Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (56500 Views)

Popular Tinubu Supporter Laments As Unilag School Fees Increases By Over 500% / Advantages Of 620 Per Litre Fuel ! / N620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by zinaunreal(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

I believe that many Nigerians don't feel like protesting because they never voted for Tinubu. Many people believe that Tinubu was rigged into power and he only reminds us of everything wrong with Nigeria.

If Peter Obi won the election and caused this degree of pain, everyone would have taken to the streets in protest. That's because people believe they gave him power and he must consider them before making tough decisions.

Very true

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Web2020: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:

No one should complain because is said it during his campaign that no mater how long you protest he will remove subsidy on PMS that's no one can bold come out and against. There's succour just a little sacrifice
How many people will be alive in the next 3 weeks? You govern the living not the dead. I know how many household I have added to my budget since this evil came upon Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by am4truth(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
taylor89:
Una go cry tire

We warned y’all like we did in 2015

But Helinues and the rest assured us Tinubu was a master strategist and a FIRST CLASS graduate of accounting from Chicago University

He did it in Lagos he will replicate it in Nigeria

I knew Tinubu was a Buffon because a man who spent over $500 million to acquire power won’t work for the benefit of the masses

Go to street now everybody just squeeze face

The country is mourning including APC supporters

Omo this government of Tinubu must favor you people and una family oo

Una go cry till blood come out

Tinubu fire down no look anybody face

Make the suffer choke

Before end of 2023 mortuary go full

Tinubu area of specialization is COCAINE & HEROIN not governance

Now I can confirm that you are ignorant. Is it Tinubu who controls the price of oil globally? Subidy is gone.

Get wisdom and stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by zinaunreal(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almunjid:

Tinubu go do eight years whether u like it or not. Writing long epistles no go change am.
As if Peter Peter Obi (ur preferred thief) can do better.

Says who you? Who are you na.... my friend get lost. Unknown poo

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Quebec91(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
cheesy
Dubetex96:
Una good evening I say may I remind una fuel is N620 per liter. may this increment favour me and my family

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by SmartPolician: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gawaaa:
thank u

Does passport renewal take long

First, you get a capturing (biometric) date. This is usually the issue in many states, but Enugu immigration office gives dates within days.

Then, they will ask you if you want express. If you say yes, you will pay additional 20k. Afterwards, you get it in 5 working days (max).

You know that passport renewal is almost the same as doing a new passport - just that they usually separate the two groups.

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Blaze14k: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ijaya123:

Why should you be part of the hardship when you can collect palliatives from LP.

LP will continue to be ur problme. You've got to face ur problem bro infact I'm part of apc now. We shall suffer it together😂😂 mumu people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by nairalanda1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
zinaunreal:

He should bring back subsidy and figure out how to boost the economy before reintroducing it back again and not removing it like the blind drug addicted bat that he is

The thing is, we can't pay for subsidy

Even if we took all the money we give Aso Rock, National Assembly and company, we can't.

Unless we want to do heavy taxation
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by paskal16: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Suffer in peace or shutup idiot

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by flokii: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
The illiterate should shut da fvck up..

Buhari's regime removed fuel subsidy before handing over power to President Tinubu.. PBAT's hands are tied as we speak.

The useless organization called NNPCL is worsening matters.. I really don't know why we elect f00ls from Southern part of Nigeria to go to National Assembly. How on earth would they have allowed Nigeria lose control over NNPC.

Now that they have fully deregulated the downstream oil and gas sector, these greedy marketers (shameless NNPCL inclusive) will have a field day exploiting Nigerians.

Attimes I wish we can reset this country.. like just press reset button somewhere. Just so frustrating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Chinedumejoooo: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Since Mr President was swear in as number one citizen of this country.
He has not achieve anything meaningful except retrogression and pains.

6 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Khalidkoff06(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Those ur children go continue to sell that awara , thunder fire you

5 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Mondosadex: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
This sufferness is becoming reality now l am not sure this man know what he is doing at the moment

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by karzyharsky(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Shey it still dey favor you and your family??

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by nkemjacob2(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
D fuel subsidy is design for the ibo alone.

JUST THEY PLAY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Kukutenla: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

Lagos economy is growing. It is now over $100 billion
That is double what it was 10 years ago
Can you tell us how many countries in the world have achieved that?
your premise that they have lexy2014 been unable to drive growth is untrue
That is double what it was 10 years ago
Can you tell us how many countries in the world have achieved that?
your premise that they have lexy2014 been unable to drive growth is untrue
It is intellectual fraud to isolate Lagos economy from the rest of Nigeria. Nigeria's GDP grew from 1999 to 2013 at an average of 6% per year, comparable with the rate of growth of China as at then. So to isolate Lagos as if Lagos was growing so by itself is the same type of fraudulent claim that got us to where we are. For instance, the telcos who contribute significantly to the rise in GDP all came in on the strength of the federal govt's privatisation programme in that sector. Yet, they pay all their state taxes in Lagos and their VAT which is country- wide is counted as if it is all consumed in Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Amule5000us(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
You Know What’s Up

4 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by hademmy: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
I am telling you the hardship is too much, and we preach the gospel that the one who left spent 8years with no results. We are all in it now and all those Agbero wey no get sense.
As I am telling you I don't eat afternoon and night food for past few days now because I need to think of children first, presently nothing for all of us and have a baby.
Please if anyone can assist me little amount tonight the soul of my children will pray thee pls A.A. (0011095759) gtbank. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Mummyfour(f): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
successmatters:
This is still genesis, by the time you reach malachi, can you cope with your evil choices?

I hate it when some Nigerians are still living in a fool's paradise, how can you expect a thief to become good just because he stole the presidential mandate? This is juvenile naivety mixed with thick ignorance.

He will steal more because stealing is in his DNA.
Malachi is too far sef, let him cross lamentations first grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Iamzik: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
grandstar:
All the top 4 presidential contestants said they would remove subsidies, so there's no difference between half a dozen and 6. It would have the same consequence/

The reason why petrol price might have shot up is because of the increase in the crude oil price. Also, the CBN has not done enough to kill inflation. Until its interest rates are higher than inflation, expect inflationary pressure to remain high.

What the country needs now is a new central bank governor capable of battling inflation and given the independence to do his job.

There is no magic that any CBN governor can perform.

Tinubu started on a wrong foot and he is trying to do too many things at once. All his actions since inauguration day has brought one hardship after the other but his supporters are still living in their eldorado illusion.

Why would a right thinking president float naira and remove petrol subsidy at the same time? Do you realize the ripple effect of fuel price increase on every other aspects of the economy??

I never supported APC so I wasn't expecting much from them. But I love what is happening. People need to be taught a lesson that every choice has a consequence.

This is exactly what you get When a country decide to reward clueless party with presidency after 8 years of disaster. E go reach everybody!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Web2020: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
am4truth:

Now I can confirm that you are ignorant. Is it Tinubu who controls the price of oil globally? Subidy is gone.

Get wisdom and stop displaying your ignorance.
Must you defend what is not defendable? What did Tinibu government put in place before removing subsidies? Was anything wrong if he link all the states with train lines and buy about 1000 long buses and then partner with states to do the same before removing it and there after work on building at least 1 refinery? He forces himself there when did not know what to do

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Jflex07(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
As an agbado supporter, I buy things cheaper

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by maxiart2(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Una never see anything 🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by ukaface(f): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Nurse, hope say you get your Ronu Credit Card oh.

I bought fuel 120 per litre Kperé as I show dem. grin
na you ooo
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by saysoo: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
People have no idea what is happening. The petrol is going vis a vis with the floating naira against the dollar. The price will hover around #800~815/ltr.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ameduedwin:
This man never know that, there is APC filling station and market, fuel is 195 there and food stuff is very very cheap there too you people should tell him and his family to go there Now
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by InvertedHammer: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Lauraobd1:
I recommend gas cabrators to you all contact me for more info
/

Cut and clean those dirty fingernails.

You are a man for crying out loud cool

Women dey grow nails...you follow dey grow nails.
/
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by Eriokanmi: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Until Nigeria is healed of the seemingly perpetual sickness of tribalism and bigotry, we are going nowhere. Where are the Awa lokan ooooooooo?. O ti wa kan everybody bayii, lol. You woke up on an inaugural day like someone who just got normal from an addiction and declared removal of subsidy when there were no palliatives in place. Not even Jonathan, the clueless one would do such a thing. I remember the Sure-P era. Tinubu was one of those mocking him when all those buses arrived in the country ahead of the partial removal of subsidy.

Governance goes far beyond fulfilling a lifetime ambition grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by AntySugar(f): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Relax. The shege just dey start. Make them reserve their tears for the real shege.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by abbey621(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
When he said fuel subsidy is gone, what did you expect? For so long Nigerian leaders have deceived the masses into a false sense of security. Imagine a country that cannot refine its own oil enjoying petrol at less than 200 Naira per litre......No be juju be that?

Where I fault the government is failure to build refineries before removing the subsidy, absence of us refining our own oil, we have no right to complain about 600 Naira per litre fuel, even 1000 Naira per litre is not too much for a wicked and backward country! Some people said increase minimum wage......Your government dey borrow money just to survive, where the increase wan come from? Hope say una don learn Chinese....Bù kèqì

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by PlayMaker14: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
ukaface:
na you ooo
grin
Re: ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments by stan83: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
If this happens in a SANE country, EVERYBODY should be on the street now protesting against this in human!
Nigeria is an OIL producing STATE!!
But because we're not so NORMAL here in Nigeria, we will all pretend and smile.

Lass las, we go dey alright.
As that guy will say, this new PUMP PRICE WILL FAVOR ME AND MY FAMILY IN JESUS NAME.
we are not protesting, we now focus at the court..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.