Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband (22107 Views)

Sisters, Kindly Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by ekeneokwologu(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
We can just be friends and Gist very well.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Zooposki(f): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
1. I am one of the few Nigerian men interested in that scam called marriage.
2. Time is not on their side, the risk of ending up as an evening newspaper is real.
3. Tilumbu's government will favour me.

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Zooposki:

Oga Zooposki, what you posted is a cock and bull story. Two men in my church collapsed without explanation just this week. While one survived, the other was not lucky. If single women live longer then they should continue being single. Show them the copies of those phantom researches you talked about in your post.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by CuntPeddler: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
It’s brief and simple

I treat my woman like a queen, adore her like a mother and fucck her like a whorre.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lies wey I don read today sha
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by mcdokwe(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
tunde1200:

You still dey love nowadays?

No faithful ladies out there all na money for hand back for ground all doggy.
Sorry for you, I no know where you find your own love go. my baby no dey like that.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Village boy earns over 800k monthly in the village
Uncompleted law degree
Not ugly
Can be funny
Over 40

Prefers educated professionals
To pamper forever n ever.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by baralatie(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
judatech:
1. I dey cook
2. I dey forgive and forget
3. I dey mm mm mmm
Which one is mm mm mm mm?πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
She will be getting me. I'm a catch undecided
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by baralatie(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
emmy512:
I cook
I clean and do all my shit by myself.

I ignore a lot of things for my sanity ( if I talk about something that you've done I'll probably act on it) so not often I'll nag about behaviors.

I'll assist you when I have the chance

I'm not one that stays out, as I'll always come back cos I find comfort at home. So I try make home as comfortable for me.

I don't engage in petty arguments.

I'm a gossip partner, you'll never have to talk and gist with someone else when I'm there.

I don't drink, smoke or even think of hitting someone.

I love kids.

I'm smart and resourceful.

Still a virgin at my age ( I see sex as a ritual and only engage with who I'm ready to do life with)

No mommy and daddy issues, except you're and akwa Ibom lady grin
And they'll be like we don wash hand comot your mata

E plenty.

Reason I don't stress too much to impress cos anyone with me will be a lucky person.
🀣🀣🀣🀣
You sure say na naija women you wan marry laidis?

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by baralatie(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
jaxxy:
She will be getting me. I'm a catch undecided
Em!
Like how?
She catch maga or what?
Because all these woman like maga as in kilode?
🚴🚴🚴🚴
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by qtguru(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
1. I sabi cook
2. I can plan
3. I don't like wahala kiss
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by baralatie(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
All of you writing.i can cook.
Hmmm!
Make I dey look una?
E be like say una no know women that are bred in naija?
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
I think every woman wil be very fortunate to be my wife for the following reasons.
1) Am Godfearing to a large extent with my consience intact. i have empathy for others and also a good sence of judgement. (this qualities has a significant role to play in my decision making on behalf of family and in child training.) (2 ) hansome speak fluent english and igbo and stand tall at 6.0feet. 3) wiling and able to provide for my immediate and extended families since i have multiple skills that wil guarantee steady flow of income for everyday runing of the family. may not be well educated but am nt doing badly financialy . As a matter of fact I own a landed property in portharcourt. something that could no doubt guarantee my wifes upkeep and that of the childrens especially their education if preadventure i die untimely. But my wife must be very loyal and submissive to get the best of me.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

This is a thread on men and not women. Where u denied your childhood and why u consider every women in your life ashawo. You are so pathetic
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by jaxxy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
baralatie:

Em!
Like how?
She catch maga or what?
Because all these woman like maga as in kilode?
🚴🚴🚴🚴

Maga fire. If she's a gold digger nothing for her.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by drimzsmoke(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
1.I have a walking penis!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by BRATISLAVA: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
qtguru:
1. I sabi cook
2. I can plan
3. I don't like wahala kiss

This is your titanium bullet?

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Emma09(m): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
1. I have a good paying Job ( State Government Job) Plus side hustle.
2. I am a very responsible man that pays his Bill's regularly.
3. I am also a very good cook.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by stevups(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
I don't like anyone washing my clothes, I don't like anybody washing my toilet, I don't like anyone cook my food.. I do all

3 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by baralatie(m): 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
stevups:
I don't like anyone washing my clothes, I don't like anybody washing my toilet, I don't like anyone cook my food.. I do all
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Speechless
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by olisaEze(m): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2023
Reason 1: YOU’LL
Reason 2: NEVER
Reason 3: LACK. cool

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Bostin(m): 12:39am On Jul 22, 2023
I Love cooking
I have a true conscience
I'm responsible
Home maker
Kind-hearted
Homely
Discipline
funny
Introvert
Have fear of God .

I am also a work in progress as we all learn and grow everyday .
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Biggaboi(m): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2023
stanisbaratheon:
Some comments up there though grin

1. I don't cheat nor do I keep secrets from people I love. (I'm a one-woman kind of guy, once I love you just forget it because every other women will look like men in my eyes)

2. I'm not selfish

3. I listen and support whichever way I can.

I[b] don't smoke and the maximum I drink is 2 bottles (occasionally) without getting high.[/b]

....and I'm an ambitious person career wise.

At bolded. I thought I was the only guy in the world with this strict habit. Nice to know I'm not alone there

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by pansophist(m): 12:43am On Jul 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Waffarianman(m): 12:46am On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

Your matters attimes eehh just dey make me dey taya for you. Na God go eepp you
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by judatech: 1:31am On Jul 22, 2023
Are you up to 18yrs?
baralatie:

Which one is mm mm mm mm?πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by ItisWell22(f): 1:38am On Jul 22, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
God when!......the way I won marry now eeehh na only God Sabi! God abeg I won Marry naaaa!! Haba.

God bring the oyinbo you so badly crave for your way, soonest… πŸ™πŸ€²
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by jericco1(m): 1:43am On Jul 22, 2023
Sometimes I sit down and think, why be in a relationship in the first place? I mean it is sad because when you start to shower love on a woman, she gets carried away and forget her place.

Well as far as I am concerned any woman I have dated and will date will always have full package from care to being her backbone and making her see reasons why she will be a great person.

But then the ladies I have showed this tend to disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Cti28(m): 1:46am On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:

What about men?
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Cti28(m): 1:48am On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:

What about men? Aren't you men the reason why they are into such life style?
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Sonayon(m): 2:08am On Jul 22, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
nkemjacob2:
I saw a thread that want Sisters to Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. The whole thing is vice versa.

Men give 3 reason why women will want to have you as a husband.

Sisters observe for husband material

Loyal
Honest
Caring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.