Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? (41396 Views)

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / How Do You Get Rid Of Stubborn Infection Please Help A Sister / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by EducatedMind369: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
drsibz66:

It's quite funny. Cos you haven't stated any symptoms. Why have you done the test. Cos 90% of humans will have a positive staph aureus test come out positive. The only way you can get help is to describe your symptoms so it can be interpreted with the results . Otherwise, No one can help you. The test is useless without history of symptoms.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by FSBoperator: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
EducatedMind369:

I was also diagnosed, or should I say "misdiagnosed" with this infection, and I've spent a lot on antibiotics, even though I'm just a student. The only symptoms I have are small lumps on my penis, and on some parts of my body.

You have herpes.

Stop wasting your money on antibiotics as they don't work on herpes being a viral infection.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by EducatedMind369: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
e author=FSBoperator post=124573590]

You have herpes.

Stop wasting your money on antibiotics as they don't work on herpes being a viral infection.

[/quote]

I've never had sex. So, not possible.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by twosquare(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Maybe God is trying to tell me something tonight with this topic surfacing just a few hours after calling it a scam.

Staph is a normal flora bacteria found on our skin. Like someone said earlier, 90% of people will test positive to it, which is true.

Except you have not had boils before in life. That is the bacteria in charge...just the excess no good...just make sure you are hygienic...take in constant vitamic c daily.

Anything else, na lie...and all those saying staph in semen is what is causing lack of pregnancy in your wife...better go and increase/boost your sperm count and motility...

Use your head; if an HIV patient, a very deadly virus can impregnate a woman, what is staph, a normal bacteria?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by dealhunter(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=EducatedMind369 post=124573429][/quote]it's only aday kit tablet you saw on d list,oponu gan!
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by FSBoperator: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
EducatedMind369:
e author=FSBoperator post=124573590]

You have herpes.

I've never had sex. So, not possible.

Everyone's a virgin here
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Stacyomolola(f): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
dmgr:

So u re still active on this forum.
Hope u re good sha.

I am, thanks
Its been a year plus since i last logged in here
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Derring: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by riddo2(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:
Good afternoon nairalanders,
I have been diagnosed with staphylococcus aureus for the second time,
This is making it the second time I have been diagnosed with staph,the first time I took the injection that was sensitive to the infection but it didn't work,I even took herbal drug it didn't work.
Check out this please
https://purelifehealth.name.ng/bubulizer-solutions/?gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2eilBhCCARIsAG0Pf8v5zE1bTrmT0_EOs8m6SNzHzOC1ryjH5_0mN-eQtKSCg_epyOWgrwoaAgqYEALw_wcB
I am still wondering how I got this infection cos I'm still a virgin, people say the infection is contacted through sex.

Guys please help me out, should I take the drugs recommended in the lab results??I am having a feeling it won't work cos the previous one didn't work.
Please anyone with a solution should come to my aid.
Frequent urination is the only symptom I am having.

Thanks.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by EducatedMind369: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
dealhunter:
it's only aday kit tablet you saw on d list,oponu gan!

Iya é, ati baba é ni oponu
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by NAC1666: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:
This is making it the second time I have been diagnosed with staph,the first time I took the injection that was sensitive to the infection but it didn't work,I even took herbal drug it didn't work.

I am still wondering how I got this infection cos I'm still a virgin, people say the infection is contacted through sex.

Guys please help me out, should I take the drugs recommended in the lab results??I am having a feeling it won't work cos the previous one didn't work.

Thanks.
Leave olosh alone and face your life...you will be free for life
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by kennethik: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Send me massage on kennethik@yahoo.com we talk later
Medical scientist
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by johnzadok: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Staph infection is not a sexually-transmitted disease. However, due to the fact that it is on the surface of the skin, it can be passed across but it is not a sexually transmitted. So you don't need to be disflower to get stap. aureus
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by johnzadok: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Staph infection is not a sexually-transmitted disease. However, due to the fact that it is on the surface of the skin, it can be passed across but it is not a sexually transmitted
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by BigBen23(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

Since all you do, is use your penis to wee, that means what you have there is not staphylococcus. During my final year in school back in 2019, I once contacted one bad infection I didn't know how it came about. I had little, little inches all over my hand, from my wrist to all the fingers. Then my laps finished. My penis was something else. All through my school day, I didn't pot. Then I noticed many guys in MALABOR had it.

At first, I and my family started the treatment with injections and all other English meds which didn't work but only subsided and, after 2weeks, it kicked up again
It was the intervention of my dad and a native herbal doctor at home, that saw me through. Within 2weeks, I regained my life back

So brother, Stop wasting money going to hospital. I spent over 50k taking injection.
Look for ways and get a native man that is rooted in herbs. You will get well.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by riddo2(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.
Try this also
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.onlymyhealth.com/amp/home-remedies-to-treat-staph-infection-1631611631
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by DrAda(f): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
There is nothing wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by rapheal5(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks. Are you sure you didn't rub the cap at the entrance cuz u virgin like too much romance...
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Mantahirdra(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Use Azithromycin 500g .
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by ceeceeuwa: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
5iine:
Stop wasting your money...those shiii don't work

Go get red dawa(millet) water and raw egusi....

Then soak for 3days...
What next?
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by dealhunter(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
EducatedMind369:

Iya é, ati baba é ni oponu
That ur oloriburuku/useless Father and ur olosho mother are the ones you are talking to, assuming ur good for nothing father used condom to Bleep ur olosho mother,you will not be on nairaland disgracing ur entire useless household..
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by Stevenbright(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

It's your mind playing a trick on you. You just showcased that mindset (negative mindset) by saying that you believe if you take the drug, it will not work.

So, what you need is to develop a positive mental attitude by hoping for and always seeing the best in all situations. Just be positive.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by donbenie(m): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
taylor88:
Virgin get staphylococcus keh

Not even once but twice

Abi you eat am soup or you match am for ground

Abi you borrow person your penis e go use rerun am back
Your ignorance is mind-blowing..
Flaunt it..
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by SosoTakemypain: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
drsibz66:

It's quite funny. Cos you haven't stated any symptoms. Why have you done the test. Cos 90% of humans will have a positive staph aureus test come out positive. The only way you can get help is to describe your symptoms so it can be interpreted with the results . Otherwise, No one can help you. The test is useless without history of symptoms.

Didn't you see where i said frequent urination is the only symptom I'm having??
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by nnamdi640: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
taylor88:
Virgin get staphylococcus keh

Not even once but twice

Abi you eat am soup or you match am for ground

Abi you borrow person your penis e go use rerun am back
Maybe from toilet
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by habakukjss3: 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks.

Please be informed that every adult has staph though in varying degrees, virgins and none virgins.

The infection is not only STD, it is found in our body

Take the recommended drugs in full dosages and you will be healed
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by SosoTakemypain: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
twosquare:
Maybe God is trying to tell me something tonight with this topic surfacing just a few hours after calling it a scam.

Staph is a normal flora bacteria found on our skin. Like someone said earlier, 90% of people will test positive to it, which is true.

Except you have not had boils before in life. That is the bacteria in charge...just the excess no good...just make sure you are hygienic...take in constant vitamic c daily.

Anything else, na lie...and all those saying staph in semen is what is causing lack of pregnancy in your wife...better go and increase/boost your sperm count and motility...

Use your head; if an HIV patient, a very deadly virus can impregnate a woman, what is staph, a normal bacteria?

Thanks alot,but I got two questions:Will the vitamin c kill the bacteria??

Which vitamin?white or orange one??
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
There is a staph. Epidemic ongoing in Nigeria.
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by twosquare(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
It's best to go with the prescribed antibiotics, but there situations where it will come back after some time, and people will keep buying antibiotics, ignorantly wasting money. Since staph is not sexually transmitted and a normal flora, what can take care of it is hygiene and immunity.

This is where Vitamin C comes in. Neither of those Vitamin C.

Get the 1000mg Vitamin C. I think Nature's Field has one.
SosoTakemypain:

Thanks alot,but I got two questions:Will the vitamin c kill the bacteria??

Which vitamin?white or orange one??
Re: Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? by twosquare(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Which yeye staph epidemic...except you have not had boils in life before...

It is just a normal bacteria, excess of anything is bad...
MeaslesMumpsRub:
There is a staph. Epidemic ongoing in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr. Umoh Michael Dies After Allegedly Working 72 Hours In LUTH / The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) / Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.