Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? (41403 Views)

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by EJEHSON(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:
Good afternoon nairalanders,
I have been diagnosed with staphylococcus aureus for the second time,
This is making it the second time I have been diagnosed with staph,the first time I took the injection that was sensitive to the infection but it didn't work,I even took herbal drug it didn't work.

I am still wondering how I got this infection cos I'm still a virgin, people say the infection is contacted through sex.

Guys please help me out, should I take the drugs recommended in the lab results??I am having a feeling it won't work cos the previous one didn't work.
Please anyone with a solution should come to my aid.
Frequent urination is the only symptom I am having.

Thanks.
Bro, this is exactly what happened to me about twenty years ago, I told my parents I was still a virgin but no one believed me until during the process of assessment, the doctor ask the nature of toilet and bathroom i was using, as at them, I was on military training and we have countless number of use using the public bathroom. That was when the doctor explain to my parents that someone with the infection urinated on the floor and I stepped on it or it splashed on me when I was taking my bath. That was when they believed me.
Bro check your bathroom, if truly you are a virgin, then someone using Same bathroom with you must have infected you.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by gabmanuel(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:
This is making it the second time I have been diagnosed with staph,the first time I took the injection that was sensitive to the infection but it didn't work,I even took herbal drug it didn't work.

I am still wondering how I got this infection cos I'm still a virgin, people say the infection is contacted through sex.

Guys please help me out, should I take the drugs recommended in the lab results??I am having a feeling it won't work cos the previous one didn't work.

Thanks.

I'm sorry to tell you that you just wasted your money to quacks who just wrote anything just to collect your money because you complained of polyuria.
Pls try see a doctor
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Truvelisback(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
fiercehillz:

Staphylococcus aureus is not an STD
What is it then?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by macho44(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Skyfornia:
A professional medical doctor once said on twitter that everyone has staphylococcus...he said the first drop of urine that comes out of a man's penis every morning carries staphylococcus.

Don't know how true is this.
Gospel Truth

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by awesomegenius(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Skyfornia:
A professional medical doctor once said on twitter that everyone has staphylococcus...he said the first drop of urine that comes out of a man's penis every morning carries staphylococcus.

It's true, staphylococcus aureus is a bacteria found almost everywhere in the body, it only becomes harmful wheen they're too much..... It's not an STD, it mostly causes boils, skin infections, food poisoning etc.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by macho44(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
safarifarms:
Don't stress yourself unless it is actually causing you pain or discomfort.

Herbal medicine practitioners have so much misinformed and created so much fear about staph. Staph is a potential seriously harmful bacteria if it gains access to some parts of the body but in almost all cases they are just there dormant and harmless. But these herbal doctors take advantage of this and use it to rip off many and have perpetual customers as the bacteria is quite difficult to eradicate and even when you succeed it will soon be back.

Go and meet a doctor in a government hospital and they would tell you that you don't need to worry yourself about it unless it is causing you any pain or discomfort. We all have microbes all over our bodies, some beneficial, some harmful and among the harmful they are mostly dormant on the body surface provided there is no wound to grant them access to your blood system. That is why disinfectants like iodine is applied to fresh woulds and alcohol or methylated spirit is used to clean the surface of the body before an injection. It's to prevent entry of microbes that are on the body surface.

I once overhead a medical doctor say that 90% of men will test positive to staph and 90% of women will test positive to candida but they both habit the body without causing any discomfort or pain and you don't need to worry about them.

Gospel Truth
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by theophorus(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

Frequent urination is associated with Kidney infections. Are you sure it's Staph?

I hope the person diagnosed you is not a Carpenter claiming to be a Doc. Sha. Make you no go dey use Blood Tonic for Malaria ooo
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Caleycash(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.
Staph is not gotten from sex alone, its majorly got from the skin and even the nose, staph is everywhere, you can only reduce its potence, 80% people have staphylococcus spp, don't stress about it, it's normal just take your antibiotics regularly
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by 12345baba(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Everybody has a degree of staph in the body

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Hawkler: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Quality20:
When we said u guys shd avoid formication, u guys tot we are fools n old fashioned
Stop here first it is "Fornication, not formication"
2ndly Don't be quick to judge people only hypocrites does that.
3rdly Look before you leap, take this advice it will help you in another phase in life.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Caleycash(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
theophorus:

Frequent urination is associated with Kidney infections. Are you sure it's Staph?

I hope the person diagnosed you is not a Carpenter claiming to be a Doc. Sha. Make you no go dey use Blood Tonic for Malaria ooo
High amount of staph can cause frequent urinating!
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Paradigms: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Staphylococcus can be contacted from the toilet as well. I got the infection when I never knew woman. It consumed my savings without mercy. It's a very stubborn disease.
Finally I got a solution. I mixed lime with clove, tumeric, garlic and ginger. All in the lime water. I take a glass morning and night for a very long time before I stopped seeing the symptoms and it eventually disappeared.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Alexyem(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

Watch this and thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE4DaZzTN4M
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by abobote: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
What are the symptoms?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Xkale1996(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.
it works o
Take it
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Henix(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

U can get staph through toilet, sharing of towel, bedspread, etc with an infected person. It's a stubborn infection. See a doctor
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by greggng: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ceemanny:
Go use this leaf WEY dem Dey use wash back of pot Yoruba call it ewe ipen with black soap ose dudu drink it like 3 times daily and say bye bye to all infection

Si he will.mix the leaf and black soap and drink abi ?.una go soon kill somebody without knowing
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by prophetfire: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Skyfornia:

It's true. It's only when it multiplies too much that it becomes a problem.
Labs and agbo sellers are misleading people.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by mistercharles: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
chiboycue:

Sorry for your predicament. You may have gotten the infection from the toilet. Your result shows that you are sensitive to ciproxin. You could try buying Ciprofloxacin Tablet 500mg and take 1 in the morning one in the evening for 5days I tried it and it worked for me when I got infected (toilet infection). You need to eat well before taking the drug.
how much is it??
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by dmgr(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Stacyomolola:

U comment for likes obviously or u no sabi read

So u re still active on this forum.
Hope u re good sha.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by chiboycue: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
mistercharles:
how much is it??

I bought mine 700 naira.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by FSBoperator: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

If you had a staph infection in your blood stream you will either be hooked up on ICU or long dead.

Staph is the most prevalent skin surface bacteria.

A typical swab test will show presence of staph.

Stop being scammed

It's not only wasting you money and turning you into a hypochondriac but obviously messing with your mental state.

I suggest you go for a UTI test as all the symptoms that quacks present erroneously as a staph infection are most likely a typical UTI infection.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Honestfrend: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ok.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by FSBoperator: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Nigerian labs and staphylococcus be like twins. Can’t separate the two

It's a long standing scam between crooked doctors and shady labs.

A staph infection will kill a human instantly .

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by samfrancis1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ceemanny:
Go use this leaf WEY dem Dey use wash back of pot Yoruba call it ewe ipen with black soap ose dudu drink it like 3 times daily and say bye bye to all infection
Wait are you planning to murder someone
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by FSBoperator: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

Was this blood work or a swab?

Either way , it's a scam
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by dealhunter(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
elpochas:
which drugs pls.
Go and buy this drugs at pharmacy and thank me later,then,order Kembest infection flusher on Jumia....buy two packs....if the staph is not clear for ur body,naa ur village people dey do you!

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by EducatedMind369: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
I was also diagnosed with this so called "infection", and have taken Rocephin injection together with other antibiotics; yet nothing.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by EducatedMind369: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=dealhunter post=124573377]Go and buy this drugs at pharmacy and thank me later,then,order Kembest infection flusher on Jumia....buy two packs....if the staph is not clear for ur body,naa ur village people dey do you![/quo

You're recommending aday kit to a male; are you alright upstairs?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by IyanuDeb(f): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Are you sure you are telling the truth?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by EducatedMind369: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
FSBoperator:

It's a long standing scam between crooked doctors and shady labs.

A staph infection will kill a human instantly .

I was also diagnosed, or should I say "misdiagnosed" with this infection, and I've spent a lot on antibiotics, even though I'm just a student. The only symptoms I have are small lumps on my penis, and on some parts of my body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) / Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA / Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.