Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? (3011 Views)

Should South East Be Annexed To Cameroon? / Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Yoruba will not go. It's now their turn to lead Nigeria

u right bro.. only if no unit have secession
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

we are one bro.. maybe yoruba too should claim kogi kwara... its hard... u guys are claiming benue rivers.... u only go by d map

I have not personal issue with you, why do you make this statement mmmm its all about money sha,

5 states is political creation by the Hausa Fulanis and does not represent Igbo Land, why do you tell me it's impossible to have all Igbos as a one country?

1 Like

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

I have not personal issue with you, why do you make this statement mmmm its all about money sha,

5 states is political creation by the Hausa Fulanis and does not represent Igbo Land, why do you tell me it's impossible to have all Igbos as a one country?

see question

anyway its not possible that's y its documented u have 5 state... u won claim rivers u think if dem do referendum rivers go follow u

no evidence u have more dan 5
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

see question

anyway its not possible that's y its documented u have 5 state... u won claim rivers u think if dem do referendum rivers go follow u

There's nothing like documented political creation, those Igalas in Anambra state are also Igbos?

We have Igbo map, do you think Nigeria started in 1990?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

see question

I don't think you know what you are talking about
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

I don't think you know what you are talking about

i do
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

There's nothing like documented political creation, those Igalas in Anambra state are also Igbos?

We have Igbo map, do you think Nigeria started in 1990?

bro nobody dey use ibo map

lol
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

bro nobody dey use ibo map

lol

Bro nobody dey use Ibrahim Babaginda map, you are probably a small boy, nobody will take even 1 inche of Igbo land from us, I don't even see hausa fulani as a human being, rubbish
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

Bro nobody dey use Ibrahim Babaginda map

do you have a choice
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

do you have a choice

Why not? this is my problem with Yorubas, you see those hausa fualni is a difference way Igbo man see it, I don't know why
I lived in yoruba, speak and write your language, married with children, why do you guys fear hausa and fulanis so much?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

Why not?

u will be forced to accept
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

u will be forced to accept

Who will force it?

Yorubas are cowards and slave in nature, why should a normal person fear backward Hausa-fulanis with no future? it beat my imagination everyday.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Igboid: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Give us the 5 south East state first na

Maximum 10 years Nigeria won't even talk when we annex the other Igbo lands if they are willing to join

If Biafra is a fully recognised country.... Them no born Nigeria to challenge us after 10 years them wan turn to barren land?

Gbam.
We plan long term and finish any one that stands in our way.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Give us the 5 south East state first na

Maximum 10 years Nigeria won't even talk when we annex the other Igbo lands if they are willing to join

If Biafra is a fully recognised country.... Them no born Nigeria to challenge us after 10 years them wan turn to barren land?
this type of talk is why nobody will want to even give us the 5 states.
Tact has become so difficult for us but the uncouthness damages our brand and denies us what we could easily get.

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

Who will force it?

Yorubas are cowards and slave in nature, why should a normal person fear backward Hausa-fulanis with no future? it beat my imagination everyday.

Nigeria will force you

chestbeat hasnt done any good to you
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Razgas:
Tact has become so difficult for us but the uncouthness damages our brand and denies us what we could easily get.

Tact is important

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Razgas:

dat guy cant hear word oooo. all about him is violence

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

Why not? this is my problem with Yorubas, you see those hausa fualni is a difference way Igbo man see it, I don't know why
I lived in yoruba, speak and write your language, married with children, why do you guys fear hausa and fulanis so much?

"this is my problem with yoruba"

if we fear fulani... please whats your business. whats your own
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by push23: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
cry

1 Like

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

nice post. I however strongly disagree with the 30 million population.
South Eastern indigenous people scattered all over the world are not 30 million. We are a bit smaller but smaller non the less.
We are at best 25 million. Officially, we are 21.7 million.
Being 25 million will already make us among the most densely populated countries of the world, when we create scholarly articles like this to support Biafra, we should not scare our uninformed people more into thinking our population is too much for South east land mass cause it is not.
If every one of us came home (which is unlikely), and we decide to do the South Korea or Japan style of urban planning of concentrating our population around the capital city, we would have an Enugu with a population of say 15 million people, occupying 30% of the land mass of Enugu, while most of the remaining country would be empty, fallow land that we can use for planned agriculture and nature reserves.

A quick look at our satellite images show how empty and free most of our land is currently. No need to scare people with embellished population figures. In this instance, the lesser our population, the more successful the country will be

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 12:03am On Jul 19, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Nigeria will force you

chestbeat hasnt done any good to you

Stop using that language because it's very disrespectful , you always make those disrespectful comments, there's nothing special about Nigeria,
forget Britain they are useless
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

"this is my problem with yoruba"

if we fear fulani... please whats your business. whats your own

They were thought to be like that, If i tell you my story with hausa from Niger republic and yoruba woman, you will laugh tired this night, Yoruba is definition of cowardliness
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

The other regions may not quickly declare independence as you may expect.
most other region will go on with one Nigeria. Mrvitalis doesn't read much between lines.
Ojukwu's mistakes also included thinking Awolowo wanted an independent yorubaland and that middle belt want an independent country. Hell, he didn't even realise that many minorities of his eastern region preferred a Nigeria to a Biafra.
Mrvitalis and his likes need to chill and strategise. No need for delusions. Keep a clear head.
Nigeria will remain together after South east leaves and that is the plan and sentiments we must have

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by kiddkash(m): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2023
iammo:
cool

Foolishness at it's peak... Abeg leave and stop making noise

IGR least after NorthEast
Most underdeveloped
No Sea Port
Economic migrants to other region

Perhaps they should.
I don't know why our leaders keeps fighting them. Just go jejeje

1 Like

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Even if they dont igbos can hold our own...
we must do these discussions with the understanding the the rest of Nigeria do not want independence but only the igbos of south east.
When we progress like that, we won't set ourselves up for failure by planning for other people what they will or won't do

1 Like

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 12:17am On Jul 19, 2023
Razgas:
nice post. I however strongly disagree with the 30 million population.
South Eastern indigenous people scattered all over the world are not 30 million. We are a bit smaller but smaller non the less.
We are at best 25 million. Officially, we are 21.7 million.
Being 25 million will already make us among the most densely populated countries of the world, when we create scholarly articles like this to support Biafra, we should not scare our uninformed people more into thinking our population is too much for South east land mass cause it is not.
If every one of us came home (which is unlikely), and we decide to do the South Korea or Japan style of urban planning of concentrating our population around the capital city, we would have an Enugu with a population of say 15 million people, occupying 30% of the land mass of Enugu, while most of the remaining country would be empty, fallow land that we can use for planned agriculture and nature reserves.

A quick look at our satellite images show how empty and free most of our land is currently. No need to scare people with embellished population figures. In this instance, the lesser our population, the more successful the country will be

The Igbo population may be double what you project. You underestimate the population. But it is not a problem. As you said, there are empty lands to develop good residential areas. It's very doable.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 12:18am On Jul 19, 2023
Razgas:
most other region will go on with one Nigeria. Mrvitalis doesn't read much between lines.
Ojukwu's mistakes also included thinking Awolowo wanted an independent yorubaland and that middle belt want an independent country. Hell, he didn't even realise that many minorities of his eastern region preferred a Nigeria to a Biafra.
Mrvitalis and his likes need to chill and strategise. No need for delusions. Keep a clear head.
Nigeria will remain together after South east leaves and that is the plan and sentiments we must have

I don't know what you are talking with Mrvitalis , we just want back our land, there are Igalas in Anambra and 1 Village in Enugu state,
I am tired of your people trouble, you can continue your one Nigeria but release our Igbo land, take your Igala land in Anambra and Kogi village in Enugu state, are you coursed?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 12:18am On Jul 19, 2023
Razgas:
most other region will go on with one Nigeria Mrvitalis doesn't read much between lines.

You have observed Nigeria well

1 Like

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 12:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Razgas:
we must do these discussions with the understanding the the rest of Nigeria do not want independence but only the igbos of south east.
When we progress like that, we won't set ourselves up for failure by planning for other people what they will or won't do

Return all Igbo land to us and take your Igala land in Anambra and take one village from Kogi state in Enugu state, why are you so cunny? must we be in the same country together?

1 Like

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 12:22am On Jul 19, 2023
Rikkely:

They were thought to be like that, If i tell you my story with hausa from Niger republic and yoruba woman, you will laugh tired this night, Yoruba is definition of cowardliness

u no get shame...

what your problem about who i fear?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 12:25am On Jul 19, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

u no get shame...

what your problem about who i fear?

Shame for what Idiot?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 12:26am On Jul 19, 2023
Razgas:

as for me yoruba i dont wish i stay with north after ibo leaves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Decay In Nigeria Today. Who's To Blame? Colonial Master Or Nigerians? / Enugu Governor, Chime Dead? / Biafra Group Shut Asaba , Demand Refferendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.