Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. (38579 Views)

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Does Blood Culture Test Detect Hiv Virus / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Stevyne: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female. She asked me to UnCloth, climb the bed, and open my legs. She inserted something long into me to collect the specimen. When she was done, she came back immediately to say that I should keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.
What she inserted is a swab stick for HVS test ( she collect your Virgina discharge)
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Streett: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Prolly mean say Ya ToTo no dey smell ….. !

#….Great hygiene

15 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Mountbatten: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
You could send me pics to confirm. 😒

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Shantyken(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Today, I went to a government/general hospital to see a doctor. When I got there, I got card and waited for my turn to see the doctor. Then it was finally my turn and I went in, told the doctor the symptoms I'm experiencing, and then he referred me to the lab for a culture test.

When I got to the lab, I went to the cashier to make payments for the test and thereafter waited for my turn. When it was finally my turn, some documentations were made, instrument for the culture collection was given to me and I was referred to a woman who would handle the culture test.

When I got to her(the woman), she pointed to an enclosure, that I should enter there, UnCloth, lie on the raised bed and open my legs. So, I went in, then came out immediately to ask her if I can collect it myself. She said no, that I won't do it well, that I would just get the surface and won't go deep. So, I agreed. I went in, undressed, got on the bed and open my legs. So, she came and collected the specimen. This was somehow painful because she had to go very deep. After collecting the specimen, she then went to put it in the instrument that was given to me earlier, then came back immediately and said 'keep it up' with a thumbs up sign from her.

Since then, I've been wondering what she meant by that. Does anyone here have a clue what that could mean?

It means u should maintain the status of strokes 👉👌u getting in there.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by drlateef: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Today, I went to a government/general hospital to see a doctor. When I got there, I got card and waited for my turn to see the doctor. Then it was finally my turn and I went in, told the doctor the symptoms I'm experiencing, and then he referred me to the lab for a culture test.

When I got to the lab, I went to the cashier to make payments for the test and thereafter waited for my turn. When it was finally my turn, some documentations were made, instrument for the culture collection was given to me and I was referred to a woman who would handle the culture test.

When I got to her(the woman), she pointed to an enclosure, that I should enter there, UnCloth, lie on the raised bed and open my legs. So, I went in, then came out immediately to ask her if I can collect it myself. She said no, that I won't do it well, that I would just get the surface and won't go deep. So, I agreed. I went in, undressed, got on the bed and open my legs. So, she came and collected the specimen. This was somehow painful because she had to go very deep. After collecting the specimen, she then went to put it in the instrument that was given to me earlier, then came back immediately and said 'keep it up' with a thumbs up sign from her.

Since then, I've been wondering what she meant by that. Does anyone here have a clue what that could mean?

How can we have a clue when we don’t know what sample was taken and from where.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by agabaI23(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
She collected a high vaginal swab I think and she probably noticed that your Os (the opening of your cervix) is still in tact. Which means you may have not obtained a D&C.

Or your hymen is still in place which we all know what it means.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
drlateef:

How can we have a clue when we don’t know what sample was taken and from where.
The sample was collected from my vagina. An instrument was inserted very deep into my vagina, and some fluids were collected.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by kemika8989(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

My dear just keep it up simple
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Maksky(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
From experience 99% of Muslim lady are clean like this and will get such remarks. Prove me wrong lady. Are you a Muslim or not?
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Sharpsharp00123: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

person do something for u, u no ask na we u come dey ask

We no even know if na make or female u b

Many don’t even know d meaning of culture test

D mods that moved this rubbish to front page is high
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
agabaI23:
She collected a high vaginal swab I think and she probably noticed that your Os (the opening of your cervix) is still in tact. Which means you may have not obtained a D&C.

Or your hymen is still in place which we all know what it means.
Yes, I thought so too.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Maksky(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Maksky:
From experience 99% of Muslim lady are clean like this and will get such remarks. Prove me wrong lady. Are you a Muslim or not?

It is said Muslim ladies wash themselves all the time as thought by Islam. I guess that's why we've always noticed this.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Stevyne:
What she inserted is a swab stick for HVS test ( she collect your Virgina discharge)
Yes. Do you work in a hospital?
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Ajalalomo: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
My legs? How? This was after the test. She then said 'keep it up', with a thumbs up sign from her to me. She wasn't referring to my legs because this was after the test.

Not your actual legs. She gave the thumbs up sign for the third leg you kept in your pant. Maybe she likes the way it looks big and firm.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
sphinixs2:

Definitely no reference to the result of the test!
I was asked to come for the result tomorrow.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Tizu(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
You have a point though. Because, I'm always extra careful of what goes in there. I don't joke with that part of my body at all at all.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Tizu(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Penis no de enter your vag?
You no de bang ?
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by PapaFejiro: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
I wonder. hehehe
Guynexttdoor:
You no ask her u come here dey ask us.. she no tell you fuel don cost? angry
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by azpekuliar: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
SmilingImabong:
Culture test is when the wool is used to put inside the hole of the pennis.

Thumbs up mean your gbola size and the level you stayed without too feeling the pains

She admired your gbola if she is single and you like her you don hold am be that.

Trust me
Thumbs up was the size of your gbola
grin

You dull small sha. smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female. She asked me to UnCloth, climb the bed, and open my legs. She inserted something long into me to collect the specimen. When she was done, she came back immediately to say that I should keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.
it mean say your toto dey well shaved and also neat, no odour whatsoever.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by oneman2k7: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
See how lazy people are analysing keep it up statement.

Why can't u ask her.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by BadMaster: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Maksky:

It is said Muslim ladies wash themselves all the time as thought by Islam. I guess that's why we've always noticed this.
Indeed, in Islam, a male or female is suppose to wash down there immediately after urination, otherwise the prayers you do afterwards are not accepted by God. So, you will find a lot of Muslims who follow this strictly.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by MeineMutter: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

May be you have good hygiene and she’s saying you should keep it up.

You know they see a lot.

But next time, go straight to the point. You only needed one paragraph to explain what you experienced at the hospital but not this long line of write-up.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
Reminds of when i did SIWES in a Lab at Adigbe in Abeokuta, Ogun State close to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic then. I remember a lady came for such test and as i was male, I excused them as it involves vaginal swab! High Vaginal Swab is a kinda procedure to test for vaginal discharge for the presence of vaginal thrush, bacterial vaginosis and trichomonas vaginalis.

And i remember the lab technologist saying the lady was had a hole down there i.e. she's very active sexually!
And she had a kinda infection then! Like she was scratching......!

Yours may be opposite!

Yes, I think.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
litigator:

Simple. You were neat down there. No fresh fish, rotten fish, soured milk or rotten egg smell.

Secondly, your mileage is still kinda low. So, the load to Emiyus is still fresh, neat and narrow.

Simple put: guys never use plenty gbola of different shapes and sizes turn am to dual or 6 lane express.

That's all.
Yes, I think so too.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by lalalista: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
May my experience today when I went for culture test favour me and my family
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
bewla:
Like the first person comment ask her not us
Because I didn't tell us everything in detail

Na you anus the sample come out from abi your pekus

If na anus she mean you should wash clean all the time

If na pekus you better run ooooo
She be L
The sample was collected from my vagina. She inserted something deep into my vagina and collected the sample, thereafter, she said keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by ghettochild(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
What test did u actually go for?
Then if it's turns out ur clean..
Then her thumbs up means....maybe u r not promiscuous person.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]ur urine specimen or wetin, I no understand o[color=#770077]😆
The sample was collected from my vagina. She inserted something deep into my vagina and collected the sample, thereafter, she said keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by kay29000(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Storypot:

your kitten no smell na wetin she mean

Exactly.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Coolgent:

She observed that you are very tight and clean down there, that's why she urged you to keep it up
Yes, I thought so too. Because, I'm always extra careful about what goes in there. I don't joke with that part of my body at all at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! / A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal / Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.