Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (56367 Views)

Popular Tinubu Supporter Laments As Unilag School Fees Increases By Over 500% / Advantages Of 620 Per Litre Fuel ! / N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Iamzik: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
flokii:
The illiterate should shut da fvck up..

Buhari's regime removed fuel subsidy before handing over power to President Tinubu.. PBAT's hands are tied as we speak.

The useless organization called NNPCL is worsening matters.. I really don't know why we elect f00ls from Southern part of Nigeria to go to National Assembly. How on earth would they have allowed Nigeria lose control over NNPC.

Now that they have fully deregulated the downstream oil and gas sector, these greedy marketers (shameless NNPCL inclusive) will have a field day exploiting Nigerians.

Attimes I wish we can reset this country.. like just press reset button somewhere. Just so frustrating.

Buhari also floated the naira yeah?

Next month fuel will sell for N900
Suffer go reset APC zombie brain to factory default

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Basicend: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tinubu will use his own hands remove himself from that seat very soon. .

Nigeria likes voting leaders that have struggles with their health and brain. . But say that the man was asking in all areas. . Does that indicate mental and physical capacity. .

Yet, you people have not yet recoverd from same syndrome under Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Karleb(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Fellow Nigerians, relax! We are on top of the situation.

Jagaban is working. 🤡🤡

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by XY23: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
grandstar:
All the top 4 presidential contestants said they would remove subsidies, so there's no difference between half a dozen and 6. It would have the same consequence/

The reason why petrol price might have shot up is because of the increase in the crude oil price. Also, the CBN has not done enough to kill inflation. Until its interest rates are higher than inflation, expect inflationary pressure to remain high.

What the country needs now is a new central bank governor capable of battling inflation and given the independence to do his job.

I guess this defence line is from your WhatsApp headquarters, but it is very lame. That they say married men are perceived to be responsible doesn't mean they're responsible in the same way (running the family) to achieve different results (your household values are different from others). I know it's hard, but accept you supported a man without knowledge of basic economics. Removing subsidy and floating Naira (for petrol importing nation), at the same time.

What a clueless accountant (cum economist).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Voltage7: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dalass, if only your mom was alive to see this Shege you endorsed.
Nonsense bigot. grin

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Web2020: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
The blood of Nigerians dying daily is on the head of Tinubu and Mahmood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by isahsalee: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
#184/294 #200 max when Buhari left office.
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Angy55(f): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Lol
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by MikeMicheal(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
faceland:
Children should just sit at home. Thousands spent on transport every week.
Choose a school nearby na.
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Henroo88(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Them never see anything. Fingers crossed
😡😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by flokii: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Iamzik:

Buhari also floated the naira yeah?

Next month fuel will sell for N900
Suffer go reset APC zombie brain to factory default

It can't.. If atal that happens, then I am afraid to say it's time to renegotiate our continued existence as a nation.. means the centre can no longer hold and we all can part ways.

Fvck NNPCL and other useless idiots that killed our oil sector, killed all our refineries and now on the verge of killing Nigerians. Awon onijekuje with their useless employees feeding fat and doing nothing.

6 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by fisco82(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
It will be better we go on our way in his sick country
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by nicedayontop: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
This new price will surely favour me and my family. Tinubu is performing excellently well. He should just make sure that we are not borrowing to subsidise petrol again in Nigeria. We can't eat our cake and have it.

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by sirray001: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ikpeyi:
All of us are feeling the heat.
we yorubas are not feeling the heat oo. We are enjoying. The new fuel price will favour us and our families

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by blaise26abj(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
And the house are collecting 70 billion for furniture while 15 million people will share audio 500 billion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . We are so foolish in this country . They don’t send Una papa or your children ! They no send any of us. As long as they keep pushing the boundaries and nobody takes to the streets . This suffering go enter pro max !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by KingExalted: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
Of all things, your campaign manifesto is "It's my turn". Yet people supported him!! The is the beginning o. He is cycling back retired politicians as ministers. He's got no plan Aswere

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Get ready to chop and enjoy this breakfast, just like me!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by blaise26abj(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
KingExalted:
Of all things, your campaign manifesto is "It's my turn". Yet people supported him!! The is the beginning o. He is cycling back retired politicians as ministers. He's got no plan Aswere

The senate president is a KNOWN thief . All the old thieves have been meeting him . They will chop Nigeria into oblivion.

I believe they just want to money to flow for their administration to chop as the idiotic Buhari dried up a lot of funds . Who else will find their lifestyle if not foolish Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Untube: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
I thought they said it's "baby pain"😂 ( introduction to shege) the real shege never start and you people are complaining..

This regime will favour me and my family in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Meteng: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ikpeyi:

We shall all get sense in this country las las.
But e come be like e go tey well well
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Maj196(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
It will favour you and your family no worry.

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by naturefellow(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

I believe that many Nigerians don't feel like protesting because they never voted for Tinubu. Many people believe that Tinubu was rigged into power and he only reminds us of everything wrong with Nigeria.

If Peter Obi won the election and caused this degree of pain, everyone would have taken to the streets in protest. That's because people believe they gave him power and he must consider them before making tough decisions.
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by naturefellow(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry Helinues FreeStuffsNG seunmsg moh247

Time to jerk off

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by stacyadams: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Blaze14k:
Agbadorians are so quiet over here. Aint you defending ur master again
...very useless set of rats..I don't understand how agbadorians rats think

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Bouncin(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
If we are to do the election all over again, the f'ool and his f'oolish children will still no get sense. They will still vote agbado. They voted Buhari and now Tinubu. Northerners are like s'tupid g'oats. They are known for voting in'competence and now cry in the end. Don't ever pity t'hem. Don't give shishi to any of t'heir beggers.
Let them d_ie of hunger so that in their next world they will get sense. These people are not s'upposed to be part of Nigeria.
S'pits on their faces undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Sheriman(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
We Nigerians love suffering so tey that we don take am as breakfast

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by blaise26abj(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Meteng:
But e come be like e go tey well well
I agree . I look around and I see no hope in the nearest future . Like a japaed friend said ,” they have weaponized poverty . Only mass education can help” . Already this malo’s kids have dropped out .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by RealEzee(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Buhari shud com back oo grin ayam not understanding balablu again
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Exceed15: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Una never see anything.
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:
This is still genesis, by the time you reach malachi, your eyes will clear.

I hate it when some Nigerians are still living in a fool's paradise, how can you expect a thief to become good just because he stole the presidential mandate? This is juvenile naivety mixed with thick ignorance.

He will steal more because stealing is in his DNA.

Tell me, what could Obi or Atiku could have done better, and that less than 60 days after taking office? Remember that they too promised to remove Subsidy.
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Gajagojo: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

It is intellectual fraud to isolate Lagos economy from the rest of Nigeria. Nigeria's GDP grew from 1999 to 2013 at an average of 6% per year, comparable with the rate of growth of China as at then. So to isolate Lagos as if Lagos was growing so by itself is the same type of fraudulent claim that got us to where we are. For instance, the telcos who contribute significantly to the rise in GDP all came in on the strength of the federal govt's privatisation programme in that sector. Yet, they pay all their state taxes in Lagos and their VAT which is country- wide is counted as if it is all consumed in Lagos.

First of all
What do you mean by
Separate
Who I is separating? How?

We are discussing Lagos on this thread?
lexy2014
Is it fraudulent to discuss Lagos state without including Gombe?
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
Maj196:
It will favour you and your family no worry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt / Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.