Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband (22021 Views)

Sisters, Kindly Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by emmy512: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
I cook
I clean and do all my shit by myself.

I ignore a lot of things for my sanity ( if I talk about something that you've done I'll probably act on it) so not often I'll nag about behaviors.

I'll assist you when I have the chance

I'm not one that stays out, as I'll always come back cos I find comfort at home. So I try make home as comfortable for me.

I don't engage in petty arguments.

I'm a gossip partner, you'll never have to talk and gist with someone else when I'm there.

I don't drink, smoke or even think of hitting someone.

I love kids.

I'm smart and resourceful.

Still a virgin at my age ( I see sex as a ritual and only engage with who I'm ready to do life with)

No mommy and daddy issues, except you're and akwa Ibom lady grin
And they'll be like we don wash hand comot your mata

E plenty.

Reason I don't stress too much to impress cos anyone with me will be a lucky person.

4 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by siofra(f): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I am the exact opposite of husband material and proud of it. Any vaginarian who sees me otherwise needs her already degraded brain reexamined. I don't love them and don't seek their love. As a matter of fact, I double my guard whenever I hear "I love you" from them because their confidant, the devil was once father of love.

You're cringe and you sound like you're ugly, broke and short undecided

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by pweeryambre: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
How many ashawo have you slept with... i think you guys insulting nigerian girls is now the new orgasm you guys are getting. Or you guys use the lines to form woke abi socially aware.

3 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Qc1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
I have money and assets.
I'm so cute and God fearing.
Im a good chef and have a big dick.

I'm also a Canadian citizen... grin

(But I'm married and you can research me here on niraland).

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
See the mentality of Nigerian men all centered on their imaginary big dick smh

3 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by isabi2lof: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
They can't give what they don't have undecided

3 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Kharol1234: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Counter thread

I be one woman type of Guy

I dey cook fire

Peace of mind because I no like wahala

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Tolani045(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

Bro take it easy na 🤣 my gf na virgin
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by merits(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Savedday2:

Including your mother right,cuz she was once a girl too.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by NovusHomo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
talented321:
I will give my preciour [/b]wife the world plus heaven.

[b]"Peciour" wife. A ma d'aran ke grin

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Britishcoins(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
1. I have already established a good business.. She will not come and suffer.

2. I am not alcoholic and gambler , so many problem solved

3. I have already built my own house both village and township so na automatic landlady...

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by merits(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
pweeryambre:

How many ashawo have you slept with... i think you guys insulting nigerian girls is now the new orgasm you guys are getting. Or you guys use the lines to form woke abi socially aware.

Only bastard from her mother womb will generalized all 9ja girls as ashawo.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by KosiGee(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
talented321:
I will give my preciour wife the world plus heaven.

You can’t give what you don’t have and what is not yours.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Samakus(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
6'3 FT tall, fine face, caring heart, very industrious hands, God-fearing soul and big, black, working gbola.

Sounds like what every woman wants cheesy
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by fuckJones(f): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
talented321:
I will give my preciour wife the world plus heaven.
and where do you want me and my girlfriend to stay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Anonymoususher: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
1. I am hard working, independent and family centric

2. I am a one man one woman guy, I don't drink, I don't smoke, club or keep late nights.

3. Family means a whole lot to me, plus I am a detailed planner, good listener and a Christian

8 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by anonymous1759(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
I don’t have anything to say grin grin grin I’m what every woman can think of if she behaves herself and there’s enough money .
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
God when!......the way I won marry now eeehh na only God Sabi! God abeg I won Marry naaaa!! Haba.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Obakoolex(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
1. Am a good person, if possible I can marry myself.

2. Am a complete man: wise, educated, handsome, rich, tall man with the fear of God.

3. There's no how upset my woman can get that I can't change her mood in few minutes wink

I can rightly wish for my daughters to have a man like me.

4 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Dreadlock69(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
By the order of the peaky blinders
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by franchasofficia: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
I do envy my wife for marrying me cry

I just pray that when my daughter grows up, that she finds a wonderful man like me to marry.

My wife knows she is one of the luckiest ladies on earth to have gotten me as her hubby, I never knew I would make a wonderful husband until I got married smiley

4 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by talented321: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Every otheq person will go to jupiter or pluto
fuckJones:
and where do you want me and my girlfriend to stay?
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Henri244: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
I am financially secured for life.
I am a good man
I am good in za other room.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by pek(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Why a woman.....
Not
Why a women....

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by abobote: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
I will take care of her and our kids

I will satisfy her sexual needs

I will not marry second wife, but will only have side chicks

3 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by spiSeyi: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
1 grin
2 wink
3 tongue

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by ShenTeh(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ahaha, well, this is the way I would have answered.

I am a God fearing Christian who is kind and conscious of restitution.

I am both well-educated, well-travelled and have great interpersonal skills. These come to play in the way I handle communication with people.

I am a multitalented DIY guy who can double from fixing cars to plaiting hair, name it. I speak multiple languages and I am both brave and hardworking. I am the guy you want in your boat in this raging storm of life.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by obinna58(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
I’m a simp
A fvckin simp
I’ll give all my money and have nothing in return

3 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by SmilingImabong: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by emmy512: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
franchasofficia:
I do envy my wife for marrying me cry

I just pray that when my daughter grows up, that she finds a wonderful man like me to marry.

My wife knows she is one of the luckiest ladies on earth to have gotten me as her hubby smiley
Sweet,
I too have this feeling of envy for whoever would take me, cos people like me no plenty for market

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by NOwazobia: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
By default, men take responsibilities for almost everything in the home.

So, they don't need to prove themselves.

The one coming to drop her burden at the feet of her potential husband should be the one proving why she should be taken. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Cassandraloius: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Brother Benard!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.