Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? (41513 Views)

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by LaughterLA: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2023
OVB123:
Did he add any tablets to it?

yes
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by upuphim(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2023
Where medical drugs fails, go for supplements like that of healthgarde that I belong to. Reach me at oazimo@yahoo.com if interested.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Kekydiv(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:
Good afternoon nairalanders,
I have been diagnosed with staphylococcus aureus for the second time,
This is making it the second time I have been diagnosed with staph,the first time I took the injection that was sensitive to the infection but it didn't work,I even took herbal drug it didn't work.

I am still wondering how I got this infection cos I'm still a virgin, people say the infection is contacted through sex.
I am dumbfounded that even you don’t know that staphylococcus is not STD or UTI! And I don’t still understand why you people come to this channel for health related issues when there are hospitals!!! The infection never hold you sha!

Guys please help me out, should I take the drugs recommended in the lab results??I am having a feeling it won't work cos the previous one didn't work.
Please anyone with a solution should come to my aid.
Frequent urination is the only symptom I am having.

Thanks.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by fiercehillz(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Truvelisback:
What is it then?

It is just a bacterial infection and the causal organism can be found on the skin, nose and respiratory tract.

The bacteria can enter the body through an open wound or when a person ingests food that has become contaminated with the bacteria. Staph bacteria might enter a person's body as a result of them: picking or scratching at pimples, sores, or bumps on the skin.

Maintain a proper hygiene and staph infection will be history...always wash your hands, take care of open wounds and eat wholesome meals.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by OVB123: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2023
LaughterLA:

yes
Please what is the name of the tablet?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by lalalista: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:
This is making it the second time I have been diagnosed with staph,the first time I took the injection that was sensitive to the infection but it didn't work,I even took herbal drug it didn't work.

I am still wondering how I got this infection cos I'm still a virgin, people say the infection is contacted through sex.

Guys please help me out, should I take the drugs recommended in the lab results??I am having a feeling it won't work cos the previous one didn't work.

Thanks.
everlasting solution. By 2 sachets of ampiclox. Start taking one morning, afternoon and night. Those drugs they are prescribing for you won't work. They know the cure but will never tell you
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Daqvader: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

Send me an email pnarthanyl@gmail.com

I have a solution. That worked for me. I have proof too. I can show you my test results too
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by awesomegenius(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2023
emmabosco:
Use Ceftriaxone injection original one they sale it like #5000 buy 5 give nurse to inject you then Buy Augmentine 1g tablet.

Smh.... That's self medication!!!
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by awesomegenius(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2023
dealhunter:
Go and buy this drugs at pharmacy and thank me later,then,order Kembest infection flusher on Jumia....buy two packs....if the staph is not clear for ur body,naa ur village people dey do you!

You're joking with your kidneys, oflox and Levo. are same classes of antibiotics.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by awesomegenius(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2023
[quote author=EducatedMind369 post=124573429][/quote]

cheesy e shock abi??
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

I know this may sound very funny but take 3-4 tablespoons of cold pressed coconut oil every day till you see positive results.

Like I said, I know it sounds very funny but do yourself a favour and Google on the healing powers of coconut oil against bacteria and viruses.

Goodluck!
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by iamL(f): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

What are the symptoms you had?frequent urination is the only sypmtom im having

Frequent urination is a symptom of UTI not staff, UTI is more deadly than staff because if not properly treated can damage the kidneys.

Don't dm anyone here claiming to have cure for you, they are all scammers.

All Nigeria labs and hospitals are contaminated with staff they have used it to dry millions of people of their money.

Staff is a natural microorganism found in our body.

Join FB groups and you will see how people have treated theirs using local herbs like cloves, scent leaves, tumeric etc.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Truvelisback(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2023
fiercehillz:

It is just a bacterial infection and the causal organism can be found on the skin, nose and respiratory tract.

The bacteria can enter the body through an open wound or when a person ingests food that has become contaminated with the bacteria. Staph bacteria might enter a person's body as a result of them: picking or scratching at pimples, sores, or bumps on the skin.

Maintain a proper hygiene and staph infection will be history...always wash your hands, take care of open wounds and eat wholesome meals.
Nice one 👍
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by syntekelite(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2023
theophorus:

Frequent urination is associated with Kidney infections. Are you sure it's Staph?

I hope the person diagnosed you is not a Carpenter claiming to be a Doc. Sha. Make you no go dey use Blood Tonic for Malaria ooo

Frequent urination most common causes re cold weather, high sugar, alcohol intake, accumulation of waste from food ingredients, after eliminating all the above thats when we can be certain its kidney infections..
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by syntekelite(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Paradigms:
Staphylococcus can be contacted from the toilet as well. I got the infection when I never knew woman. It consumed my savings without mercy. It's a very stubborn disease.
Finally I got a solution. I mixed lime with clove, tumeric, garlic and ginger. All in the lime water. I take a glass morning and night for a very long time before I stopped seeing the symptoms and it eventually disappeared.

What were the symptoms ??
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by SosoTakemypain: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2023
abba190:
op u are confusing yourself since u dont experience any pain why not just ignore it

Did you see where I said I'm having frequent urination??
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by SosoTakemypain: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2023
syntekelite:

Frequent urination most common causes re cold weather, high sugar, alcohol intake, accumulation of waste from food ingredients, after eliminating all the above thats when we can be certain its kidney infections..

My Sugar level is normal,I have been having this frequent urination since last year.
If it was kidney infection why did it not show In the result??

I started having frequent urination since last year,the first time I went to lab to do test.
The infection it showed was (Proteus spp).
I took the drug it didn't work.
Did another test ,the infection it showed (klebsiella app)took the drug recommend,it didn't work.

Did the test again for the third time it showed staph.then I went to another lab to redo another test, cos all those three tests I did was in one lab .
I did the fourth one in a different lab and It showed staph again.

I'm depressed, sometimes I urinate more than 10 times in a single day
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by SosoTakemypain: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2023
Mikesol:
Two things that are not treated unless you have symptoms, staph and typhoid.....
Stap is always present on our body and unless ypu have symptoms like pus filled sacs then you're ok
Don't treat.....
Most labs give false staph and typhoid test
Your frequent urination could be as a result of the cold weather

I don't think it's cold weather.
I have been having frequent urination since last year
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Bukola94: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2023
5iine:
Stop wasting your money...those shiii don't work

Go get red dawa(millet) water and raw egusi....

Then soak for 3days...
have seen such somewhere, how does it work ?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Codindi: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2023
Reach out I can be of help. Use my nairaland email.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by opeey(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.
These bacteria are spread by having direct contact with an infected person, by using a contaminated object, or by inhaling infected droplets dispersed by sneezing or coughing. Skin infections are common, but the bacteria can spread through the bloodstream and infect distant organs.

It can be a stubborn bacteria. Use the recommended drugs.
It is best you do a blood culture test to show the best drugs to use.

You will need to keep on treating till it goes
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by KINGofLION: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

Have you heard about C42/7 and Restolyf ? You won't be here if you know about it. Though it's not a common medication you can find in the stores.

And for every person reading this, know that to permanently cure STD/STI you first need to poison the affected cells to kill the organism causing the illness, then build anew. Many of these medics don't know/know but decide to follow the easy step.

Reach out to the email below and be directed on where to get the medications.

Just go straight to the point.

bempress970@gmail.com
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by syntekelite(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

My Sugar level is normal,I have been having this frequent urination since last year.
If it was kidney infection why did it not show In the result??

I started having frequent urination since last year,the first time I went to lab to do test.
The infection it showed was (Proteus spp).
I took the drug it didn't work.
Did another test ,the infection it showed (klebsiella app)took the drug recommend,it didn't work.

Did the test again for the third time it showed staph.then I went to another lab to redo another test, cos all those three tests I did was in one lab .
I did the fourth one in a different lab and It showed staph again.

I'm depressed, sometimes I urinate more than times in a single day

Am sorry you going through this but you need to be positive thats the first step.. also how many times do you urinate to make you feel its more than normal .
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Kamalex22(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
If you know what yoruba dey call (Adi) it looks like black oil, just mixed it with 2 ampiclox capsule, used it rubbing your cock and around , used it for a week or two weeks you will thank me later i swear
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Sultty(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
your moniker sef should not be sosoyakemypain it should be sosotakemydick cos how can I get staph at all as a virgin not to talk of twice
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Theevilone:
Please what could be the cause of rumbling stomach with no single pain?

It has lasted for few years now.

I conducted a test and they said is a special kind of worm while some said is ulcer but yet there is not single symptom aside the grumbling stomach.

I once checked those herbalist they said is staph aureus gave me herbs yet no changes.

I’m concerned.

Do you pass out gas alot, flaunting or belching?
Do u experience muscle twitching, like your sking will vibrating ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by SosoTakemypain: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
NwaIgboBoy:

Do you pass out gas alot, flaunting or belching?
Do u experience muscle twitching, like your sking will vibrating ?

Yes exactly how did you know?I pass gas alot and belch alot but that have been long before the frequent urination developed,my di*k does feel some certain type of way at times but I don't know if it's (vibrating),please tell me,what is the cause
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Ubdavis(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
taylor88:
Virgin get staphylococcus keh

Not even once but twice

Abi you eat am soup or you match am for ground

Abi you borrow person your penis e go use rerun am back

It can be tantacted through other means aside sexual intimacy. Carry out ur research.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) / 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.