Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. (38522 Views)

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Does Blood Culture Test Detect Hiv Virus / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
😂 no cause for alarm, had it been it's a male I would have known what to type
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
You for ask her na
She didn't want to disclose the reason she said that.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Am speechless
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by ceejayluv(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Summary: your *P*u$$y is clean.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by greatmercy: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Like seriously
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Today, I went to a government/general hospital to see a doctor. When I got there, I got card and waited for my turn to see the doctor. Then it was finally my turn and I went in, told the doctor the symptoms I'm experiencing, and then he referred me to the lab for a culture test.

When I got to the lab, I went to the cashier to make payments for the test and thereafter waited for my turn. When it was finally my turn, some documentations were made, instrument for the culture collection was given to me and I was referred to a woman who would handle the culture test.

When I got to her(the woman), she pointed to an enclosure, that I should enter there, UnCloth, lie on the raised bed and open my legs. So, I went in, then came out immediately to ask her if I can collect it myself. She said no, that I won't do it well, that I would just get the surface and won't go deep. So, I agreed. I went in, undressed, got on the bed and open my legs. So, she came and collected the specimen. This was somehow painful because she had to go very deep. After collecting the specimen, she then went to put it in the instrument that was given to me earlier, then came back immediately and said 'keep it up' with a thumbs up sign from her.

Since then, I've been wondering what she meant by that. Does anyone here have a clue what that could mean?

You were right there with the woman and didn’t ask her 🤦‍♂️

Dude, like wft?
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by AreaFada2: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
mexxy1:
If I'm to go by your posts, you're female.

By my understanding from your write-up, she meant you're doing well taking care of yourself down there hygienically which is why she gave you a thumbs up.

Since her job designation is to collect the sample with the swab, she's definitely seen things.

Hope you understand now?

My brother, wetin pesin dey fit see and perceive from that region in some pipu, mouth nor go fit talk o.
Make I nor talk sha. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by CaptainFM1: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
She's simply saying "good boy"!

You didn't give her stress.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Betterperson001(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
You probably should have just asked her what she meant 🙂

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Mathain19(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Interesting..
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Betterperson001(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by goody234: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female. She asked me to UnCloth, climb the bed, and open my legs. She inserted something long into me to collect the specimen. When she was done, she came back immediately to say that I should keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.

Dont mind the poster comprehension is not his strength ..Dont read anything into it its nothing
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by TotoGame(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
SmilingImabong:
Culture test is when the wool is used to put inside the hole of the pennis.

Thumbs up mean your gbola size and the level you stayed without too feeling the pains

She admired your gbola if she is single and you like her you don hold am be that.

Trust me
Thumbs up was the size of your gbola
grin

Wtf!!! People does that??
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by 00FFT00(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female. She asked me to UnCloth, climb the bed, and open my legs. She inserted something long into me to collect the specimen. When she was done, she came back immediately to say that I should keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.

You just confirmed to the world that you're not a virgin. Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by pembisco(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Today, I went to a government/general hospital to see a doctor. When I got there, I got card and waited for my turn to see the doctor. Then it was finally my turn and I went in, told the doctor the symptoms I'm experiencing, and then he referred me to the lab for a culture test.

When I got to the lab, I went to the cashier to make payments for the test and thereafter waited for my turn. When it was finally my turn, some documentations were made, instrument for the culture collection was given to me and I was referred to a woman who would handle the culture test.

When I got to her(the woman), she pointed to an enclosure, that I should enter there, UnCloth, lie on the raised bed and open my legs. So, I went in, then came out immediately to ask her if I can collect it myself. She said no, that I won't do it well, that I would just get the surface and won't go deep. So, I agreed. I went in, undressed, got on the bed and open my legs. So, she came and collected the specimen. This was somehow painful because she had to go very deep. After collecting the specimen, she then went to put it in the instrument that was given to me earlier, then came back immediately and said 'keep it up' with a thumbs up sign from her.

Since then, I've been wondering what she meant by that. Does anyone here have a clue what that could mean?

You obviously went for HVS (High Vaginal Swab) MCS test. The compliment is you probably are a virgin. As for the clean vigina others are thinking, you probably washed clean the vigina before going to the hospital. That alone is enough to disqualify you for the test because the expected organisms might be washed off while taking your bath in the morning. The sample is supposed to be taken early morning and before you take bath for the day.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Adewale1603(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Cleaniness is next to godliness. If you don't Gerrit forget about it
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by XaToXi: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Maybe she noticed your hymen is still intact.

And your kpekus, very neat.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
You didn't give her too much headache collecting the sample.

Or

She was impressed with your level of Hygiene even down there.

My humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by NairaMaster1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
SmilingImabong:
Culture test is when the wool is used to put inside the hole of the pennis.

Thumbs up mean your gbola size and the level you stayed without too feeling the pains

She admired your gbola if she is single and you like her you don hold am be that.

Trust me
Thumbs up was the size of your gbola
grin

That's not the reason Sir. She's complementing him for not resisting. She see penis everyday. In the medical world, we are not moved by any private part
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by koladebrainiac(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
IF YOU A GUY, MIGHT BE THE CONDITION OF YOUR PRIVATE PART, MAYBE SHE LIKES IT

But if you were a girl, might be because there was no issue with you,you comport yourself very well, or she likes your private.either neat or well ok so no issue now
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by 12345baba(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Seems kpekus smelled nice to her
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Pootle: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
foolish post, you did not ask her and you coming to ask us undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by denko(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
What did you went there for was it not an issue, keep it up means you gat no problem and nothing to worry about.
HanisahZuwy:
My legs? How? This was after the test. She then said 'keep it up', with a thumbs up sign from her to me. She wasn't referring to my legs because this was after the test.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by free2ryhme: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

So you couldnot asked the person who took the sample and you are disturbing us who care less of your existence

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by omoadeleye(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

We don't even know if you are male or female self. Everything is just vague to comprehend.

And we are just seeing she go deep.

Na your dick or p,,,ussy she go deep ni abi wetin
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Omoapena(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Probably your gbola was huge grin
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Beremx(f): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
She didn't want to disclose the reason she said that.
you cooperated well for her to do the test. I have had such experience when I went for swab test. I pulled down my panties, spread my legs, the lab lady got her samples.
There's no big deal with it

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by FireUpNow(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
OP thumps up means your in very healthy and clean condition. So keep it that way no worries. Is your result out? What did your doctor say to you after seei g your result? We wait to hear update
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by tesppidd: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Maybe she discovered you have not been used

Maybe by Yahoo boys.

grin
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by denko(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
I think you know what it is but need need validation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Gtuns(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
She is commending you because that place is not oozing, unlike some people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) / Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Papilloma Deadly Virus Is A Virus Gotten From Kissing, Please Kiss Less Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.