Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. (3485 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / I Visited A Redpiller Today (photo) / My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2023
Please, how much does this henessy below cost? I visited a friend and he offered me the drink below. I would like to know how much it costs.

Attached is a picture of the drink;

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by lexotan(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Check it on jiji
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by visaclick: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2023
Looks like one for gays grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by Zonefree(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2023
Nyarinya wey dey drink alcohol undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by illicit(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2023
U are drunk already grin

1 Like

Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by MatrixReloaded: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2023
Let me guess, you just arrive to find out your friend is living in a cozy apartment, and you have this aura feeling that someday you will be at same limit as him thus coming here to ask for the price of a precious whiskey he offered to you in his private abode. You could have asked him the price but you don't want to feel belittled nevertheless, big up man and embrace your struggles because you can reach any limit in this life only if you are πŸ’―

23 Likes

Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by Dshocker(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, how much does this henessy below cost? I visited a friend and he offered me the drink below. I would like to know how much it costs.

You went to a hotel young lady...
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by MatrixReloaded: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2023
Dshocker:

You went to a hotel young lady...
You no sabi woman hand? Does that look like one!! shocked
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by Purvan(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2023
You're def a broke ass village chick

Who TF take a pic of wine and posts on a forum You're def a clout chaser
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by LowKeyManny: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by Obidon1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
2500 naira only

1 Like

Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by Bizma2474(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hennessy 250 grin
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by wiseone28: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Did he fk you? πŸ€”

3 Likes

Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by TemplarLandry: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Clout chaser it's you again..
You're holding ogogoro in the North.
Hisbah guys will come arrest you.
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
visaclick:
Looks like one for gays grin
How do you mean please? I don't get you. Why did you say so?
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zonefree:
Nyarinya wey dey drink alcohol undecided
I didn't say I drank it though. I visited him and he offered me this, that doesn't mean that I must drink it. I opted for yoghurt instead and a meal.
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
illicit:
U are drunk already grin
I didn't say I drank it though. I visited him and he offered me this, that doesn't mean that I must drink it. I opted for yoghurt instead and a meal.
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Let me guess, you just arrive to find out your friend is living in a cozy apartment, and you have this aura feeling that someday you will be at same limit as him thus coming here to ask for the price of a precious whiskey he offered to you in his private abode. You could have asked him the price but you don't want to feel belittled nevertheless, big up man and embrace your struggles because you can reach any limit in this life only if you are πŸ’―
But, what's the price please? Do you know? I just want to know how much the drink costs.
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bizma2474:
Hennessy 250 grin
How do you mean please? Do you mean to say 2500?
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Obidon1:
2500 naira only
Really? Wow!
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Purvan:
You're def a broke ass village chick

Who TF take a pic of wine and posts on a forum You're def a clout chaser

Just want to know the price. Is there anything wrong with that?
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

You no sabi woman hand? Does that look like one!! shocked
How do you mean please?
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Clout chaser it's you again..
You're holding ogogoro in the North.
Hisbah guys will come arrest you.
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by Waffarianman(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ask your friend and leave us alone here Una too like disturb😧😳 4 D's forum.
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by Foodqueen(f): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
U want to know how to bill him ba

Sense will not kee u.
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by Proserpina: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by illicit(m): 3:10am On Jul 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Ok nice
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2023
Waffarianman:
Ask your friend and leave us alone here Una too like disturb😧😳 4 D's forum.
Why would I ask him that? How do you think he'll feel if I ask him that?
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Proserpina:
A simple search on Google, jumia or Jiji would save you this embarrassment. This is why they say you ladies aren't "tech savvy" .
I searched before I came here. It was giving me different prices and also showing me different products. So, that was why I came here. Maybe, someone here might have bought it before it know the price.
Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by Sammy101111(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
That drink cost 562thousand naira (562k ) in dollars is $562

It a special edition for him to entertain you with it he want you high hope he did not beep you sha πŸ˜† because am sure you know how ordinary Hennessy will make you Hot when you drink it cold πŸ˜†

Re: Please, How Much Does This Hennessy Cost? I Visited A Friend And He Off.. by emdis: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2023
Google will not give u accurate price. Just use an app to scan the barcode..the wine kinda look fake though. But if it's real Hennessy, the price is on the barcode attached to it's body .
fadilaMaikiriki:
I searched before I came here. It was giving me different prices and also showing me different products. So, that was why I came here. Maybe, someone here might have bought it before it know the price.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don Tire For These Naija Babes With Their Lies / Ladies!if He can't Kiss,will U Stay? / Must True Love Always End In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.