well that Venita will expose Kuku for me. If not now, maybe in few months time or at the reunion. Whatever it takes, I will be there no matter what cheesy
He wn emulate Bella and Sheggz with dat nonsense Canoe.

Venkuku Canoe!!! No chemistry!! No romance!!! No Nice communication!!! It just gossip and it’s giving aunty and nephew vibes

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
Big brother please warn these housemates to be fighting in daytime please.

Nobody has strength for midnight fights angry
As in ehn. I just slept boom fights happened.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Tolani says it's better they stay out of seyi and pere's way
Ike says he'll have to find another way to get a solution
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2023
The funniest thing that happened is Kiddwaya just giving up and saying it's better they lose the wager. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
Tolani and Ike agreeing that Ceec is the problem

Is this also Alex's fault?
Lmao
God of Alex
grin

Yes it is grin and the fight with Whitemoney yesterday plus all the fights that Ceec will get into today. Alex did all that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Lol pere needs apology from seyi unless he won’t work with him 😂😂😂😂

As per wetyn!
This military nurse sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa kwa kwa

Woke up to find out Pere finished Kuku last night grin

Pere not only commanded him to sit down like 3yo and he obeyed, he equally called him stupid just like his husband Venita did last week.

Werey thinks the cringy canoe he found himself in, is making buzz outside like Shella grin, If e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol.

Fools in luff

Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:

No amount of wager would make a self-respecting man allow another man to order him around like a small boy and being insulted on tv (stupid)with all the housemates watching. Never. Kuku is just a wimp who tried to impress a woman almost 10 years older than him grin but failed...woefully

True that. When his husband is already fighting for him, he can easily afford to sit like a housewife that he is.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2023
Adekunle thank u for giving it back to pere. That general Dem dey call am dey get into him head. He tried doing dat to WM in SYE, WM returned d energy, fear catch am he withdraw, now trying same yeye shit n strategy with Adekunle, adekunle returned d energy.

Next time he go think twice b4 attacking adekunle. And ppl blaming adekunle, if he didn't respond, dey will call him weak. So good response to critics from adekunle.

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Adekunle fans are there for her

Their ship strong pass olumo rock

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
CeeC talking about the house being toxic and hating each and I begin to scratch my if she didn't contribute to the situation......
She think say Angel na Illebayegrin
Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.