Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband (22108 Views)

Sisters, Kindly Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Sonayon(m): 2:15am On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

I don't know where you're coming from, but please don't admonish our women, I understand you're judging base on the level of your sisters.
Omo ale, oniranu jati jati
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by chima47(m): 2:49am On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
"All?" No naa, we still have very decent girls in Nigeria.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by chima47(m): 2:56am On Jul 22, 2023
At least l,m sure l will never beat her,
I won't cheat.
She will.enjoy her freedom of expresion, l don't go about monitoring you like police.

I,m sure of these, because l have been married before.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by HacheNoire: 4:23am On Jul 22, 2023
My surname alone will always make you want to have me as your husband.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by dbestuncle: 4:31am On Jul 22, 2023
1. I am a no smoking man.
2. No womanizing man
3. No alcohol drinking man
4. I am man enough to ensure no extended family gives my wife problem.
5. I am man enough to ensure that my wife too does not overstep her boundary.
6. I am not a wife beater.
7. I can help with domestic stuff sometimes.
8. I am very homely meaning after work na house.
9. I have a job and can feed my home.
10. I am God-fearing.
11. You will have the best mother-in-law in the world.
Should I continue🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

nkemjacob2:
I saw a thread that want Sisters to Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. The whole thing is vice versa.

Men give 3 reason why women will want to have you as a husband.

Sisters observe for husband material
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Tzar(m): 4:47am On Jul 22, 2023
A woman needs a:
1. Provider
2. Protector
3. Lover

A man needs a:
1. Respectful woman
2. Submissive woman
3. Loyal woman

NOTE to women, a man who wants long term relationship with you doesn’t necessarily need your money, status or LOVE.
You will naturally discover you love a man when you can respect, submit and be loyal to the man. Women quickly fall out of love when they discover they do not respect, submit or can be loyal to the man they thought they loved.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by opribo(m): 5:01am On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
I will give my precious wife the world plus heaven.
Na so dem dey talk
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 22, 2023
qtguru:
1. I sabi cook
2. I can plan
3. I don't like wahala kiss

But you are very aggressive and have anger issues, easily provoked with the slightest thing.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 22, 2023
Collinsaik:
I think every woman wil be very fortunate to be my wife for the following reasons.
1) Am Godfearing to a large extent with my consience intact. i have empathy for others and also a good sence of judgement. (this qualities has a significant role to play in my decision making on behalf of family and in child training.) (2 ) hansome speak fluent english and igbo and stand tall at 6.0feet. 3) wiling and able to provide for my immediate and extended families since i have multiple skills that wil guarantee steady flow of income for everyday runing of the family. may not be well educated but am nt doing badly financialy . As a matter of fact I own a landed property in portharcourt. something that could no doubt guarantee my wifes upkeep and that of the childrens especially their education if preadventure i die untimely. But my wife must be very loyal and submissive to get the best of me.
Faithfulness nko? See as he dodge that one
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 22, 2023
See as all of them Dy say nice things but cleverly dodging faithfulness smh

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by qtguru(m): 5:30am On Jul 22, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

This is your titanium bullet?

The bar is low for men, so the bare minimum suffices
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by qtguru(m): 5:33am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
But you are very aggressive and have anger issues, easily provoked with the slightest thing.

Yes but not to my baby wink
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 22, 2023
qtguru:

Yes but not to my baby wink

Live together first before making that conclusion

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by qtguru(m): 5:37am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Live together first before making that conclusion

We have already, also no human gets angry for no reason. Why should I be the calm one, if someone's pushing my buttons.

3 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by lolu2019: 6:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Women are heartless.i don't need them in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by blingxx(m): 6:09am On Jul 22, 2023
*I can cook
*I dey forgive easily, I no dey carry anything wey no involve money for head
*I dey forget change for pocket
*if you cheat I won't complain, as long as you have beautiful friends
*I won't hide my phone from you, na you go cry
*I won't stress you when I'm broke I rather focus on my hustle
* I don't know how to disturb or bill woman unless I need sex

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by emmabosco: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2023
1: I get money
2: I Tall
3: I Rich
That’s women speck what again thing again
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Risingsunn: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
I'm an amazing guy..........The most quiet and gentle guy a banny can ever dream of cool. I'm the understanding type..........I come still funny join grin
who told you women love gentle guys. Just go and watch 90days fiancee

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Evidenx(m): 6:24am On Jul 22, 2023
I don't drink,
I don't womanize,
I don't smoke,
I don't play bet naija or any lottery.
I don't hit a lady,
I don't borrow,
I forgive easily,
I know how to save...abeg the list goes on

Any woman I marry is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by donleo92(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2023
patience
employed
can cook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Workch: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2023
I have money.
I have money
I have money

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Workch: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
See as all of them Dy say nice things but cleverly dodging faithfulness smh
Nigerian women don't deserve faithful men because they always go for money.
I have money. You can't eat your cake and have it

4 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Yousuph007(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2023
Am cool and calm, no pride always apologize if I'm wrong, and also I respect everyone.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by OctavianAC(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2023
I think, the reason many of the single ladies around me want to have me as their husband is just for

1. Money
2. Financial security.
3. Financial protection

Or,

Do you think any woman will/would have love you, if you had been very poor?

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Menclothing: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2023
Spiritual growth
Money
Sex top notch
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by phemmyfour: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I saw a thread that want Sisters to Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. The whole thing is vice versa.

Men give 3 reason why women will want to have you as a husband.

Sisters observe for husband material
Hardworking
Protective and
Financially stable
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2023
Amen oo!... Shebi if to say u be lady true true we for check things out
ItisWell22:

God bring the oyinbo you so badly crave for your way, soonest… 🙏🤲
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Okoroawusa: 7:15am On Jul 22, 2023
I have more than three reasons sef. The thing be say na me no want wife.

I am an old man enjoying my bachelorhood. Nothing wey I fear pass marriage.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Mavanda(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2023
stanisbaratheon:
Some comments up there though grin

1. I don't cheat nor do I keep secrets from people I love. (I'm a one-woman kind of guy, once I love you just forget it because every other women will look like men in my eyes)

2. I'm not selfish

3. I listen and support whichever way I can.

I don't smoke and the maximum I drink is 2 bottles (occasionally) without getting high.

....and I'm an ambitious person career wise.
Dey play only two bottles dey play
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by whizzyjohn(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2023
I am caring and loving I cook for my woman I am inteligent and fun to be with.....
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by sheepheart(f): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Brother Benard!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2023
Workch:
Nigerian women don't deserve faithful men because they always go for money.
I have money. You can't eat your cake and have it
Anyways you'll attract your likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.