Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Find It Difficult To Sleep - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Find It Difficult To Sleep (34564 Views)

Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by officialralph: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Good morning nairalanders, I know its too early to post this but this issue has been troubling me for a while now.
I can't sleep, even if i eventually do, i can't stay asleep, for example if i sleep by 2am, i will wake up by 4am and thats it for that night.
It has been going on for months now, and i hardly sleep in the afternoon too..
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up...

Please can you guys suggest a very strong sleeping tablet for me? I really need to sleep and stay asleep, i mean lock everywhere up, eat, take the tablet and sleep a very deep sleep, a kind of sleep that i will not know what is happening around...

Please help a brother, i don even begin de slim like who them de squeeze blood commut for body....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUMBLE SELF BTW...

USE CENPAIN. You'll sleep like a baby
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Uchedizzy(f): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2023
Try and be doing lots of work during the day once you are stressed out and too tried you will just sleep like a baby , it works for me though Happy birth to you
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by wheelchairboy(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2023
Watch youtube, they are boiling lettuce and drinking the water to sleep. Do this before trying the alcohol remedy

DECENTBWOY:
Good morning nairalanders, I know its too early to post this but this issue has been troubling me for a while now.
I can't sleep, even if i eventually do, i can't stay asleep, for example if i sleep by 2am, i will wake up by 4am and thats it for that night.
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up...

Please can you guys suggest a very strong sleeping tablet for me? I really need to sleep and stay asleep, i mean lock everywhere up, eat, take the tablet and sleep a very deep sleep, a kind of sleep that i will not know what is happening around...

Please help a brother, i don even begin de slim like who them de squeeze blood commut for body....

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by clericuzzio(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Solution

Buy matured unripe banana, wash it. Then cut in pieces without peeling. Boil it till it's soft then Seep the water before going to bed every night.

Come back to testify.

If it worked for you, don't forget to show appreciation

Opay

Selah

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Fairboy(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2023
I used to experience same sleepless night as you do. Someone advised l should take a sachet or 2 tablespoons of MILO every night before l sleep and l tried it and since then l have been enjoying a sound sleep of 6-7 hours.

Give it a try and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by ponishah: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=124576211]Do no
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Triangles1(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool na small case na..

U no need any sleeping TABLET or MAGICIAN or MUSICIAN to make u sleep..

Waiting u need na RAW WEED..

Use RAW WEED take cook better JOLLOF RICE..

Make sure say u put enough RAW WEED inside the pot of rice as e de HOT for fire..

if e don, just relax and eat..

once u eat finish.. U go just de SMILE SMILE..

Ur body go just de sweet u.. U no go even de worry about Nigerian ECONOMY..

Before 1 minute u go DOZE OFF.. u go sleep deep sleep..

Even if dem flog u 2by4, u no go wake up!

Even if dem flog u ORAIMO cord, u no go feel anything!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Correct Nigga.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by ponishah: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

No take drugs o
Drugs, especially Sedatives and painkillers are very dangerously addictive. They render patients open to drug abuse and can lead to high depression, anxiety, suicide, paranoia etc
I no be doctor o, but no try am.
I have one or two friends who have insomnia too,. I found out that most of them, take too much alcohol which reconfigured their system.
Try not over thinking, go out , hang out, TRY AND BE HAPPY FOR LONG, NO BE YOU NIGERIA
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Herbiodun09: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
I will definitely try this. Though someone told me about it offline but i didn't buy it because i dont take alcohol but it seems like i don't have a choice.

How u r jumping to try this out is funny.

You should be finding solutions and not problems.

How long will u continue to take shots so you can sleep?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Babysho(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
I don't even take alcohol, I am just taking it for the sake of this sleep..

Na so my own alcohol addiction start 😅 "I just won sleep, I just won sleep"

The best suggestion is for you to workout right before bed. And I mean serious workout. Push ups till failure, squats till failure, if you have dumbbells curls till failure. Na your body go dey beg you for sleep and na you go beg am to wake.

And you can download Bob Ross's painting videos on YouTube, no ads or sounds. They're very relaxing and can help provide a sleeping routine.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by castro(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Take a spoon of powdered moringa every night before you go to bed. You may also have a lot of worries on your mind, try to give yourself a break from negative thoughts.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by nafisu: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2023
Nitrazepam 10mg once at night, for a week.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Shollay20(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2023
Off lights, off your phone at 9pm go-to bed lay down close eye before you sleep Will come.

Even set your phone to always switch off at 9pm every day and on at 5am or 6am everyday Android phone gets this setting.

Or close your eyes and start dreaming before you no, 10am your are still on sleeping.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by mfm04622: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
I will definitely try this. Though someone told me about it offline but i didn't buy it because i dont take alcohol but it seems like i don't have a choice.

You don't drink and you want to start by overloading your kidneys? They are not accustomed to dealing with alcohol and you want to start by "taking reasonable shots"?

Have you seen a doctor on this before inviting kidney failure by yourself?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by baajetu(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2023
If you are able to sleep after sex, I will advise you learn the habit of exercising, and do away with your phone during bed time

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Eprincess(f): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2023
Do some hard exercise before sleeping. Go running, hiking or go to the gym in the evening

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by SALVATION30(m): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2023
Drink warm milk 2 hours before you sleep and try reading a boring book until you dooze off

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Votukpa(m): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2023
HacheNoire:
Do reasonable shots of either Vodka, Tequila, Gin, Rum, Whiskey, Mezcal or Brandy before bed time. You will sleep like a baby

This must be the dumbest advise I've ever seen posted on nairaland.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Nappyhair: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up.

This is what helped me, ROUTINE, I was once like you even worse sef, but I cultivated the habit of sleeping exactly 9pm , at first it wasn’t rosy , sometimes I would lie on that bed from that 9 to 5 sometimes, but I didn’t stop with that Routine, once it’s 8, I take my night bath, eat, brush my teeth, then make my bed, lie on it, by 8;30 , by 9 I try to get some
Sleep, and please, how do you lie? I think positioning matters too, I always sleep on my left side , I read somewhere that it aids a better sleep , been doing all these for 2years now, and have never broken it for once

There’s something I notice about the human body, it respects consistency and routine, , reason for doing all the above, taking bath, eating , then brushing , is to prepare the mind of what’s to come, the mind being that element that needs to be quiet down , it’s a long game, your body catches up at time goes on. I hope this helps,

And please don’t listen to those saying you should go take shots of vodka , get high on alcohol, blah blah, tonight you sleep with that , tomorrow same thing , next tomorrow same thing , before you know, it becomes a cycle and addiction sets in , another monster to deal with . That’s why it’s always adviceable to always find natural remedies to problems like this . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by WantsandMore: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

You should focus on finding why and solving the root cause though, question? How's your diet? What about exercises? Do you need to supplement vitamins? Etc
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by emerged01(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

You need to find solution to the issue bothering your mind to get a deep sleep.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Votukpa(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2023
Fairboy:
I used to experience same sleepless night as you do. Someone advised l should take a sachet or 2 tablespoons of MILO every night before l sleep and l tried it and since then l have been enjoying a sound sleep of 6-7 hours.

Give it a try and thank me later.

It worked because, the sugar and tryptophan MILO cause caused you to relax and reduced your sleep latency. Will not work for someone who is insulin resistant.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by yommen: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Hope you are not too addicted to your phone. Bross, put your phone on silence, off the data by 9pm, lie down. Then breath in hard through your nose, hold it till you can't hold it any longer and release gently through your mouth. Do it while lying down for up to 10 tines. Then relax and see what happens.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by ottalo: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Do not ever use sleeping tablet, it'll damage your sleep nerves. Doctors should be able to guide you if eventually your post hits front page

I'm just hearing this for the first time. I have acute insomnia since 2015, with no underline issues. My doc placed me on sleeping med. I can't iniate sleep or sleep. It horrible that I can't sleep on my own. Insomnia is bad and u don't wish it for my enemies.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by mrksquare: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Happy birthday. Don't go and waste your money on drugs. Just chew lots of garlic. And sleep will take a toll on you afterward.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by yommen: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool na small case na..

U no need any sleeping TABLET or MAGICIAN or MUSICIAN to make u sleep..

Waiting u need na RAW WEED..

Use RAW WEED take cook better JOLLOF RICE..

Make sure say u put enough RAW WEED inside the pot of rice as e de HOT for fire..

if e don, just relax and eat..

once u eat finish.. U go just de SMILE SMILE..

Ur body go just de sweet u.. U no go even de worry about Nigerian ECONOMY..

Before 1 minute u go DOZE OFF.. u go sleep deep sleep..

Even if dem flog u 2by4, u no go wake up!

Even if dem flog u ORAIMO cord, u no go feel anything!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

GUYYY OP, please don't try this. You don't even drink at all and you want to use weed. I tried this shit once and the experience was not a good one at all.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by princejite(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2023
Sapa has been the caused of me having late night sleep.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by obiyo1: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2023
COOK RICE AND BEANS WITH WEED B4 BED TIME. THANK ME LATER. IT WORKED FOR ME WHEN I WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR SYMPTOMS.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Votukpa(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2023
Nappyhair:

This is what helped me, ROUTINE, I was once like you even worse sef, but I cultivated the habit of sleeping exactly 9pm , at first it wasn’t rosy , sometimes I would lie on that bed from that 9 to 5 sometimes, but I didn’t stop with that Routine, once it’s 8, I take my night bath, eat, brush my teeth, then make my bed, lie on it, by 8;30 , by 9 I try to get some
Sleep, and please, how do you lie? I think positioning matters too, I always sleep on my left side , I read somewhere that it aids a better sleep , been doing all these for 2years now, and have never broken it for once

There’s something I notice about the human body, it respects consistency and routine, , reason for doing all the above, taking bath, eating , then brushing , is to prepare the mind of what’s to come, the mind being that element that needs to be quiet down , it’s a long game, your body catches up at time goes on. I hope this helps,

You are right about the body and it's proclivity for routine, however if the body has some underlying issues that are not diagnosed and healed, this is desired consistency may not be achieved in the first place. Your insomnia was corrected because you corrected a bad habit over time. Good on you. The OP needs to know the root cause of her insomnia and deal with it accordingly.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by anyilalaz: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
I just want to use it once to get myself back on track, not like i will be using it always...
I seriously need a deep deep sleep.. Please suggest a tablet mbok...

By the above statement, its obvious the OP want to drug someone, perhaps reasons best known to him.

If you are paranoid about taking a sleeping pills, son, GO and SEE a DOCTOR.

Wrong administration of un-prescribed drugs can lead to addiction, injuries, disability, even death!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case / Picture Of Penile Models Made In Abuja / Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.