Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (56537 Views)

Popular Tinubu Supporter Laments As Unilag School Fees Increases By Over 500% / Advantages Of 620 Per Litre Fuel ! / N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by ViktorCash: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
I believe the mods should introduce an autoban feature for all the beggars on this forum. Una never see anything yet. Spits angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by nairalanda1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
He can lament, but if he voted for Obi and Atiku, the same result.

And in a way, at the end of the day, if Tinubu brings back subsidy, he would be happy and praising him

Forgetting that tinubu bringing back subsidy means that our revenue is now going to be totally spent on debt service, and we would be spending borrowed money to pay for subsides

Till Mama IMF says we should stop pestering her....then he would know what true suffering is.
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by jikins(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Lee mao grin grin grin
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
ednut1:
Agbado price is different. True or false
True. I bought mine using my Agabado card for 250

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by sonnie10: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
skj1377:
The standard of living in the county is now dependent on the exchange rate of a currency of another independent state! The politicians don't understand what it is to be a truly sovereign state. Let's see how it goes from here very soon the government will face a sever popular revolt due to hardship. Let's keep watching.
Nothing like that will happen in the present Nigeria
Nigeria is divided. It will be tagged tribal witch hunt.

7 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Acidosis(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Honestly this new price has hit us very hard. This is not what we voted for. My children and I voted the current government in power. What we are being served is contrary to what we asked for.

That's because you are dum.b. Did you not endorse his absence from Nigerian media houses where meaningful questions could be posed?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
taylor89:
Una go cry tire

We warned y’all like we did in 2015

But Helinues and the rest assured us Tinubu was a master strategist and a FIRST CLASS graduate of accounting from Chicago University

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

I knew Tinubu was a Buffon because a man who spent over $500 million to acquire power won’t work for the benefit of the masses

Go to street now everybody just squeeze face

The country is mourning including APC supporters

Omo this government of Tinubu must favor you people and una family oo

Una go cry till blood come out

Tinubu fire down no look anybody face

Make the suffer choke

Before end of 2023 mortuary go full

Tinubu area of specialization is COCAINE & HEROIN not governance
you have stated everything I have in mind, hardship never start. They're just rehearsal, they will cry fire
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by NaijaCrusader: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
The government as a matter of urgency should return the subsidy. This slide cannot continue
#Return subsidy
#human governance
#new Nigeria
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by stampo: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
What you voted for VS What you get..

Lass lass The Break fast go reach everybody

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by SmartPolician: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gawaaa:
Good day

Where is passport office located at Enugu

I will like to renew my passport

It's along Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway in Emene. Take a bus going to Eke Express. Tell them you are going to the immigration office. They will stop you there.

If you are driving, make your way to Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway. It's a straight road from 82 Div. You will pass Innoson Plastic and continue driving. When you get to NiMC (Proda junction), immigration office is not far from it. It's on the right.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by zinaunreal(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
You go chop Awara till you die .. nonsense

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by busomma: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
He wasn't voted for by majority of Nigerians. INEC caused this wahala

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ikpeyi:

https://dailytrust.com/n620-per-litre-this-isnt-what-we-voted-for-kano-resident-laments/

We know what you voted for, you religiously biased doofus!

You voted for muslim-muslim ticket!

All you assholes who voted because they thought it was "jihad", hope you're enjoying the show?

These are just opening credits, fa!

De real show neva start!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Web2020: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Governance is not by gragra. A drug Baron can not head a country like Nigeria, how will he think well? We told you, people, governance is not like family head. Emiloka, it's your turn. Many Nigerians are dying already. Do you know what it means for fuel to go as high as 620? Anything that affects fuel affects the poor in Nigeria. We are watching

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ikpeyi:

https://dailytrust.com/n620-per-litre-this-isnt-what-we-voted-for-kano-resident-laments/
No one should complain because is said it during his campaign that no mater how long you protest he will remove subsidy on PMS that's no one can bold come out and against. There's succour just little sacrifice

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by izubext007: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
palliative is coming , lament not
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Ijaya123: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bros pressure president as fas as obidients are concerned we will seat back and enjoy the hardship with you. Una neva get sense don't worry food prices with skyrocket.

Why should you be part of the hardship when you can collect palliatives from LP.
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Abemy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dubetex96:
Una good evening I say may I remind una fuel is N620 per liter. may this increment favour me and my family

It's N350 in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Ameduedwin: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
This man never know that, there is APC filling station and market, fuel is 195 there and food stuff is very very cheap there too you people should tell him and his family to go there Now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by PlayMaker14: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Obembet, I see you hiding and viewing Shege Banza threads.... Your hypocrisy and bigotry won't make you comment now.

Shame on you for supporting a fool.

Shame on you and Iyaebe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Okechinwadike: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
thunder is like you have compromised abi?
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by zinaunreal(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:
He can lament, but if he voted for Obi and Atiku, the same result.

And in a way, at the end of the day, if Tinubu brings back subsidy, he would be happy and praising him

Forgetting that tinubu bringing back subsidy means that our revenue is now going to be totally spent on debt service, and we would be spending borrowed money to pay for subsides

Till Mama IMF says we should stop pestering her....then he would know what true suffering is.

He should bring back subsidy and figure out how to boost the economy before reintroducing it back again and not removing it like the blind drug addicted bat that he is

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by grandstar(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
All the top 4 presidential contestants said they would remove subsidies, so there's no difference between half a dozen and 6. It would have the same consequence/

The reason why petrol price might have shot up is because of the increase in the crude oil price. Also, the CBN has not done enough to kill inflation. Until its interest rates are higher than inflation, expect inflationary pressure to remain high.

What the country needs now is a new central bank governor capable of battling inflation and given the independence to do his job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

It's along Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway in Emene. Take a bus going to Eke Express. Tell them you are going to the immigration office. They will stop you there.

If you are driving, make your way to Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway. It's a straight road from 82 Div. You will pass Innoson Plastic and continue driving. When you get to NiMC (Proda junction), immigration office is not far from it. It's on the right.
thank u

Does passport renewal take long

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Abemy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
It's N350 in Imo state
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by B4bb: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
😂😂😂Tinubu we love you , on your mandate wwe will always stand.😂😂😂Imao
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Quebec91(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
cheesy
successmatters:
This is still genesis, by the time you reach malachi, can you cope with your evil choices?

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by ThankGod1234567: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
May God deliver us from this federal suffering government, this is out of hand, what else do will want God to do for us.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
The FAVOUR don come oo. Make we enjoy am together!!!!!!
grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
It’s a global thing. Let tinubu work
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by udemzyudex(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
If this happens in a SANE country, EVERYBODY should be on the street now protesting against this in human!
Nigeria is an OIL producing STATE!!
But because we're not so NORMAL here in Nigeria, we will all pretend and smile.

Lass las, we go dey alright.
As that guy will say, this new PUMP PRICE WILL FAVOR ME AND MY FAMILY IN JESUS NAME.

Nigerians are too docile or let me say we are too subjective in this country.
If you decide to come out to protest, there are still some people that will go against it.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Iamzik: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ijaya123:
President Tinubu has no control over the price of fuel. Those days are gone FOREVER. Market forces now control the price of petrol. So, the pressure should not be on the President over the cost of fuel. Let the Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria deal with that.

What we should pressure the President on is the minimum wage. The current minimum wage of ₦30,000 is grossly inadequate when compared to the current cost of living in Nigeria. President Tinubu calls himself Asiwaju, meaning the progressive that leads the way.

It is not very Asiwaju-like when Governors are unilaterally increasing salaries to help workers cope with the rising cost of living, and Asiwaju Tinubu has not led the way. Nigeria's minimum wage should be increased to at least ₦75,000. And President Tinubu must lead the way in facilitating that. Or he will soon lose the huge support base he started off with on May 29, 2023.

Reno Omokri has said it all.

It's too early to wail please

Next month fuel will increase to N900/ltr then y'all will know how far. Keep hailing Tinubu you hear

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) / ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.