Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Find It Difficult To Sleep - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Find It Difficult To Sleep (34603 Views)

Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Gonz: 12:59am On Aug 05, 2023
Title: Unveiling the Ancient Secrets of Massage:
A Journey through Centuries

In the heart of Africa, where age-old traditions and mystical wisdom intertwine, lies an enigmatic art that has been shrouded in secrecy for centuries—the art of massage. One man, a seasoned massage therapist, carries within him the profound knowledge he acquired from the revered Kurinan and Ashan, two ancient lineages of healers whose legacy has endured through time.

For over twelve decades, this master of massage has immersed himself in the intricacies of the craft, honing his skills and discovering hidden truths passed down from generation to generation. While the world has seen the rise of female massage therapists, the male practitioners, particularly in Africa, have faced misconceptions and societal pressures that have obscured their true intentions.

In African communities, it is not uncommon to encounter prejudices and misunderstandings surrounding male massage therapists. Many have been unfairly branded as "gay" or "sugar boys," falling victim to unfair stereotypes that have clouded the perception of this sacred art. However, it is essential to shed light on the fact that many of these skilled men entered the field out of a genuine desire to heal, rather than the misguided assumptions often associated with their profession.

The journey of this master massage therapist has been one of profound transformation. As he embarked on the path of healing, he discovered that massage is not merely a series of physical manipulations but a profound dance of energies between healer and recipient. With a keen intuition that guides his hands, he delves into the silent language of the body, unveiling knots of tension, unspoken pain, and dormant emotions.

Despite societal pressures and misguided opinions, the master remains steadfast in his mission to honor the sacred legacy of massage. He dreams of a world where massage therapy is regarded not as a frivolous luxury but as an indispensable therapeutic art, accessible to all who seek solace, healing, and renewal.

In challenging the stereotypes that have plagued male massage therapists, the master aspires to cultivate a new generation of practitioners who will uphold the sanctity of this ancient art. By imparting his wisdom and nurturing their talents, he aims to foster a community of therapists that transcends gender norms, embracing the diversity that enriches the profession.

In this tale of rediscovery, the master confronts the misconceptions that have cast shadows upon the art he holds dear. He aspires to change the narrative, not just for himself but for all male massage therapists who harbor a true passion for the healing arts.

As the master continues his journey, he advocates for education and awareness to help the world understand the transformative power of massage therapy. Breaking free from stereotypes, he envisions a future where men and women alike embrace their true callings, unencumbered by societal expectations.

In conclusion, the true secret of massage therapy lies not in its gender association but in its capacity to heal and connect on a profound level. Let us celebrate the art of massage for what it truly is—a timeless expression of compassion, love, and the universal desire to alleviate suffering
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Nonywendy(m): 1:07am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Good morning nairalanders, I know its too early to post this but this issue has been troubling me for a while now.
I can't sleep, even if i eventually do, i can't stay asleep, for example if i sleep by 2am, i will wake up by 4am and thats it for that night.
It has been going on for months now, and i hardly sleep in the afternoon too..
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up...

Please can you guys suggest a very strong sleeping tablet for me? I really need to sleep and stay asleep, i mean lock everywhere up, eat, take the tablet and sleep a very deep sleep, a kind of sleep that i will not know what is happening around...

Please help a brother, i don even begin de slim like who them de squeeze blood commut for body....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUMBLE SELF BTW...
Don't take sleeping pills bfore u sleep else wen u don't take it u won't sleep at all
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Juliearth(f): 1:14am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Good morning nairalanders, I know its too early to post this but this issue has been troubling me for a while now.
I can't sleep, even if i eventually do, i can't stay asleep, for example if i sleep by 2am, i will wake up by 4am and thats it for that night.
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up...

Please can you guys suggest a very strong sleeping tablet for me? I really need to sleep and stay asleep, i mean lock everywhere up, eat, take the tablet and sleep a very deep sleep, a kind of sleep that i will not know what is happening around...

Please help a brother, i don even begin de slim like who them de squeeze blood commut for body....

Happy belated birthday to you.

I can relate with this ordeal of yours. I have suffered from it. I won't advise you to take drugs to fix it. First you have to find out why you suffer from this condition. Do you suffer from anxiety disorder? Like do you think and over think things and get anxious for nothing? Is something troubling your mind? Do you suffer from any form of addiction, even coffee? Are you suffereing from any form of trauma/ptsd? The solution to your problem lies in you discovering why you lose sleep in the first place.

As a contingency plan, you should consider taking warm milk before bed or a mouthful of original honey. Exercise in the evenings before bed. Shower after exercising, before bedtime, switch off your phone and keep it away fro you. Try to clear your mind of all thoughts and travel to your happy place. Dwell there until morning... All the best.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by class0247: 1:15am On Aug 05, 2023
I was like that before, I stop smoking and drinking and it’s works like magic. Try it
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by fof1: 1:17am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Be very Careful O with Sleeping Tabs. See ur Doctor Pls for Proper Medical Attention. Sleep Apnea is a Major Concern,Pls.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by leomarz007: 1:19am On Aug 05, 2023
@decentbwoy, I'd advice an hour or two before your bedtime you do a little exercise, talk a brisk walk, take a little of red wine or eat sliced onion and some groundnuts(that's a natural sleep tablet than the processed sleep drugs like cataflam,ryhnol etc)
I myself rarely sleep in the afternoon since I was little and at night I can be awake till the next day(though I have noticed my sleeplessness at night is caused by worry, work, research or surfing the web)
Of a truth I tell you brother man or woman, there is nothing wrong with you spiritually as some would say.
Sex, over the counter medications/supplement and medicinal marijuana helps but search yourself and try get your mind off those things that keep you awake at night that's all and try any few I stated above. See your doctor for advice only. I've said too much. Best wishes.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Juliearth(f): 1:19am On Aug 05, 2023
charlesdinho:
if you want to sleep peacefully like a child, go to a pharmacist and buy supper appetite drug. take it around 5 or 6pm in the evening so that before 10pm the drug is already effective. you will sleep like a kid. the only thing is that it will make you eat a lot of food

That drug is an appetite booster and it is used by those who wish to gain weight. It will make you sleep and improve your appetite, but then again, you will suffer from severe water retention and oedema. Pity your liver and avoid this drug.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by OKOATA(m): 1:37am On Aug 05, 2023
Oga I know this sound weird but get a charcoal and put it under your pillow every time you need to sleep. I don't know if there's a spiritual connection to it but you will sleep like a baby. Try it and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Graficient: 1:39am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Read Bible every night and sleep like a baby

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by JubrilBuhari: 1:47am On Aug 05, 2023
Juliearth:

That drug is an appetite booster and it is used by those who wish to gain weight. It will make you sleep and improve your appetite, but then again, you will suffer from severe water retention and oedema. Pity your liver and avoid this drug.
That drug actually worked fine for me.
I took it in 3 different occasions, I can now sleep freely without it.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by mukthar2000(m): 1:52am On Aug 05, 2023
Nigeria problems and present subsides removal worth having sleepless night, but we most surly overcome it, Op pls limit ur thinking, eat well, use ur multivitamin, see ur doctor and come back tank me later.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Nyanabo(m): 1:55am On Aug 05, 2023
Do ever use sleeping tablets. Even for once. Because after taking it when it eventually helps you to sleep, you one keep going back to it saying "just this once, just this once" and before you know it you've done a lot of damage to yourself.

Go see a doctor to advise you better.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Authur729(m): 1:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Happy birthday 🎂
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Lovebuddy: 1:58am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

The more sleeping tablet you will take , the more your insomnia gets , sleeping tablets activate severe insomnia
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by KellyGatzz(m): 2:01am On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=DECENTBWOY post=124576225]I just want to use it once to get myself back on track, not like i will be using it always...
I seriously need a deep deep sleep.. Please suggest a tablet mbok...[/quot

Get priton syrup, it's a cough syrup
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Xiaohei(m): 2:12am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Could it be that you’re addicted to your phone? If yes, then make a habit to turn off your phone during bedtime. Stressed? The wahala in Nigeria is driving average people bananas; don’t let it overwhelm you. Relax as often as possible. Lack of sleep is dangerous to your health. It also poses danger to your mental well being. Good luck!
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Ogsirsolo: 2:13am On Aug 05, 2023
Stop taken alcohol and antibiotic eat more fruit and thank me later
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by youngrichnigga: 2:15am On Aug 05, 2023
Check your BP, you have certain things disturbing your mind whilst asleep shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by jagademia: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2023
Just try reading before sleeping. That will definitely makes you fall asleep
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by bssmobile: 2:32am On Aug 05, 2023
Bro try doing lots of daily exercise like jogging, walking or Gym. Anything that will make you sweat. Even dancing. reading before going to bed.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Dada4me: 2:33am On Aug 05, 2023
Pour your heart to God in prayers in the name of Jesus; you will sleep like a newborn baby.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by hbid: 2:36am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Look for Lithium orotate online. It's a supplement that will calm your mind down and sleep will then come naturally
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by alizma: 2:37am On Aug 05, 2023
Get fresh scent leave, prepare jellof rice, slice the leaves and add to the jellof 10 minutes before you bring it down. Enjoy your dinner and thank me later, it's the little brother of cooking rice with weeds.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by vicfajeze: 2:48am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

TAKE LEGATIN
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by TheSuperX(m): 2:55am On Aug 05, 2023
Do you work online?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Aguogba(m): 2:59am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Before you do anything suggested here, try this. Go for an evening session in a gym that has swimming pool around your area. Do a treadmill course of 3-4 kilometers at MEDIUM SPEED, then SWIM for 1 hour. Walk to your favorite restaurant and eat a TRUCK PUSHER DOSE of Fufu or Wheat. Buy a pack of HOLLANDIA or FARM FRESH yorghhut which you drink while TREKKING home. If you drive or use a cab, you may start sleep before you get home.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by tuzle(m): 3:02am On Aug 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

Drink responsibly!

Don't get addicted to it. 4 shots should be okay, and shouldn't be everyday.
I use to wonder how people get addicted to alcohol especially those gin and vodka type. There is nothing nice about the drink and people still take a lot. I remember taking magic moment missed with coke and I still hated it.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by InvertedHammer: 3:03am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

/
Do some serious exercise. You will sleep like a baby after.

/
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by udede(m): 3:13am On Aug 05, 2023
Fact is that most people no longer sleep at night since APC came to power in Nigeria. Its 3:11am now but I'm still awake reasoning many things out about this contraption where $1 is about to hit 1k.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by cluewebhost(m): 3:24am On Aug 05, 2023
Don't.
You end up getting dependent on anything you take
Fix a particular bedtime,
An hour before get rid of all lights
Keep gadgets in a separate room and don't touch till morning and exercise during the day
I sleep better when I do these
DECENTBWOY:
I will definitely try this. Though someone told me about it offline but i didn't buy it because i dont take alcohol but it seems like i don't have a choice.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by naijapikin2(m): 3:31am On Aug 05, 2023
Same here. That's why I'm replying now.

Just look at the time now that I'm responding. It's 3:30 am

But sha na stress dey cause am.

I wouldn't suggest sleeping tabs though.

Maybe exercises or some kinda more strenuous work
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by iHateFraudsters: 3:32am On Aug 05, 2023
No sleep for the wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Multi-million Dollar Cardiology Facility Unveiled In Anambra State (photos) / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast / Meet Chidiebere Ibe, Bringing Black Illustrations To The Medical Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.