Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? (33463 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Legally Obtain A Chinese Visa. / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by melonsgroup: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Papilagreen:
See topics like these are what I like to add my own cents to.

First of all before you think of relocating to another country you need to plan real good.

If I should be honest with you the 6 months time range you can make it happen but depending on the country of your choosing.

If I will advice you of countries to relocate to these will be my best options for you.

Luxembourg
Sweden
Finland
China
Norway
These countries are my top choice
Second choice
USA
Canada
Australia
Mexico.

So haven't did that I will add this for you..

6 months won't be enough to get you to any of these countries minimum time u need 1 year minimum and it depends on the rout you taking and how you go about it.

I live in America ND America is a good place except for it drugs challenges and gun violence and some policies they implement in their government system of rulership.

My advice take your time plan not just for your self but for your son. What opportunities are you going to expose him to and how best to achieve this..

I relocated to USA in December 2019 and it's the best decision I ever made.
The only thing be say I dey try as much to avoid problems much as I can.
Reason be say anybody for America u wan fight, 98% chance say your opponent get gon chucked in his body somewhere and won't even think twice to empty the clips on your body dem no sabi use hand to hand fight here na gun them know and you can get guns easily here like say na garri u dey go buy for market.

I do have a gun myself but legally for protection and I don't walk with it I keep it at home Incase somebody try to break into my place. In summary na for protection.

Things are hard everywhere for America right now we dey recession too but still on that I dey see 3 square meals eat easy. I dey fit save even if na $20 monthly after all my expenses which includes helping family and friends back home monthly but I don learn to dey give with wisdom sine I now have a child.

To sum it up for you bro.. if you decide to choose the American route, from my experience it will take you nothing less than 1year and 4 months minimum so the earliest you start the better. Still on still the way us embassy dey deny visa now days dey fear me.
My kid bro was denied visa the truth be say na to prep yourself go well because e their questions is phycological u need to be smart to not losegard they ask same questions twice in different approach and you give two different answers you done DENIED VISA..
You have to get your shit right B4 u go by prepping well. Hopefully he will still try again I know people who go like 3 times B4 dem grant them visa mine was one try I got mine. So with some of my friends I helped to get here.

I will always say this... I know of person very close to me wain only sabi say him papa name for English the rest na hand him take demonstrate and dem give am visa ooo. All you need is confidence and prep well for your interview..

And finally before I exit the floor bro you can relocate with your son via study visa to come study ND find your self a job placement to sponsor you for job employment visa ND you good to go. You bring your son with you as a dependant. Very easy just apply for am along with you.

U no need millions to relocate to America but you just need the right information which you have Google for unless you need professional assistance which you can get if you have the right info..

Last last you go dey alright if you are able to make it here. Talking from a guy who came to America with just $250 in his pocket without knowing anybody. And it's the best decision I ever made..
I hope this my one cent was able to help the best way.
If you need more info feel free to reach out I will be glad to assist the best I can.
Bruh please drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by airsaylongcome: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
HacheNoire:

With B1/B2? 🤣🤣🤣

What SSN and Authorization doc would you use to apply for such job?

May be you are talking of fraudulent means which could result to deportation of detected . There is no legitimate way you can get good job with a B1/B2

Even 1099 IC roles?
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by PRECIOUS14482(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Okechinwadike:
for sale?

Yes sir
It's for sale
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Teewonders(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Please can we talk on whatsapp
Mexico.

6 months won't be enough to get you to any of these countries minimum time u need 1 year minimum and it depends on the rout you taking and how you go about it.

I live in America ND America is a good place except for it drugs challenges and gun violence and some policies they implement in their government system of rulership.

My advice take your time plan not just for your self but for your son. What opportunities are you going to expose him to and how best to achieve this..

Reason be say anybody for America u wan fight, 98% chance say your opponent get gon chucked in his body somewhere and won't even think twice to empty the clips on your body dem no sabi use hand to hand fight here na gun them know and you can get guns easily here like say na garri u dey go buy for market.

I do have a gun myself but legally for protection and I don't walk with it I keep it at home Incase somebody try to break into my place. In summary na for protection.

Things are hard everywhere for America right now we dey recession too but still on that I dey see 3 square meals eat easy. I dey fit save even if na $20 monthly after all my expenses which includes helping family and friends back home monthly but I don learn to dey give with wisdom sine I now have a child.

To sum it up for you bro.. if you decide to choose the American route, from my experience it will take you nothing less than 1year and 4 months minimum so the earliest you start the better. Still on still the way us embassy dey deny visa now days dey fear me.
My kid bro was denied visa the truth be say na to prep yourself go well because e their questions is phycological u need to be smart to not losegard they ask same questions twice in different approach and you give two different answers you done DENIED VISA..
You have to get your shit right B4 u go by prepping well. Hopefully he will still try again I know people who go like 3 times B4 dem grant them visa mine was one try I got mine. So with some of my friends I helped to get here.

I will always say this... I know of person very close to me wain only sabi say him papa name for English the rest na hand him take demonstrate and dem give am visa ooo. All you need is confidence and prep well for your interview..

And finally before I exit the floor bro you can relocate with your son via study visa to come study ND find your self a job placement to sponsor you for job employment visa ND you good to go. You bring your son with you as a dependant. Very easy just apply for am along with you.

U no need millions to relocate to America but you just need the right information which you have Google for unless you need professional assistance which you can get if you have the right info..

Last last you go dey alright if you are able to make it here. Talking from a guy who came to America with just $250 in his pocket without knowing anybody. And it's the best decision I ever made..
If you need more info feel free to reach out I will be glad to assist the best I can.[/quote]
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Didi2d(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Papilagreen:

First of all before you think of relocating to another country you need to plan real good.

If I should be honest with you the 6 months time range you can make it happen but depending on the country of your choosing.

If I will advice you of countries to relocate to these will be my best options for you.

Luxembourg
Sweden
Finland
China
Norway
Second choice
USA
Canada
Australia
Mexico.

If you need more info feel free to reach out I will be glad to assist the best I can.

Stay bless brother, love your simple elaborate and simple advice
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
HacheNoire:

With B1/B2? 🤣🤣🤣

What SSN and Authorization doc would you use to apply for such job?

May be you are talking of fraudulent means which could result to deportation of detected . Their is no legitimate way you can get good job with a B1/B2

Now you mentioned mechanic work. How many people would allow an unqualified mechanic to touch their car. That’s still a dirty job, and still won’t make much money as a certified automobile technician.

I don't know what you talking about bro.. all job is a job it doesn't matter what you do as long as you have pride in what you do and do what makes you happy if you find happiness in what you do you will be fulfilled.
U am a geologist with my master's degree with the opportunity of getting paid up to 120,000$ yearly. But I don't want to go down that path due to personal reason instead I am chasing my dreams on what makes me happy presently studying film studies ND cinematography at University of Florida and when am done I will unleash my work to the world..

So now let me ask u do you live in America and if yes do you drive a car? And if yes have u ever had a car breakdown? And if yes how much did you pay for it
I don pay $4000 just to buy Kia engine 2014 Kia optima because no American was willing to open my engine and see what's wrong inside they don't have that time to waste.

Infact how much do you make an hour if you live in America? I want to know.

My guy who is a mechanic with no degree makes $60 minimum and hour. So dey there dey mum just dey play.

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by BabaIbo: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Papilagreen:

Luxembourg
Sweden
Finland
China
Norway
Second choice
USA
Canada
Australia
Mexico.

Can I add you to my list(circle) of friends?

I have plan of traveling out, it has been on for 1 year now.
Tho, my passport process has been dragging it for months now.

Tho, US was my destination of choice, but after reading many stories here of how you need over 20 million naira to do that(that was even when dollar was 400+, that made me lose interest in that location, but your write-up has reawakened that choice in me.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by lavylilly: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Xammie001:

FIRST AND FOREMOST
CONVERT YOUR SAVINGS TO FOREIGN CURRENCY AT ALL COST THEN WE LOOK FOR LOCATION LATER
You too smart

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Brownshoe: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Austriaopen:
grin

My advice . You can’t keep waiting while things deteriorate. Take your son and get to either Ghana or Cameron .Plane tickets are cheaper there and you can easily move from there without aisles.

Agents and embassies will frustrate you in Nigeria 🇳🇬.

Let’s help you make money while you wait for interest on investment.

Get 10% interest on capital of $1000 and above when you join us.

Volatility trading in coinz is the best way to make residual income.

Meanwhile,

I need just 5 people as partners. Trading coinz is profitable and needs large capital to execute actions. Do you have funds lying idle and you wish to get 10% on investment every month? check my signature to dm or mention let’s connect✅✅✅💪💪💪
hmm ekun
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by MarshRiley(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
akaahs:

He said in 6 months. Which time him go write ielts?

Not all schools require IELTS, plus it’s a post graduate diploma, he can write for a waiver.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by HacheNoire: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
[quote author=Papilagreen post=124546067][/quote]

Your guy makes $60 an hour at which dealership? Mention the name?

Who pays a road side mechanic $60/hr? Hello, you not talking to a JJC.

Mention the name of the mechanic workshop where your road side mechanic makes $60.

So you drove a Kia to a road side mechanic🤣🤣🤣 what of your insurance company was to bare the and demand invoice, would you tell to road side mechanic to get one for you? What if the insurance company send representatives?

I will ask you again, which dealership pays your mechanic $60/hr? You cannot sell fakes to me.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by cuddling44(f): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Papilagreen:

Luxembourg
Sweden
Finland
China
Norway
Second choice
USA
Canada
Australia
Mexico.

And finally before I exit the floor bro you can relocate with your son via study visa to come study ND find your self a job placement to sponsor you for job employment visa ND you good to go. You bring your son with you as a dependant. Very easy just apply for am al.

Pls can u drop how can i contact u... Am applying soon.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by akaahs(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Papilagreen:

Luxembourg
Sweden
Finland
China
Norway
Second choice
USA
Canada
Australia
Mexico.

I love the way you put it to the opp.
Please, what do you know vocational institute or trades/apprenticeship schools over there?
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by HacheNoire: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Even 1099 IC roles?

You can do little with that. If you want to play big, it won’t fly. Maybe you just involve yourself with some petty business.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by aydgov: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
iF YOU TRULY HAVE THIS FIGURE YOU DON'T NEED TO RUSH YOURSELF. ONLY YOU BELIEVE THAT THINGS HAPPEN GREATLY WHEN YOU PARTNER WITH RIGHT PEOPLE.
LET'S BE PARTNERS IN BUSINESS & CREATIVITY, AND YOU WILL REALIZE THAT GREAT THINGS MANIFEST WHEN YOU MEET WITH RIGHT PEOPLE. YOU WILL TRAVEL ABROAD CEREMONIOUSLY. GIVE IT A THOUGHT
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
akaahs:

I love the way you put it to the opp.
Please, what do you know vocational institute or trades/apprenticeship schools over there?
Yes we have lots of them.
America supports different diversity programs to best suit your specified area of interest it's up to you to decide what field you want to venture into before you go deep head in
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Benwallt(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
kelvindj98:
Want to japa in 6 months abi. Here are some beautiful countries you can go to within that timeline. Lebanon, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Haiti, Honduras, and El Salvador. Thank me later.

He is not going for suffering
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by fapcrook(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
kelvindj98:
Want to japa in 6 months abi. Here are some beautiful countries you can go to within that timeline. Lebanon, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Haiti, Honduras, and El Salvador. Thank me later.

You didn't mention Ghana, Cotonou, Benin republic, Cameron. Why
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Biola67: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Funny how no one is advising her to start a business with that amount unlike before.. Be like eyes don clear 😂😂. Make all of una comot for that naija asap!! Egbon sukkot , what do you’ve to say ? 😅 Shey make she wait?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by shinealight(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:
Thanks Xammie, I have done that already, but you know the living expenses here has greatly increased so you end up spending so much. Thats why I need to leave now.

So you think things will be provided free of charge where you’re planning to emigrate to? Just be sure you’re not jumping from frying pan into fire…you bet things are not easy anywhere. Why are you avoiding UK anyway….have they given you a bruised nose already? grin
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by olisaEze(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Goan look for Oludayo Sokunbi (Deewon) @Oludeewon on Twitter. He’s the only one that can help you out within your expected time frame. If you don’t have husband, you can thank me in kind, later. Just tell me the country you’re migrating to and I’ll come collect! grin
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by qtguru(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need people with first hand experience to advice me on the best country that I can legally relocate to in the next 6 months with my son (Not UK pls). I was planning towards December 2024 initially but the situation of things in the country currently has made it become a thing of urgency, before the small savings I have is totally wiped off with forex and inflation rates.

I would really appreciate suggestions/recommendations.

Thank you.

What's your occupation and what skill do you have ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by yewit37486: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
shinealight:

So you think things will be provided free of charge where you’re planning to emigrate to? Just be sure you’re not jumping from frying pan into fire…you bet things are not easy anywhere. Why are you avoiding UK anyway….have they given you a bruised nose already? grin

Be nice. cheesy
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Papilagreen: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
cuddling44:

Pls can u drop how can i contact u... Am applying soon.

I will be glad to assist you the best I can assist you with the right information on how to go bout things the best I can.
I am not. Visa agent ND I don't do visa stuff but i know who can help you best they can infact na the person assist me ND 5 of my guys to come here all of us.
I can link him to you if you like this my email.
muktar3310@outlook.com
Hit me up
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by MrsTwrite(f): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Canada is better!
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by DrWorries: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
AGBADO REPUBLIC
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Oluwomonext212(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
It’s funny the way you said not UK ooo, pls. Why did you say that ? Canada US Australia… except those countries, no any part of Schengen u can go that is better than UK 🇬🇧 Cuz even their citizens goes to UK to work cuz of the exchange rate.
Leandah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need people with first hand experience to advice me on the best country that I can legally relocate to in the next 6 months with my son (Not UK pls). I was planning towards December 2024 initially but the situation of things in the country currently has made it become a thing of urgency, before the small savings I have is totally wiped off with forex and inflation rates.

I would really appreciate suggestions/recommendations.

Thank you.

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by erniok(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
lomprico:
Run o! Japa o!

Even almighty seun don give up just after 2 months. grin

Everybody go collet! grin
Seriously!!!! Lmao.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by akaahs(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
Papilagreen:

Yes we have lots of them.
America supports different diversity programs to best suit your specified area of interest it's up to you to decide what field you want to venture into before you go deep head in
I ll loved to go through this route but know how many accept international student.
If u have any in mind, please link me up . I ll do my research.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Oluwomonext212(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
There’s a need to save that screenshot
lomprico:
Run o! Japa o!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Oluwomonext212(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
There’s a need to save that screenshot grin angry
lomprico:
Run o! Japa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Air Peace, Arik Air Increase Base Fare For Economy Flights To N50,000 / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos / BRT Introduces New Transport Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.