Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? (3009 Views)

Should South East Be Annexed To Cameroon? / Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by mrvitalis(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Nigeria is a very tough country to go to war against.
Lol who for the Nigeria? A country that retires it's best military personnel because of tribalism? Lmao

Who would fight for Nigeria? Middle belt would declare independence igbos would be the first to recognize and defend them... Same with Niger Delta Republic

Who is left Fulani and yorubas? Lmaooo

6 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

The Southeast should be allowed to leave.

I am in support of it now, I used to believe in one Nigeria before but after this past few months I have come to realize it's a pipe dream,
Ideally, I want peaceful exit, there's no point of Ekpa madness in Igbo land and I will never support foolish idiot like him.

5 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
totit:

And this ranking is based on what exactly? The last time I checked, the highest number of Waec and Jamb credits and students is statistically high in SW.

Yes, it's high in the Southwest. But it's also high in the Southeast.

1 Like

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

I am in support of it now, I used to believe in one Nigeria before but after this past few months I have come to realize it's a pipe dream,
Ideally, I want peaceful exit, there's no point of Ekpa madness in Igbo land and I will never support foolish idiot like him.

A peaceful exit will favour all sides.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by YouAreFinished: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

Foolishness at it's peak... Abeg leave and stop making noise

IGR least after NorthEast
Most underdeveloped
No Sea Port
Economic migrants to other region

I'm sure he added the Niger-Delta to boost their stats
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by totit: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
YouAreFinished:

I'm sure he added the Niger-Delta to boost their stats

grin grin
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol who for the Nigeria? A country that retires it's best military personnel because of tribalism? Lmao

Who would fight for Nigeria? Middle belt would declare independence igbos would be the first to recognize and defend them... Same with Niger Delta Republic

Who is left Fulani and yorubas? Lmaooo

The other regions may not quickly declare independence as you may expect.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by mrvitalis(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

The other regions may not quickly declare independence as you may expect.
Even if they dont igbos can hold our own...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
If the South East becomes a separate country, it will di better than being in Nigeria

Nothing in Nigeria ever progresses, it only gets worse

The Southeast should be allowed to leave

4 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Give us the 5 south East state first na

Maximum 10 years Nigeria won't even talk when we annex the other Igbo lands if they are willing to join

If Biafra is a fully recognised country.... Them no born Nigeria to challenge us after 10 years them wan turn to barren land?

Stop talking this way, None of our land should be in the federation of Nigeria, we must take back everything. Please don't make this kind of statement again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by BiafraInc: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
jackcanfield:

I hope we are safe .. intellectually everyone is gifted, I remember I was in a deliberation in Niger State and my Yoruba brothers who think I have a Fulani root keep complaining that the North is dragging them backward and I laugh .. I told them the few that are educated are extremely brilliant, you need to listen to Oga Ganduje speak with all his tribal mark, he sounds eloquent, how much more if they were all educated and exposed. Like I told them, let us seek to understand each other and respect each other.
And you will present yourself as intellectual. You see why MNK refers to all of you people as OTTELECTUALS? "let us seek to understand each other and respect each other" Read yourself again. Something you know that is 1 million percent impossible, yet you are proposing it. And you're the OP of this thread, right? So what's the reason for this thread if you are preaching "let us seek to understand each other and respect each other"

We have nothing similar with these people except being the same black people. Not the same ideology, mentality, religion, way of life, food, tradition, yet you want to "let us seek to understand each other and respect each other". All these qualities are what the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and European countries people have in common and you wonder why those axis are the richest on this earth. It's time you face reality and stop coating words. We have nothing in common with nigerians and we should not be in the same country with them. Period!

5 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by BiafraInc: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

A peaceful exit will favour all sides.
Peaceful exit? In your dream? Some of you should stop being naive.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Neckpresser101: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
BiafraInc:

Is either or hard-fought referendum

But be rest assured if Igbos leave Nigeria will collapse
No cap

Na Igbos they make dem unite
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

Stop talking this way, None of our land should be in the federation of Nigeria, we must take back everything. Please don't make this kind of statement again.

No other land or community will be handed to the Southeast. It's either the Southeast goes or the Southeast remains in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
BiafraInc:

The Southeast was given the opportunity to leave before. Nnamdi Kanu did not accept the offer. The Southeast can be allowed to leave.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Even if they dont igbos can hold our own...

Yes
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
BiafraInc:

And you will present yourself as intellectual. You see why MNK refers to all of you people as OTTELECTUALS? "let us seek to understand each other and respect each other" Read yourself again. Something you know that is 1 million percent impossible, yet you are proposing it. And you're the OP of this thread, right? So what's the reason for this thread if you are preaching "let us seek to understand each other and respect each other"

We have nothing similar with these people except being the same black people. Not the same ideology, mentality, religion, way of life, food, tradition, yet you want to "let us seek to understand each other and respect each other". All these qualities are what the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and European countries people have in common and you wonder why those axis are the richest on this earth. It's time you face reality and stop coating words. We have nothing in common with nigerians and we should not be in the same country with them. Period!

I am not the OP of this thread , if we can't seek to understand and respect each other then let us abolish tribalism and religiousity ... simple
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
BiafraInc:

You are a big fool

4 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

The Southeast was given the opportunity to leave before. Nnamdi Kanu did not accept the offer. The Southeast can be allowed to leave.

You want us to leave with 5 south east states? are you normal? what concerns Igbo Land with political creation called south east?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by spearman(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Why would the Southeast refuse to go?

Hmmm... that Ibo passport... eh.
E get why.
Ibos can never leave Nigeria voluntarily. That is why they draw a crazy and impossible map of Biafra with Niger Delta hallucination.
Las las, Ibos will have to be expelled from Nigeria. Even at that they will still refuse to go. No shame. No pride. No confidence.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
spearman:
Hmmm... that Ibo passport... eh.
E get why.
Ibos can never leave Nigeria voluntarily. That is why they draw a crazy and impossible map of Biafra with Niger Delta hallucination.
Las las, Ibos will have to be expelled from Nigeria. Even at that they will still refuse to go. No shame. No pride. No confidence.

lol i have also say this before, won wa eni kunra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Why would the Southeast refuse to go?

because naija delta no go follow u and u wont want to be a landlocked country if u give you free hand to go
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:
Razgas, Mrvitalis, Unbiased1, Khyrvxjzy, Akungitit, Maticar, Mrblessed, Colestephan86, Jackcanfield, Frankdon, Colonelwealth, Allcomage

u cant determine all this until u have independence
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by BiafraInc: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

You are the one being foolish and exhibiting idiocy. When you and your ilk were shouting Obidioot everywhere, we warned you to desist from your lunacy and boycott their useless s/election, but you refused and was shouting "go and get your PVC" like a mad man and still went ahead to rumble in the gutter with people that believe in grabbing and running with it.

After your lunacy, the scales fall off your eyes and you are back here to continue exhibiting the same idiocy while tagging Simon Ekpa, a man that is fighting to liberate you from the clutches of evil as an idiot. I wonder why some of you cannot reason critically. Some wicked people are sitting on our trillions of dollars worth of oil and gas money, and you are stupidly thinking they will relinquish it peacefully and let you go? How naive some of you can be.

The same wicked people killed over 5 million of you from 1967-1970 because of your oil and gas and have today engulfed themselves in massive fraud and corruption and are still killing you in their aim to keep your oil and gas running, yet you are still thinking and hoping for a peaceful exit from the cesspit called nigeria. How docile.

Did you know that they are laying a $25 billion gas pipeline from Obigbo to Morroco, en route to Europe? Yet you think such people will relinquish your oil and gas peacefully and then ask you to go in peace? Some of you are really annoying with your ways of reasoning. You reason like children.

When you are asked to let us know how you will get Biafra peacefully, you will retort by suggesting through political means, but forgetting that Peter Obi's labour party won the recently concluded election but was denied it. Something that we saw earlier on and warned all you naive ones, but you refused. You better go back to supporting your cesspit called nigeria and stop deceiving yourself with your fake support for Biafra because Biafra's restoration can never be peaceful.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Give us the 5 south East state first na

Maximum 10 years Nigeria won't even talk when we annex the other Igbo lands if they are willing to join

If Biafra is a fully recognised country.... Them no born Nigeria to challenge us after 10 years them wan turn to barren land?

bro why are you always angry, all you do say is violence??
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

You want to leave your fellow Igbos to those evil people? there are Igbos in 13 state of Nigeria, let's return 1% Igalas in Anambra and my state Enugu, they are not up to more than 1 village in Enugu state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

You want us to leave with 5 south east states? are you normal? what concerns Igbo Land with political creation called south east?

Are you afraid of going with only the Southeast?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Why would leaders deliberately keep the led unexposed

why dont you talked about been landlocked
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

You want to leave your fellow Igbos to those evil people? there are Igbos in 13 state of Nigeria, let's return 1% Igalas in Anambra and my state Enugu, they are not up to more than 1 village in Enugu state.

A bird at hand is better than hundred in the bush. Is it not better to go with the Southeast first?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

why dont you talked about been landlocked

The Southeast doesn't care about being landlocked.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by YouAreFinished: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

You can crosscheck by yourself than guessing

https://guardian.ng/news/despite-decades-of-funding-literacy-level-in-the-northern-states-remains-low/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_Human_Development_Index
Who has time to be calculating undecided. You're the one making the claim,you prove it.
Start with the GDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Erastus Akingbola May Have Returned To Nigeria / Obasanjo Blames Nation’s Woes On Regional Politics ! / Reps Raise Alarm Over Sale Of Speaker’s Official Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.