Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? (3010 Views)

Should South East Be Annexed To Cameroon? / Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

u want to compare the revenue u generate from shop to factory and industry

bro no industry in east only innoson it still not at industry level

bro can you see a lot in been Nigeria

Kid enough of your bullshit, stop being a unity beggar
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
That guy is a Yoruba muslim , coward always play the same stupid and useless tactic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
BiafraInc:

Illiteracy is a disease. No wonder your state has less than 10% literacy rate and dunces like you are the most educated in your state. Igboland landlocked? Did you finish your primary 3 class?

please i use God beg u no follow me talk again, i dont like people that talk with insult
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

u guys want other state, u cant have that na

if u insist den go to war

Phulll there is nothing like state, Is Igala Igbo people? yoruba you are the problem of this country due to your inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by BiafraInc: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

There are factories and industries in Southeast. And any little oil and gas the Southeast has will be okay because it's a small country.
Ol' boy you are very annoying with your little knowledge of affairs in your cesspit called nigeria. Little oil and gas in South East? Did you know that South East has the largest gas reserve in Africa at over 200 trillion cubic feet?

A little Google research would have cured your ignorance which you continue to exhibit here while passing your ignorant self off here as an intellectual. Over 60% of the oil reserve in your cesspit called nigeria is sitting on Igbo soil. This you should know if you are not an OTTELECTUAL.

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

please i use God beg u no follow me talk again, i dont like people that talk with insult

Look at this yoruba man fooling himself grin grin grin grin grin I just want to see you finish
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

Let me make it clear to you, no Igbo land will be left out, if =that will be reason to go into with Nigeria, I will gladly accept it,
Nigeria as a country is highly overrated, It won't take a lot to bring it down to his kneel.

its not just saying

let ibos block a federal road in east then d war will start

u want to fight war asking for more land..... i dont understand
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

u want to compare the revenue u generate from shop to factory and industry

bro no industry in east only innoson it still not at industry level

bro can you see a lot in been Nigeria

That's not true. There are many other factories and industries in the Southeast.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

Kid enough of your bullshit, stop being a unity beggar

have a decent conversation
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
BiafraInc:

Ol' boy you are very annoying with your little knowledge of affairs in your cesspit called nigeria. Little oil and gas in South East? Did you know that South East has the largest gas reserve in Africa at over 200 trillion cubic feet?

A little Google research would have cured your ignorance which you continue to exhibit here while passing your ignorant self off here as an intellectual. Over 60% of the oil reserve in your cesspit called nigeria is sitting on Igbo soil. This you should know if you are not an OTTELECTUAL.

I hope you're fine
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by BiafraInc: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Then stop exhibiting ignorance here. This is not a thread for stupid people. Google and teach yourself a lesson. It's that simple instead of mouthing off ignorance here.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Your suffering in Nigeria is coming soon, you have lost Ilorin forever, Ibadan is next, you will witness it with your family, you will never escape it, trust me
Evil idiot
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by BiafraInc: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

I hope you're fine
Check your mental state and stop exhibiting ignorance here.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

Phulll there is nothing like state, Is Igala Igbo people? yoruba you are the problem of this country due to your inferiority complex

bro whats yoruba now... u cant have more than 5 states
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
BiafraInc:

Then stop exhibiting ignorance here. This is not a thread for stupid people. Google and teach yourself a lesson. It's that simple instead of mouthing off ignorance here.

We will take Igbo every Land, the reason you guys get mouth to talk because a lot of Igbos was never interested, now we are interested
Nigeria will never remain the same even If you Obi become president.. Fluani slave grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
BiafraInc:

LOL
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

You are nothing in Nigeria than slave to fulani, 5 state is Fulani creation, Igala in Anambra state is not Igbos, tell me how is it possible?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

That's not true. There are many other factories and industries in the Southeast.

can you compare all that to west... but bro hmmmmm all i know is u guys are making money than those factory
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Skull miner pretending to be Igbo, you guys are too small for Igbo people, I am sure you know it because that's why you kept fighting to retain those beautiful brains. we are getting there slowly

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
BiafraInc:

that person you are fighting is also ibo...

but because you are not calming down u begin insult am, he also which u have your country but yours is chestbeating which d guy is not buying
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by AfricanColumbus: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

You are nothing in Nigeria than slave to fulani, 5 state is Fulani creation, Igala in Anambra state is not Igbos, tell me how is it possible?

Why are you insulting?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

can you compare all that to west... but bro hmmmmm all i know is u guys are making money than those factory

Which south west are you talking about? tell me where in your region is developed outside Lagos state?
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

i wont reply insult... u can see i haven't been replying your insult so keep talking to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by tunjijones(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

The Southeast should be allowed to leave.

If south east leaves Nigeria. That wld be the end of the country called Nigeria cos other groups wld want to leave too.
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Why are you insulting?

d guy just dey fight everybody

2 Likes

Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Why are you insulting?

Because he is a bigot
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

Which south west are you talking about? tell me where in your region is developed outside Lagos state?

even lagos sef is not part of west, ibo own lagos

anything you say

fine
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

d guy just dey fight everybody

Dude you are a bigot, maybe you need to go back to some of your comments, I know you quite well, what is different between you and that guy called Hellanus
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
tunjijones:

If south east leaves Nigeria. That wld be the end of the country called Nigeria cos other groups wld want to leave too.

true if ibo leave na yoruba to leave too i cant imagine having country with north
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

even lagos sef is not part of west, ibo own lagos

anything you say

fine

I am glad you have started to make a fool of yourself, I am quite you don't know who you are talking with grin grin
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Khyrvxjzy: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rikkely:

Because he is a bigot

u are feeling big and happy that you have sharp mouth this night.... i also know how to do dat but it well
Re: Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? by Rikkely: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

true if ibo leave na yoruba to leave too i cant imagine having country with north

How can you leave when you have Emir of Ilorin? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Business Is This Man Doing With These Number Of Phones (pic) / Pastor Adeboye Predicts Rosy 2011 - What Say You? / Get Pot (weed) Delivered In 10mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.