Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships (32036 Views)

Many Young Girl Mentality. / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria / Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Akaegwu(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
copy paste
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Onewazobia(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
beyep:
U say i love u i want u in my life.
Wrong words, dem start to hungry, money for hair no data no food no money for transport, feeding n taking care of a grown up woman.

Exactly
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by NSK4U(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
Relationship nowadays na for people wey get d mind. Most girls wey I don meet na after pesin money.

Finding it hard to meet a bae that doesn't cheat in Nigeria, Unfortunately fucking.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by damoobaba: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Wey ashawo house plenty for everywhere like this..

With 5h-1k I don fvck ashawo tire, mainly 45-60😋

😯😯😳😳😳🤯🤯🤯🤯

Obo to ti re. Pity your Mum fa, she carried you for 9 months
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Sisqoman(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Once you said I love you, guess what 😦
BILLING DON START!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Oneeyesunday: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Honestly these days I am even scared of toasting babes. Make I no start wetin I no fit complete. Na almost seven months and counting I no see babe dive and my immune system come strong. If i get wound for body like today the next day everything go heal. grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Allisgud: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
ecolime:
It's Southern youths that are not in relationships neither are they getting married.

Despite the economic downturn, our Northern counterparts dey wed from age 15 and they birth 5 to 10 kids.

In the next 50 years, Northerners and Almajiris will overrun the entire country just the way Blacks are gradually overrunning France.

People dey JAPA, youths no gree marry, yet Nigeria's population is doubling. Think about it.
na true u talk o,only if a northernern can marry other tribe exempting their religion he for good, shoemaker aboki dey marry 2 beautiful wives

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by JB4life: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Societal expectations especially on the man way TOO MUCH and economic decline not helping matters.

Let nobody kill himself to satisfy the insatiable society.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by DanielsParker(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Like the person above me said , “Societal expectations “.
Imagine you just finished settling your rent and your babes rent expires 1-2 months after urs and she tells you about it. You’re expected to chip in something to her rent even if she doesn’t ask.. if you don’t , you’re not “supportive “.

Or your babes phone got lost.. automatically you’re expected to do something about it. You’ll feel less of a man if you’re unable to. She may not ask, but she’s “expecting”. If you don’t, you’re not supportive

“You ought to be doing this “ “you should be doing this” ..it’s all waste of time and resources.

Also, In Nigeria , most ladies date for the wrong reasons. Love is the least of the reasons people date here in Nigeria.
Once you show affection to a Nigerian woman, she will expect you to show affection to her bills and problems. Even if you don’t have, or you’re also struggling at that time, you’re expected to at least do “something” regarding a financial problem she’s having . If you don’t , you’re not supportive.

It’s draining tbh.
No matter how rich you are, once something takes money from your pocket and doesn’t bring in returns, it’s a waste.

Funny thing is that it’s usually one-sided . Before you receive 1 Naira from some ladies, you must have spent 100 Naira. You’ll see them uploading status like. “ na man wey dey spend deserve love” “na man wey dey spend deserv birthday gift”.. pathetic!

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Basicend: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Anabosee:
My girl tell me say I nor de treat her like queen. Even though I made her cum 3 times.

She still tell me say her ex de give her his atm card to buy anything she like.

The relationship finished

You are a wise man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
If u are serious come over' i don' want to post it in the internet' by the way u said u be evangelist' why are u serious with xvideo abi
You talked bad about a woman of God and I asked for proof and obviously you have no proof
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Odebayo4010(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Almiron:
In this, “it will favor me and my family economy”

This is the language that brought Nigeria to this Condition,the language of "it will favour me and my family,so other should be suffering abi?, poor follwership

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Professorcplus(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Started on a neutral stance then tilted towards painting women in the bad light.

Anyway,in a country in "survival mode",people date for the wrong reasons. A middle class earning man/woman in a developed country will most likely date for attraction

For those that are not interested in dating for the wrong reasons,they rather remain single.

As a man you can't afford relationship,so you stay single.
As a woman,you can't be giving your vagina to struggling guys who can't even marry you in the next 3 years due to hardship in the land. You are left between sleeping with a guy for money(married men,sugar daddy) or remaining single. The virtuous chose the later

That is just it.

Who love help when fuel is 800 naira?

Cc: caveadullam
Nigeria is practically an experiment. Even if you as a man, you have a babe, this is the best time to test her outlook and reaction to hardship.

Any babe wey stay with you regardless of how hard things are. Keep her closers. Real relationship relationship isn't built on sex and money only but deep commitment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by blesdman(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Wey ashawo house plenty for everywhere like this..

With 5h-1k I don fvck ashawo tire, mainly 45-60😋
Where?

1 Like

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by blesdman(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
atheistandproud:
I'm on time 😌🙏🏾

Omo once you tell a Nigerian girl that you like her, you don automatically employ her be that.

Get ready to pay her staff salary in return for nothing.

It has been like over 10yrs ago, no be now e start

1 Like

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Cardozzo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
[quote author=oluseyiforjesus post=124589086]Country hard
N most daughters of Eve are into relationship because of d financial benefits..........
N most sons Adam are broke........[/quotew

Gender inequallity is a scam .... If both couples can work physically together why then will poverty persist ... Now this fact is the reason we still have many poor people on Earth.... Gurdf

1 Like

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Odebayo4010(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
Anabosee:
My girl tell me say I nor de treat her like queen. Even though I made her cum 3 times.

She still tell me say her ex de give her his atm card to buy anything she like.

The relationship finished

I hope say you run for your life shaah?

1 Like

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by finallybusy: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
Okay. I have taken note.
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by talented321: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
I have told u that i can't sent it through d net, because it may look like a blackmail. Will u comer over?
IconicR:
You talked bad about a woman of God and I asked for proof and obviously you have no proof
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
nairalanda1:

I disagree. Most Nigerian younglings are in relationships, at least among the folk I know...married even

Face reality. Life goes beyond faking reality. That's all I can tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
I have told u that i can't sent it through d net, because it may look like a blackmail. Will u comer over?
Send it to me and you know best how to do that
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Started on a neutral stance then tilted towards painting women in the bad light.

Anyway,in a country in "survival mode",people date for the wrong reasons. A middle class earning man/woman in a developed country will most likely date for attraction

For those that are not interested in dating for the wrong reasons,they rather remain single.

As a man you can't afford relationship,so you stay single.
As a woman,you can't be giving your vagina to struggling guys who can't even marry you in the next 3 years due to hardship in the land. You are left between sleeping with a guy for money(married men,sugar daddy) or remaining single. The virtuous chose the later

That is just it.

Who love help when fuel is 800 naira?

Cc: caveadullam

You accused me of being biased towards women but read what you posted. What you posted actually shows that I have posted the obvious. Stop faking it and face reality.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Kaiser20: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
MrPOTUS:
What I realized is, men are getting smarter.

The economy is biting and no one wants a liability as a girlfriend with all their dramas.
Please reframe.... Men are getting intimidated every day. The hardship in the country makes dem run and hide when you discuss the relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Almiron: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Odebayo4010:

This is the language that brought Nigeria to this Condition,the language of "it will favour me and my family,so other should be suffering abi?, poor follwership
don’t mind those agbadorians, I bet the thing Dey favor em right now

1 Like

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Westernlove: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
Rapmoney:
Don't be fooled by social media. Many young people in Nigeria are not in relationships. This includes both male and female genders. It is even worse for people who are above 30 due to so many financial expectations, commitments, bills over bills, poor economy, terrible hard-hitting economic policies by the government, high level of unemployment and inflation. Young people are becoming more withdrawn. There is a fast decline in our social life; I mean how we interact with one another face to face. It will amaze you to know the number of young people who see their electronic gadgets as their partners.

It is pertinent to note that the above mentioned problems have caused a chain reaction in the society where young women now prefer hookup to dating...sex business aka 'If you give me cash, I'll give you the Bermuda Triangle'. You cannot separate poverty/economic hardship from a socially and culturally warped society.

Which way Nigerian youths?

Like this is News?

Na MuMus dey do Dating for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by talented321: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
Oya use phone to goggle''leaked sex tapes of rev sisters and fathers '''
IconicR:
Send it to me and you know best how to do that
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Cardozzo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
backtovillage:
Obsession with religion and relationships e no good.
As a man u spent millions trying to cater for a lady in d name of love
Some religious leader go b like " marriage bring blessing" or children bring blessing

Na true you talk o.....
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by faceland: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lets just say, due to survival, I can't have romantic love (I'm convinced that romantic love is for teenagers that don't know what life is). Resources and time I ought to use to advance my life, I'ld start sharing it with a girl? Not in 2023.

For me it is money (the more I do, the more am taken for granted)... Secondly, most girl I think are matured are actually very dumb (no time and temperament to put up with their talk).

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Cardozzo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Oneeyesunday:
Honestly these days I am even scared of toasting babes. Make I no start wetin I no fit complete. Na almost seven months and counting I no see babe dive and my immune system come strong. If i get wound for body like today the next day everything go heal. grin
thats[center][/center] the spirit of sapa making those excuse make money come first

1 Like

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Ikpunnegi01: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Greeting Nigerian girls nowadays had now turned to : Can you sub' for me, my gas don finish, my rent is about to expire; is it a bad thing to greet Nigerian girls? Which kin pressing of neck be this? So many guys had gone back to soaping and Vaseline while some are patronizing olosho. Only a few had gone through deliverance and gone back to church. Maybe God help the youths..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Negroid001(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
IyanuDeb:
now you are talking
Monitoring spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.