Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Find It Difficult To Sleep - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Find It Difficult To Sleep (34578 Views)

Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by josite: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2023
All you have to do is to find someone who can do very very rigorious sex for u.

Then continue to meditate on the scriptures.God gave his beloved sleep.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by JackHamma1234(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2023
When you have sleep issues like this check for the following :
1. High blood sugar you may be diabetic or about to be
2. High blood pressure it is too high for you to get a good resting heart rate
So many non-drug solutions
1. Be healthy through diet change and exercise to drop your bp and sugar levels.
2. No food after 7pm for the next 5 days and onwards
3. 45mins exercise 2 to 3 hrs before bed
4. No action movie only comedy or horror before bed
5. Take yeast tables befor bed 10 tabs or add a spoon full to your last meal
6. Take supplements magnesium and potassium bisglycinate not together but about 1 hr apart or start with one.
7. Take sunshine for 1 he during the day always
8. Take sugar free zobo at least especially during the evening.
9. You can eat an onion at night
10. Chamomile tea taken at 7pm
11. Breathing exercises for 5mins: deep breath in (with stomach rises not shoulder), hold for 5secs, breath out completely then repeat... No mouth inhales.
12. East Salad around 7pm but the dressing should.be made from (lime juice,1tsp coconut oil, ¼tsp of (tumeric, BLK pepper, ginger, salt,) and avocado all blended do not use mayonnaise
13. Buy a 2nd hand book with a random topic and read it seriously or a novel.

Have a lovely sleep.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Stoicful(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Good morning nairalanders, I know its too early to post this but this issue has been troubling me for a while now.
I can't sleep, even if i eventually do, i can't stay asleep, for example if i sleep by 2am, i will wake up by 4am and thats it for that night.
It has been going on for months now, and i hardly sleep in the afternoon too..
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up...

Please can you guys suggest a very strong sleeping tablet for me? I really need to sleep and stay asleep, i mean lock everywhere up, eat, take the tablet and sleep a very deep sleep, a kind of sleep that i will not know what is happening around...

Please help a brother, i don even begin de slim like who them de squeeze blood commut for body....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUMBLE SELF BTW...
Smoke some weed, it will help you sleep.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Ojey1234: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Good morning nairalanders, I know its too early to post this but this issue has been troubling me for a while now.
I can't sleep, even if i eventually do, i can't stay asleep, for example if i sleep by 2am, i will wake up by 4am and thats it for that night.
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up...

Please can you guys suggest a very strong sleeping tablet for me? I really need to sleep and stay asleep, i mean lock everywhere up, eat, take the tablet and sleep a very deep sleep, a kind of sleep that i will not know what is happening around...

Please help a brother, i don even begin de slim like who them de squeeze blood commut for body....

Same here
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Abakelawal(f): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2023
Are you this of something or depression If yes find something to do about it

If no,
u can take piriton tab 2 in the nights daily for 3 days
Happy birthday 🥳🥳🎂
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Kevineleven(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2023
These are ways to fall asleep without sleeping pills, try them to find out what works for you

1: Read a novel until you fall asleep

2: Do a vigorous high intensity exercise before bed time

3: Drink a bottle or two Alcoholic beer before bed time

4: Masturbate and ejaculate before bed time.

Note: If none of the above worked, then it's probably witchcraft, you may take sleeping pills now or go for deliverance.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Offpoint1: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Sleep disorder is mostly cause by our actions. You've altered your natural body sleeping-clock by your actions. You might be wondering what actions?

1. Phone Addiction: pass 9:00pm, you're on phone till late 11pm-ams, it becomes a pattern or routine, you do it everybody. Unknown to you you're simply telling your body to adjust its natural sleeping clock.
The human body is constantly learning whatever you want it to learn, even our unconscious actions.

*Same is applicable to TV screen time, watching movies till late night every night.

*Running Mind: Spending your natural bedtime to worry about things, which resulted to too much thinking and loading your mind with too much informations to process for the night.

I was a victim of your condition, as an IT guy I spent unhealthy time exposed to blue light... This was my practice for years in my 20s, until the repercussion started when I get order.

Solution: Create a sleep time and STICK TO IT on daily basis like your life depends, repeat it everyday for months and your body clock will adjust to that time. ( You'll see no matter where you are or what you're doing well whenever it's that time your body will automatically alert your brain and you'll start feeling exhausted and sleeping. This can only happen if you stick to that routine for months)

About waking up and not being able to fall asleep again, everything I stated is the reasons. Once you follow this instructions, you'll see changes. (if you wake up and can't sleep, don't just lie down, after 20 mins, wake up and move around for few minutes before you go back to bed)

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Votukpa(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2023
emerged01:

You need to find solution to the issue bothering your mind to get a deep sleep.

Amen.

This is the most important thing.

It might be in her kidneys (fried adrenals) and excess cortisol in the blood caused by high stress or caffeine consumption . It might be insulin resistance, or overexposure to light during the night time- all three are capable of inhibiting her pineal gland from producing melatonin (signaling the brain that it's sleep time) It might be a messed up circadian rhythm that needs resetting (very likely what OP is dealing with). It might be late night consumption of heavy foods that keep her body temperature up at night or a messed gut microbiome that's need to be replenished with flora. It might be a lack of 'electricity' due to magnesium and potassium deficiency.

All these things affect sleep and should be diagnosed and treated naturally with herbs and habit modification and not with pharmaceuticals.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by DIIGZ(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
I just want to use it once to get myself back on track, not like i will be using it always...
I seriously need a deep deep sleep.. Please suggest a tablet mbok...

Get coconut and onion slice and eat both at the same time, come gimme testimony
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Nappyhair: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2023
Votukpa:

You are right about the body and it's proclivity for routine, however if the body has some underlying issues that are not diagnosed and healed, this is desired consistency may not be achieved in the first place. Your insomnia was corrected because you corrected a bad habit over time. Good on you. The OP needs to know the root cause of her insomnia and deal with it accordingly.

I understand you, it’s better the op takes a holistic approach in tackling the problem, medical tests and all that , at least to ascertain that he’s in perfect health and all that, there was no bad habit on my side, it was all mental, I was always in my head, even when I’m around people, it’s always hard for me to be present and focus on the moment, a slave to my thought , and trust me I don’t care how healthy you are , you are not getting a good sleep with an occupied mind, though most time it’s not a person fault, these thought always creeps in on you unawares, and you can’t control it, so what I did was, I try to focus on thing in my immediate environment, wether it’s drum from a nearby church, or that sound from the standing fan in my room, at least I’m present , better than drrifting off to far places mentally, I think oyinbo’s call it white noise:

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Sholmakem(f): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2023
Don't take any sleeping tablet because once the drug stops working you'll go back to your sleeplessness.

Look for a fresh an unripe plantain , wash very well ( don't bother to peal it ) cook for a while ,what you need is just the purple coloured water. Take a shot morning day and night and come back to share your testimony.

Stop pressing phone or watching movies when it's late nights , forget your worries everything is going to be alright.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Odeceous(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2023
Go get bit root blend with ginger sieve and drink, one glass in the morning and 1 glass in the evening. It helps to relax nerved. It will help you sleep.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Allisgud: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2023
Take any ginger mix alcohol,u will sleep off
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by undisputed106(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2023
Watch what you’re eating as well. Your diet can also contribute. Always try to add fruit to your diet. Fruits are a blessing from God
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by lalalista: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

I'll recommend amitriptyline. That drug is a live saver. It will correct your sleeping nerves and you'll sleep like a baby. Just one tablet when you re about to sleep. Although some pharmacy will not want to sell to you, just explain to them that you are trying to sleep. It's very cheap. Just buy like 10 pieces. Take one and save the rest for next time
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by DECENTBWOY: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2023
ImoleNaija:
I hope you're not worried or depressed.

Depression & wakefulness are like 5&6.

I was once there.
I am actually... Life's a mess..
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by DECENTBWOY: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2023
osuolale95:
If you happen to be a drug addict "tramadol", you may experience something of such till the drug leave your blood system
I am not a drug addict..
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by DECENTBWOY: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2023
ejimatic:
Why can't you sleep?Tell me
Depression. Thinking too much. Life's a mess..
cry cry
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by DECENTBWOY: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2023
libertyfather:
don't bother yourself, cause if you do sleeping pills won't work if I lie try it
I tried it though, it work a little..
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Simplymax(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2023
That is stress in action bro.
DECENTBWOY:

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by spencekat(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
go and do crazy exercise, like walking for 4 hrs. You will sleep. that's natural than using drugs or alcohol.
Walking for 4 hours say him be Isrealites wey be waka for wilderness.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by spencekat(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2023
Happy birthday bro.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Votukpa(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2023
Sholmakem:
Don't take any sleeping tablet because once the drug stops working you'll go back to your sleeplessness.

Look for a fresh an unripe plantain , wash very well ( don't bother to peal it ) cook for a while ,what you need is just the purple coloured water. Take a shot morning day and night and come back to share your testimony.

Stop pressing phone or watching movies when it's late nights , forget your worries everything is going to be alright.

Please tell us what compounds this cooked unripe plantain releases that helps sleep.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by starpower(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Could be dehydration and excessive exposure to screen. Try excerising at night. If you have anxiety try writing your thoughts it helps. No perfect times enjoy the moment.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Spindletop: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
I will definitely try this. Though someone told me about it offline but i didn't buy it because i dont take alcohol but it seems like i don't have a choice.

Alcohol No No No!!! Just take valium 5 tablet before you sleep and you will thank me later.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by PsychoTheRapist: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2023
obmade:
Hello,

Issues around sleep can have different etiology.

We often ignore the emotional, psychological or behavioral history that might have created a pattern of poor sleep. Please speak to a therapist (psychotherapist or a competent counselor). I can recommend "Cyd sessions". Google them up. They're even on Instagram @cyd_sessions.

Please refrain from delving into self medication. I wish you the very best in your quest for a lasting solution.

Cheers.

Nairaland is lucky to have one like me cool

I counsel depressed Evening Newspapers for free grin
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by jayblaze001(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Get olanzapine, take just one tablet in the evening and you will sleep till morning.
Even if you wake up in the middle of the night to pee, you will still again.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Arabmoney1682(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2023
Please don't results to the use of alcohol to get your sleep. Rather take 2 CPM tablets and you will sleep like a baby. Take care
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Gboy5050: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2023
You need regular exercise in the morning to make it ease for u to sleep. Please don't take sleeping tablet.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Nauttyprof(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2023
One question to ask is if you are bothered about some issues going on? This may affect your sleep too.

There could be a root cause of this which you need to address. Looking for medications or something else won't solve the issue. Instead it could make you an addict.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Tohsynetita1: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2023
spencekat:
Walking for 4 hours say him be Isrealites wey be waka for wilderness.
then let him dey use drug then, have walked for 5 hours before.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by riverbird: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2023
Op try eating a lot of bananas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast / Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.