Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? (3015 Views)

Should South East Be Annexed To Cameroon? / Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

bro why are you always angry, all you do say is violence??

grin grin grin grin
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by BiafraInc: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
jackcanfield:

I am not the OP of this thread , if we can't seek to understand and respect each other then let us abolish tribalism and religiousity ... simple
Stop exhibiting further naivety. Tribalism is being robbed in your everyday face in the cesspit called nigeria, yet you seem not to see it. Is there any sane individual that is not seeing the religious divide in your nigeria today? Are you people actually normal? Today, you have one religion president and vice and the most sensitive positions occupied by muslims, yet you are still not sensing anything? Why exactly are you participating in this thread and calling out intellectuals to contribute? Yet you can't reason critically. OTELECTUALS MY FOOT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
spearman:

Hmmm... that Ibo passport... eh.
E get why.
Ibos can never leave Nigeria voluntarily. That is why they draw a crazy and impossible map of Biafra with Niger Delta hallucination.
Las las, Ibos will have to be expelled from Nigeria. Even at that they will still refuse to go. No shame. No pride. No confidence.

Don't you see the violent agitation in the Southeast?

1 Like

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

because naija delta no go follow u and u wont want to be a landlocked country if u give you free hand to go

I don't think so
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

No other land or community will be handed to the Southeast. It's either the Southeast goes or the Southeast remains in Nigeria.

you don't need to educate that guy, let him chestbeat thank God hes your brother

4 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

The Southeast was given the opportunity to leave before. Nnamdi Kanu did not accept the offer. The Southeast can be allowed to leave.

when was this?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
BiafraInc:

Stop exhibiting further naivety. Tribalism is being robbed in your everyday face in the cesspit called nigeria, yet you seem not to see it. Is there any sane individual that is not seeing the religious divide in your nigeria today? Are you people actually normal? Today, you have one religion president and vice and the most sensitive positions occupied by muslims, yet you are still not sensing anything? Why exactly are you participating in this thread and calling out intellectuals to contribute? Yet you can't reason critically. OTELECTUALS MY FOOT.
Your response sounds comical to me, but you are right sha ..
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

u cant determine all this until u have independence

But one can use some criteria to know what will happen. Like education and business acumen.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

You want us to leave with 5 south east states? are you normal? what concerns Igbo Land with political creation called south east?

haaaaaa?
kuku take d whole south
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

The Southeast was given the opportunity to leave before. Nnamdi Kanu did not accept the offer. The Southeast can be allowed to leave.

y kanu no accept?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

y kanu no accept?

Because of Igbos in other regions
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

You want to leave your fellow Igbos to those evil people? there are Igbos in 13 state of Nigeria, let's return 1% Igalas in Anambra and my state Enugu, they are not up to more than 1 village in Enugu state.

if u are going by this

den ibo will never have their country
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
BiafraInc:

You are the one being foolish and exhibiting idiocy. When you and your ilk were shouting Obidioot everywhere, we warned you to desist from your lunacy and boycott their useless s/election, but you refused and was shouting "go and get your PVC" like a mad man and still went ahead to rumble in the gutter with people that believe in grabbing and running with it.

After your lunacy, the scales fall off your eyes and you are back here to continue exhibiting the same idiocy while tagging Simon Ekpa, a man that is fighting to liberate you from the clutches of evil as an idiot. I wonder why some of you cannot reason critically. Some wicked people are sitting on our trillions of dollars worth of oil and gas money, and you are stupidly thinking they will relinquish it peacefully and let you go?

How naive some of you can be. The same wicked people killed over 5 million of you from 1967-1970 because of your oil and gas and have today engulfed themselves in massive fraud and corruption and are still killing you in their aim to keep your oil and gas running, yet you are still thinking and hoping for a peaceful exit from the cesspit called nigeria.

How docile. Did you know that they are laying a $25 billion gas pipeline from Obigbo to Morroco, en route to Europe? Yet you think such people will relinquish your oil and gas peacefully ad ask you to go in peace? Some of you are really annoying with your ways of reasoning. Just like children.

When you are asked to let us know how you will get Biafra peacefully, you will retort by suggesting through political means, but forgetting that Peter Obi's labour party won the recently concluded election but was denied it. Something that we saw earlier on and warned all you naive ones, but you refused. You better go back to supporting your cesspit called nigeria and stop deceiving yourself with your fake support for Biafra because Biafra's restoration can never be peaceful.

Kid calm down,
You must be mistaking me for someone else and I want you to know violence is never an option, I hope you don't get yourself killed for no reasons because I can see there's so much anger in you, again we can leave Nigeria in peace without shedding blood.

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

if u are going by this

Why not, explain to me?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

The Southeast doesn't care about being landlocked.

mmmm its all about money sha
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

if u are going by this

South East is not Igbo Land, it is a mere political creation by northern politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

thats not violent, let dem block federal road... thats violence
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

mmmm its all about money sha

I don't understand you?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

thats not violent, let dem block federal road... thats violence
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

if u are going by this

They don't know
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by gidgiddy: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

The Southeast should be allowed to leave

The Nigerian unity beggars dont like that

3 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

But one can use some criteria to know what will happen. Like education and business acumen.

am not been sentimental but that your level of business cant work if you have independence... having a shop, importing goods...

i hope u understand what i am saying?

ibo are loving, they should upgrade their sef. their style of business is only good in nigeria
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

am not been sentimental but that your level of business cant work if you have independence... having a shop, importing goods...

i hope u understand what i am saying?

ibo are loving, they should upgrade their sef. their style of business is only good in nigeria

There are factories and industries in Southeast. And any little oil and gas the Southeast has will be okay because it's a small country.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

First in 2017. Then again in 2021.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/237582-i-rejected-offer-biafra-five-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu.html

so u believe this

anything not coming from national assembly i cant believe it

now he ask benue and rivers.... hope u are seeing all this... all leaders and politician are thief
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

Why not, explain to me?

u guys want other state, u cant have that na

if u insist den go to war
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

South East is not Igbo Land, it is a mere political creation by northern politicians

u guys can have SE and still live fine bro anything apart from that is calling for a great problem from d article up there kanu said he want benue

haaaa benue how as fulani full there?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

I don't understand you?

that guy understand me

i mean if u have a landlocked country u have to pay Nigeria for d use of land and air

so its money
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

so u believe this

anything not coming from national assembly i cant believe it

now he ask benue and rivers.... hope u are seeing all this... all leaders and politician are thief

He was given the offer
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by BiafraInc: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

that guy understand me

i mean if u have a landlocked country u have to pay Nigeria for d use of land and air

so its money
Illiteracy is a disease. No wonder your state has less than 10% literacy rate and dunces like you are the most educated in your state. Igboland landlocked? Did you finish your primary 3 class?

1 Like

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

There are factories and industries in Southeast. And any little oil and gas the Southeast has will be okay because it's a small country.

u want to compare the revenue u generate from shop to factory and industry

bro no industry in east only innoson it still not at industry level

bro can you see a lot in been Nigeria
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

u guys want other state, u cant have that na

if u insist den go to war

Let me make it clear to you, no Igbo land will be left out, if =that will be reason to go into with Nigeria, I will gladly accept it,
Nigeria as a country is highly overrated, It won't take a lot to bring it down to his kneel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Big Girls Fight Over Femi Fani-kayode - How One Of Them Got Him Into Trouble / Newsweek: Abuja Is The 18th World's Most Expensive City / NL Politics Section Contributors Of The Year!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.