Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. (38584 Views)

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Does Blood Culture Test Detect Hiv Virus / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Today, I went to a government/general hospital to see a doctor. When I got there, I got card and waited for my turn to see the doctor. Then it was finally my turn and I went in, told the doctor the symptoms I'm experiencing, and then he referred me to the lab for a culture test.

When I got to the lab, I went to the cashier to make payments for the test and thereafter waited for my turn. When it was finally my turn, some documentations were made, instrument for the culture collection was given to me and I was referred to a woman who would handle the culture test.

When I got to her(the woman), she pointed to an enclosure, that I should enter there, UnCloth, lie on the raised bed and open my legs. So, I went in, then came out immediately to ask her if I can collect it myself. She said no, that I won't do it well, that I would just get the surface and won't go deep. So, I agreed. I went in, undressed, got on the bed and open my legs. So, she came and collected the specimen. This was somehow painful because she had to go very deep. After collecting the specimen, she then went to put it in the instrument that was given to me earlier, then came back immediately and said 'keep it up' with a thumbs up sign from her.

Since then, I've been wondering what she meant by that. Does anyone here have a clue what that could mean?

She's seen a lot of girls' lady-bits, and she can tell you're a good girl.

You know they can tell what's been happening down there by examination, right?

That's just it.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Omoapena:

Probably your gbola was huge grin
I'm a female.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
omoadeleye:

We don't even know if you are male or female self. Everything is just vague to comprehend.

And we are just seeing she go deep.

Na your dick or p,,,ussy she go deep ni abi wetin
I'm a female. The sample was collected from my vagina. She inserted something deep into my vagina and collected the sample, thereafter, she said keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by horlahwaley(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
I actually belong to this field, but she saying keep it up could mean you did well cooperating with her while she was taking the sample
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by horlahwaley(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female. The sample was collected from my vagina. She inserted something deep into my vagina and collected the sample, thereafter, she said keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.
what she inserted was a speculum to dilate your vagina for your cervix to be opened
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
00FFT00:

You just confirmed to the world that you're not a virgin. Congratulations!!
How did I do that please? I don't think there's anything suggesting that I did.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by SunmibareARC: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Perhaps you are "clean" down there...
She's probably used to seeing shits and all sorts that she didn't encounter with you...
So, keep it up!!!!

HanisahZuwy:
Today, I went to a government/general hospital to see a doctor. When I got there, I got card and waited for my turn to see the doctor. Then it was finally my turn and I went in, told the doctor the symptoms I'm experiencing, and then he referred me to the lab for a culture test.

When I got to the lab, I went to the cashier to make payments for the test and thereafter waited for my turn. When it was finally my turn, some documentations were made, instrument for the culture collection was given to me and I was referred to a woman who would handle the culture test.

When I got to her(the woman), she pointed to an enclosure, that I should enter there, UnCloth, lie on the raised bed and open my legs. So, I went in, then came out immediately to ask her if I can collect it myself. She said no, that I won't do it well, that I would just get the surface and won't go deep. So, I agreed. I went in, undressed, got on the bed and open my legs. So, she came and collected the specimen. This was somehow painful because she had to go very deep. After collecting the specimen, she then went to put it in the instrument that was given to me earlier, then came back immediately and said 'keep it up' with a thumbs up sign from her.

Since then, I've been wondering what she meant by that. Does anyone here have a clue what that could mean?

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by iPresh4s(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Meaning you are very okay na.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

You were right there with the woman and didn’t ask her 🤦‍♂️

Dude, like wft?
She didn't want to disclose the reason why she said that.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
horlahwaley:
what she inserted was a speculum to dilate your vagina for your cervix to be opened
It was painful. She went very deep.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ajalalomo:

Not your actual legs. She gave the thumbs up sign for the third leg you kept in your pant. Maybe she likes the way it looks big and firm.
Third leg? Do women have third legs? I'm a female.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Ten06(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
It mean your name has not been added to hook up list
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by isabi2lof: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Your vg is good
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Germi9: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Keep your STDs up nigga
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by denko(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Moslems actually bleep earlier i am in the north.
Maksky:
From experience 99% of Muslim lady are clean like this and will get such remarks. Prove me wrong lady. Are you a Muslim or not?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by denko(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Muxlems actually bleep earlier i am in the north.
Maksky:
From experience 99% of Muslim lady are clean like this and will get such remarks. Prove me wrong lady. Are you a Muslim or not?
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Greystone: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by denko(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Please you have gbola too Your clit
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Thomasankara(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
[/color]ok[color=#770077]
HanisahZuwy:
The sample was collected from my vagina. She inserted something deep into my vagina and collected the sample, thereafter, she said keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by iampeterben(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
What is culture test?
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by countryman13: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
You have a point though. Because, I'm always extra careful of what goes in there. I don't joke with that part of my body at all at all.
U just heard what U wanted us to know logically! Lobatan

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by bewla(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
The sample was collected from my vagina. She inserted something deep into my vagina and collected the sample, thereafter, she said keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.
Now we no
Run o
that woman na lesbian why will she like to admire another lady pekus if she no get bad mind

And you to you most have wonderful something to test
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by fuke(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Yes. I thought of that too. Honestly, I was happy when she said that to me.

You want us to tell you, you are clean.
Are you hapoy now?
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by owolabi5: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Car Papers
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Exceed15: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Why seeking validation here? Or there something still bothering u.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by meobizy(f): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Since foolish topics like this now make front page, there is no need to think deep when creating threads.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by lomprico(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Why didn't you frigging ask her? Are we now mind readers? undecided
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Stevyne: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Yes. Do you work in a hospital?
Yes.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by OBTOREPA(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Your test is either for HVS or ECS.
Are you still a virgin?
If I may ask
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Icon79(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
What’s culture test? Or do you mean Pap smear?

O pari

HanisahZuwy:

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by horlahwaley(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
It was painful. She went very deep.
It use to be a painful procedure, sorry about that
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Bennysam: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
My legs? How? This was after the test. She then said 'keep it up', with a thumbs up sign from her to me. She wasn't referring to my legs because this was after the test.
She meant you should keep checking yourself up always

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal / Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.