Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? (41405 Views)

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by abba190: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
op u are confusing yourself since u dont experience any pain why not just ignore it
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by wolement: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Use zapper.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by shielaAhmed: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
K
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Godshope: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Where is your location cos I have little, common but mighty mix that can do wonders
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by 5iine: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by franciseromo: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
You did not go to a hospital. You went to a nearby laboratory. Visit a hospital. The doctor will tell you that staph aureus is found everywhere. Your infection may end up not being what they claim it is. If the treatment doesn't work, it might have been wrongly diagnosed. See a doctor asap

9 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by lanrecole(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Dm your WhatsApp number Let talk privately I will tell you what to do

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Truvelisback(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:
Good afternoon nairalanders,
I have been diagnosed with staphylococcus aureus for the second time,
This is making it the second time I have been diagnosed with staph,the first time I took the injection that was sensitive to the infection but it didn't work,I even took herbal drug it didn't work.

I am still wondering how I got this infection cos I'm still a virgin, people say the infection is contacted through sex.

Guys please help me out, should I take the drugs recommended in the lab results??I am having a feeling it won't work cos the previous one didn't work.
Please anyone with a solution should come to my aid.
Frequent urination is the only symptom I am having.

Thanks.
Wonders shall never end. A virgin having a Staph ke grin Abi na spiritual wife infect you? grin
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Ceemanny(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Go use this leaf WEY dem Dey use wash back of pot Yoruba call it ewe ipen with black soap ose dudu drink it like 3 times daily and say bye bye to all infection
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by loadedvibes: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lol. Staph is a normal flora, everybody has it.. it's only problematic when the growth is in excess. Leave Nigeria labs and reporting staph in every test that comes through them.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Buy Nidof (ornidazole+ofloxacin) to be taken twice daily, Doxycycline (twice daily) fluconazole (1daily for five days) and any cream to rub (tydisil or hydrocortisone cream). You should get positive results after a week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:
This is making it the second time I have been diagnosed with staph,the first time I took the injection that was sensitive to the infection but it didn't work,I even took herbal drug it didn't work.

I am still wondering how I got this infection cos I'm still a virgin, people say the infection is contacted through sex.

Guys please help me out, should I take the drugs recommended in the lab results??I am having a feeling it won't work cos the previous one didn't work.

Thanks.
Buy Nidof (ornidazole+ofloxacin) to be taken twice daily, Doxycycline (twice daily) fluconazole (1daily for five days) and any cream to rub (tydisil or hydrocortisone cream. You should get positive results after a week.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Kizzygentle: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
It's UTI bro.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by MarketDispatch: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:
I
Thanks.

Virginia
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by chidieberesamu: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Welcome dear you had a humble beginning during our time it was ota garri (syphilis ) but true true staph is like where a stuborn tenant and landlord are dragging them self
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by LaughterLA: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.
Staph is a stubbon infection
I got it in 2019
After I took injection and tablets for days, it stopped only to reappeared a week later
I have to go to another place where the pharmacist I met there, told me to discard all my undies or cook dem very well and iron before wearing it again
He gave another set of injections and very strong antibiotic (augmentin) and others I can't remember
I followed his advice and after week everything was gone and never came back again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by nairaner(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
I am 99% sure that Oregano oil will get rid of this......Get one with the highest Carvicol rating.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Zane-Softgels-Concentration-Essential-Carvacrol/dp/B01LZ7BU8F/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=oregano+tablet&qid=1689969708&sr=8-6

This is one I have used for on bacterial, viral infections me or my kids have had in the past. This did what the Dr's Antibiotics couldnt do

Good luck....

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by fiercehillz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
Wonders shall never end. A virgin having a Staph ke grin Abi na spiritual wife infect you? grin

Staphylococcus aureus is not an STD

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Stacyomolola(f): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
Quality20:
When we said u guys shd avoid formication , u guys tot we are fools n old fashioned

U comment for likes obviously or u no sabi read
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by CaptainFM1: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
Oli shit....stup fxkn olosho and trit yursef and yo patna.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by drsibz66(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

It's quite funny. Cos you haven't stated any symptoms. Why have you done the test. Cos 90% of humans will have a positive staph aureus test come out positive. The only way you can get help is to describe your symptoms so it can be interpreted with the results . Otherwise, No one can help you. The test is useless without history of symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by BALLOSKI: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Quality20:
When we said u guys shd avoid formication , u guys tot we are fools n old fashioned
he said he's a virgin. Didn't you read that?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Spartacus101(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2023

Thanks.
[/quote]

I have someone that cure you but he's in Lagos...
08058875799 if you are interested...
Note: no bu force o if you want to get cure .. call me
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by extol1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
porthouse7:
The solution is in ur eardrum
Please explain better
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by mrksquare: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

The culture and sensitive section is by your right. The drugs that top 3 are drugs that will be effective in getting rid of it. While the ones with 2 and 1 may not have the desired effect but will grant you relief.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Csami(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Are you sure it isn't UTI?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by chiboycue: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

Sorry for your predicament. You may have gotten the infection from the toilet. Your result shows that you are sensitive to ciproxin. You could try buying Ciprofloxacin Tablet 500mg and take 1 in the morning one in the evening for 5days I tried it and it worked for me when I got infected (toilet infection). You need to eat well before taking the drug.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Wannabenz: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
I used this at the time.

I don't think it's sexually transmitted. Google it and see for yourself.

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Wannabenz: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
The lab results do come with drugs to treat it.

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by macho44(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Nigerian labs and staphylococcus be like twins. Can’t separate the two
Dem don use the level SCAM many people Ehn!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) / Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA / Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.