Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Find It Difficult To Sleep - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Find It Difficult To Sleep (34648 Views)

Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Ina99: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
This is probably an early sign of anxiety disorder. Contact a therapist quickly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Maybe you often sleep alone, sire? No pillow like a gal's chest, I always say.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by ojun50(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
No use sleeping tablets make you no go follow there sleep go.

Not advice able

You lack good sex
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by MrLankeeee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
I know how you feel bro, cos me sef nor dey sleep. It's 10:27pm here n my eyes still dey sharp, but I have a can of Legend beer here, if I finish am sleep go come.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Justkatty(f): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Do away with unnecessary thinking, you'll be fine.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Samuel807(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reduce your screen time.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Tendd: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Do some push ups,10 reps of 4 sets for beginners and squats as many as you can before going to bed.Frequent exercise can be a sleep pill.

5 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Pilot007: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Good morning nairalanders, I know its too early to post this but this issue has been troubling me for a while now.
I can't sleep, even if i eventually do, i can't stay asleep, for example if i sleep by 2am, i will wake up by 4am and thats it for that night.
It has been going on for months now, and i hardly sleep in the afternoon too..
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up...
You are worried, that is why you are not able to sleep. It happens to people. The state of your mind that you can't sleep, will also make it difficult for you to sleep. Just relax, depend on God, and sleep will come. But I tell you, it's not permanent, you will sleep Nd be surprised that you are sleeping. It is well with you

Please can you guys suggest a very strong sleeping tablet for me? I really need to sleep and stay asleep, i mean lock everywhere up, eat, take the tablet and sleep a very deep sleep, a kind of sleep that i will not know what is happening around...

Please help a brother, i don even begin de slim like who them de squeeze blood commut for body....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUMBLE SELF BTW...
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Use piriton 💊 😴

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Sincerelyme(f): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2023

Please help a brother, i don even begin de slim like who them de squeeze blood commut for body....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUMBLE SELF BTW...[/quote]

I would suggest you give banana peel tea a try.
Works well for my mum when she was having problem sleeping for long at night .
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by ipobarecriminals: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
sad dnt kill/destroy ur organs by drinking stuff yo help u sleep.Even consumingsuch can't help u. Exercise/eat good food(visit ur doc)
DECENTBWOY:
I will definitely try this. Though someone told me about it offline but i didn't buy it because i dont take alcohol but it seems like i don't have a choice.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by zeyheed(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Good morning nairalanders, I know its too early to post this but this issue has been troubling me for a while now.
I can't sleep, even if i eventually do, i can't stay asleep, for example if i sleep by 2am, i will wake up by 4am and thats it for that night.
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up...

Please can you guys suggest a very strong sleeping tablet for me? I really need to sleep and stay asleep, i mean lock everywhere up, eat, take the tablet and sleep a very deep sleep, a kind of sleep that i will not know what is happening around...

Hope u don't take crystal metamphetamine?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Abifarin16: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Don't use any drug to enable sleep, it will cause a serious dependence, I don't know how your day usually is, but if you had a busy day, night sleep becomes easy.
Take a bath before you go to bed.
Also the white light from you phone could inhibit the sleep hormone melatonin. Avoid too much phone usage before bed.
Do something productive at the night time that you can't sleep: read a good book
Turn you sleepless night to prayer sessions there are many thing to pray about-i know this one go hard you but it's the best way to speed a sleepless night.
Never rely on drugs the side effects could be very bad. Turn of the light if it's bothering you trying meditating while in bed, focus on nothing other than you breathing.
I pray all this helps. Give us feedback.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by todugo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Are you addicted to some drugs or something?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by bravehost4u(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Check you sugar level and BP... These things can keep you awake at nights
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by nandyz(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Create out time for good exercise. Go to gym burn ur calories and lift iron like 30kg and how sleep Wil roll u up

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by phemmyfour: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

You don't exercise regularly. Try it, and you LL sleep like a baby

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Pilot007: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=Pilot007 post=124887647][/quote]
You are worried that is why you can't sleep. It happens to people once in a while. The fact that you can't sleep makes it difficult for you to sleep. Just relax and depend on God, the sleep will come. It is not permanent, trust me.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by denko(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
I have been there. sleeping tablet will only get you weak but there wont be refreshed sleep
DECENTBWOY:
I just want to use it once to get myself back on track, not like i will be using it always...
I seriously need a deep deep sleep.. Please suggest a tablet mbok...
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Lastmankc(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

We are in the same boat bro.

I can't sleep too, my head hurts.
I've been taking specially made Canabis Cocktail to ease my sleeping nerves.

The cocktail will make me relax and close my eyes but the brain will still be running..

The only time I have good sleep nowadays is when I nack before bed, but how can a you nack everyday when problems are looking you in the face?!!

in my case, I think its my body reacting to the state of the Nation.
Buying Petrol @N700, opportunities shrinking, family demands, bills pilling, Salary remains the same, Toxic workplace, social security and all.

However, no matter how bad things get, the Equilibrium will shift.
Meaning, Joy is coming!
That toxic work place is driving me mad
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by blazepascal(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
People are passing through a lot please if you can render help please do
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Victory662(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Stop taking so called energy drinks: Fearless, predator etc and thank me later
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by abba190: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
I just want to use it once to get myself back on track, not like i will be using it always...
I seriously need a deep deep sleep.. Please suggest a tablet mbok...
paracetamol night
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by toprealman: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
I will definitely try this. Though someone told me about it offline but i didn't buy it because i dont take alcohol but it seems like i don't have a choice.
Address the root cause, what’s up… what’s keeping you up
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by TheDoc: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Not able to sleep (insomnia) is a symptom not a diagnosis, is just like having a fever which is also symptom, it can be caused by many things.
You need to see a psychiatrist for proper evaluation and treatment.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by VerifiedGadgets: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

It comes with the age, coupled with your inner peace and with you have allowed to fill your thinking space. Just believe this too will pass away...

"What God cannot do, never existed"
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by omoadeleye(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Always take more than 30 minutes walk every day. And always remain calm.

And don't try to use any sleeping pills.

Go fvck someone or get fvcked at times.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by habayinc(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Had similar issues for months with different sort of medications but no results, I started gaining weight cos of mine . Only for me to try yoyo bitters and it worked fine for me . If you are sure it isn't overthinking,try it and thank me later
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by fredodo007(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Take Valium 5 jare.....am telling u 2 days, u still dey romance ur mattress
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by okewumi: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
When last did you check your bp ?

Go and check and thank me later
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Teeklef(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
No sleep for the wicked nao🏃‍♂️😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra / Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State / Nigerian Man Dies A Year After Posting About What Will Happen After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.