Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? (41448 Views)

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Gabkan7: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2023
lanrecole:
Dm your WhatsApp number Let talk privately I will tell you what to do
why privately?
whatever you have to say, drop it here. Other also can benefit.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Obioramichael(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2023
Op staph is ubiquitous organism .. it is everywhere... On your skin, in your mouth etc . Forget what people say about it been transmitted through sex... Take the lab prescribed drug and forget herbal drugs .. it will go
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by karlakassy(f): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Grab spidex 19 stemcell for all kinds of infections and thank me later

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by SosoTakemypain: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Paradigms:
Staphylococcus can be contacted from the toilet as well. I got the infection when I never knew woman. It consumed my savings without mercy. It's a very stubborn disease.
Finally I got a solution. I mixed lime with clove, tumeric, garlic and ginger. All in the lime water. I take a glass morning and night for a very long time before I stopped seeing the symptoms and it eventually disappeared.

What are the symptoms you had?frequent urination is the only sypmtom im having
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by beardedboy(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:
Good afternoon nairalanders,
I have been diagnosed with staphylococcus aureus for the second time,
This is making it the second time I have been diagnosed with staph,the first time I took the injection that was sensitive to the infection but it didn't work,I even took herbal drug it didn't work.

I am still wondering how I got this infection cos I'm still a virgin, people say the infection is contacted through sex.

Guys please help me out, should I take the drugs recommended in the lab results??I am having a feeling it won't work cos the previous one didn't work.
Please anyone with a solution should come to my aid.
Frequent urination is the only symptom I am having.

Thanks.
OP, please talk to a competent medical doctor. I once did a similar test and was afraid but my pharmacist informed me that it's nothing abnormal. Staph is almost always present on the skin so the urine could have picked some on its way out.

Don't go and start running helter skelter for something that isn't lost.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by PPIA: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:
This is making it the second time I have been diagnosed with staph,the first time I took the injection that was sensitive to the infection but it didn't work,I even took herbal drug it didn't work.

I am still wondering how I got this infection cos I'm still a virgin, people say the infection is contacted through sex.

Guys please help me out, should I take the drugs recommended in the lab results??I am having a feeling it won't work cos the previous one didn't work.

Thanks.
Your test result says it all.

The sensitivity of the drugs that the staph is non-resistant to is very poor.

No wonder it keeps reoccurring.

There must be something you are doing that antibiotics are becoming resistive.

I might guess you are the type that never completes his prescription, stop taking medication once you feel ok from illness.

Goodluck though.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by PPIA: 7:31am On Jul 22, 2023
Sirlins:
Ehhh maybe you got it because you're still a virgin naa think about it
Spread the word grin

God said there is love in sharing. He needs to share it with sister Mary, Sister Elizabeth and sister Anne. grin

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by PPIA: 7:32am On Jul 22, 2023
tj4luck:
It's not contracted through sex.
It's NOT contracted ONLY through sex.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Mamijoh(f): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2023
safarifarms:
Don't stress yourself unless it is actually causing you pain or discomfort.

Herbal medicine practitioners have so much misinformed and created so much fear about staph. Staph is a potential seriously harmful bacteria if it gains access to some parts of the body but in almost all cases they are just there dormant and harmless. But these herbal doctors take advantage of this and use it to rip off many and have perpetual customers as the bacteria is quite difficult to eradicate and even when you succeed it will soon be back.

Go and meet a doctor in a government hospital and they would tell you that you don't need to worry yourself about it unless it is causing you any pain or discomfort. We all have microbes all over our bodies, some beneficial, some harmful and among the harmful they are mostly dormant on the body surface provided there is no wound to grant them access to your blood system. That is why disinfectants like iodine is applied to fresh woulds and alcohol or methylated spirit is used to clean the surface of the body before an injection. It's to prevent entry of microbes that are on the body surface.

I once overhead a medical doctor say that 90% of men will test positive to staph and 90% of women will test positive to candida but they both habit the body without causing any discomfort or pain and you don't need to worry about them.
Thank you for sheared information.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Morenikeji090(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Look for a Yoruba herbal doctor you shall fell fine after all
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by YemyTemmy: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

Use doctor igodo gboko cleanser or eritromycin
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by luckybliss: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2023
My brother, I will advice you not to worry more or be wasting your money going for lab test on this staphylococcus issue of a thing as I had once passed through same thing your passing now for complete six years. when ever I go to lab and run a test either they tell me that I have evidence of mild or heavy staphylococcus aureus, and they will prescribe some drugs for me, yet when I take those drugs nothing we happen, but is not as if am having any discomfort within me, but at times I do experience body overheat. However I have exhausted much money on taking one harbal concoction or the other but all to no avail .

The time I got everlasting remedy on staphylococcus was the time I visited one of the government general hospitals in Abuja in the year 2015, I visited a doctor and complained about it , the doctor was a woman , she smiles at me and told me that I shld not worry about it that staphylococcus is one of the human body flora that everyone has staphylococcus even her as a person , she also told me stop wasting my money in taking concoctions from herbalist that is a way of defrauding patients that are unaware of such, even some doctors do . She told me since am not having any discomfort I shld relax my mind, that it shld not make me to be infertile as a man, she said from my lab test she is seeing no sign of sickness, that I am very fit to impregnate any woman. I thank God for that doctor's counseling because she told me to remove my mind that I am having infection, she said that healing always comes from the mind, That year was the year am about getting married as I thought that am having infection, To God be the glory I did my wedding that Year after one year of marriage me and my wife agreed to start having children . Today am having 2boys, of age ,6yrs and 3yrs

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by luckybliss: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2023
Please everyone should disregard those Herbalist that claim they have everlasting remedy for staphylococcus, is away of defrauding people, everyone has staphylococcus in him as is a body flora

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by ysgs: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.
. I won't deceive you. The permanent cure to staphylococcus is herb medicine. For the fact that you have used some drug with no results doesn't mean you should stop. We have treated people on this. If you don't mind.
09078362447. It's guarantee
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Yestogood: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2023
taylor88:
Virgin get staphylococcus keh

Not even once but twice

Abi you eat am soup or you match am for ground

Abi you borrow person your penis e go use rerun am back

Staphylococcus is found on the skin of everyone. It doesn't have to be sexually transmitted.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Rhaspody(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2023
Buy ginger, garlic, cloves, tumeric and peel the backs of ginger and garlic and fill these ingredients to almost half of big Eva water and add water to the brim. Then allow these to ferment for two days, then you drink half cup morning and night. Remember avoid sugary drinks and sweeteners while taking this drink. Do it for two and thank me later. Do not overdo these process because it's not good to do so all the time.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Emco1: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2023
nairaner:
I am 99% sure that Oregano oil will get rid of this......Get one with the highest Carvicol rating.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Zane-Softgels-Concentration-Essential-Carvacrol/dp/B01LZ7BU8F/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=oregano+tablet&qid=1689969708&sr=8-6

This is one I have used for on bacterial, viral infections me or my kids have had in the past. This did what the Dr's Antibiotics couldnt do

Good luck....

Where can one get it?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Hychineson(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2023
Your mindset is the problem. You have already believed in your mind that it won't go that's why it's still there. Condition your mind that once you take your medications and you are healed, you will see it working.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by CJStarz: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2023
Plus typhoid. Naija lab tire me o

SenecaTheYonger:
Nigerian labs and staphylococcus be like twins. Can’t separate the two
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Emekaossai(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2023
From this result, I see no issue with it. Besides the staph isolated from urethra swab was not specified therefore it could be staphylococcus epidermis which is normal flora on the skin. It might have been picked during US collection. So don't take any drug.

For the frequent urination, it can be caused by many things aside uti. And here, volume of urine out put, fluid intake, hormone, weather and nature of work could be a contributory factor.

Just see your doctor
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Salisu19(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2023
WhatsApp 08050520258 For:
Strong Herbal Tablet That Deals With All Types Of Stubborn Infections Within 2 Weeks Of Usage, you Start seeing changes After 4 days of usage.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Mccullum: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

Commence bitternut eating at least once or twice daily.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2023
5iine:
Stop wasting your money...those shiii don't work

Go get red dawa(millet) water and raw egusi....

Then soak for 3days...

After soaking for 3 days the water will be hard to drink na
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Myer(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2023
franchasofficia:
Staph is not entirely a sexually transmitted disease.

You can contract staph through eating with the same plate or spoon an infected person ate with that wasn't properly washed. A lot of Nigerians contract staph through mama put restaurants.

Also eating poorly washed fruits, vegetables, etc that are infected with staph bacteria will infect you.

There are other ways too that is not sex related.

You need to carry out a culture and sensitivity test to know which antibiotics your body is resistant to so you don't waste your time taking antibiotics that your body has developed resistance to.

If your body isn't resistant to Rocephin injection, try it, it will take care of it

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Badooguy: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Take vancomycin injection. This is not a sexual infection but skill disease.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Mikesol: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Two things that are not treated unless you have symptoms, staph and typhoid.....
Stap is always present on our body and unless ypu have symptoms like pus filled sacs then you're ok
Don't treat.....
Most labs give false staph and typhoid test
Your frequent urination could be as a result of the cold weather
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by awesomegenius(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2023
LaughterLA:

Staph is a stubbon infection
I got it in 2019
After I took injection and tablets for days, it stopped only to reappeared a week later
I have to go to another place where the pharmacist I met there, told me to discard all my undies or cook dem very well and iron before wearing it again
He gave another set of injections and very strong antibiotic (augmentin) and others I can't remember
I followed his advice and after week everything was gone and never came back again

That wasn't staph.... Staphylococcus aureus isn't an STD.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Mikesol: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2023
awesomegenius:

That wasn't staph.... Staphylococcus aureus isn't an STD.

Same thing bro

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Zentez(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2023
Go and see your Doctor
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by WantsandMore: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Nigerian labs and staphylococcus be like twins. Can’t separate the two
grin what do you mean?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by StarRiderr: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.
my brother stop seeing pharmacists go to General hospital and explain your problem to a doctor
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Harlarty01: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2023
Call this Dr Kadri on 08107051621, he will advise you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Attempts Jumping Down From A Mast In Lagos / 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) / Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.