Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships (32019 Views)

Many Young Girl Mentality. / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria / Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Chikaazuonwu(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
It is well. I still believe there are people genuinely searching for their soul mates.
Check out the Instagram page @loveolagos
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by BabaIbo: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Fiscus105:
Because several guys of marriageble ages are totally in state of total hopelessness, many of them are only capable of sleeping with prostitutes in brothels, and can't put woman at home. For few that are rich enough, they still want to be sleeping around as if sleeping with different girls bring them trophies, and for few Yahoo boys, only rugged ladies can settle down with such diabolical guys.

Just see your level of reasoning, some single guys are not married because they are afraid of marrying wrong.

Many of them who are doing well as single men don't want situations where they will start having issues i.e doing bad and all that when they are married, as a result of that they tend to take time before finally settling down for those that later chose to marry.

No be all of them dey single because of sex, dey reason well sometimes.

9 Likes

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Professorcplus:

Nigeria is practically an experiment. Even if you as a man, you have a babe, this is the best time to test her outlook and reaction to hardship.

Any babe wey stay with you regardless of how hard things are. Keep her closers. Real relationship relationship isn't built on sex and money only but deep commitment.
For some reasons men need to hear this but they don't. We only focus on the second part of the sentence and exhort women on the need to avoid dating for money...sadly

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
Well it's hard to find love

Candidlady wey I know say she no need my money, she no get my time

lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Inobeyourmate: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
beyep:
U say i love u i want u in my life.
Wrong words, dem start to hungry, money for hair no data no food no money for transport, feeding n taking care of a grown up woman.

you have said it all, Oloun, once you ask a Nigerian girl out now, you don automatically owe her money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by bonnyhope: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
Rapmoney:
Don't be fooled by social media. Many young people in Nigeria are not in relationships. This includes both male and female genders. It is even worse for people who are above 30 due to so many financial expectations, commitments, bills over bills, poor economy, terrible hard-hitting economic policies by the government, high level of unemployment and inflation. Young people are becoming more withdrawn. There is a fast decline in our social life; I mean how we interact with one another face to face. It will amaze you to know the number of young people who see their electronic gadgets as their partners.

It is pertinent to note that the above mentioned problems have caused a chain reaction in the society where young women now prefer hookup to dating...sex business aka 'If you give me cash, I'll give you the Bermuda Triangle'. You cannot separate poverty/economic hardship from a socially and culturally warped society.

Which way Nigerian youths?

I am one of them

Presently on my own

1 Like

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Puss360(f): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
U and enjoyment' abeg no go forget urself pls o o
You live only once... So we jolly dey go..
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Banbanna(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
abba190:
because they are in relationship with sapa
This one too much na, chai! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Kajaard: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
Anabosee:
My girl tell me say I nor de treat her like queen. Even though I made her cum 3 times.

She still tell me say her ex de give her his atm card to buy anything she like.

The relationship finished

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by lexy2014: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
as an introvert, can't deal with all the stress that comes with making friends with females and all the stress that comes with it, the wooing blabla

I fvck ashawo 3times a month with a total of 3k-4k

I cant kill myself

I save also

What makes you think that being an extrovert is what qualifies a guy to be able to make friends with ladies and to woo ladies?

You can't kill yourself and u spending 4k on sex every month?

1 Like

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by bonnyhope: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Johnjanrt:
sad
Real Men are now focussed on making it can't afford to be distracted. May God help us o.

And after making it they come back to women

That's sure

1 Like

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by talented321: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
I swear' i sight u
Puss360:
You live only once... So we jolly dey go..
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Kajaard: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
you have said it all, Oloun, once you ask a Nigerian girl out now, you don automatically owe her money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by cassyrooy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
Anabosee:
[b]My girl tell me say I nor de treat her like queen. [/b]Even though I made her cum 3 times.

She still tell me say her ex de give her his atm card to buy anything she like.

The relationship finished
Economy dey turn odogwu to peasants, yet aunty dey wan be 👑?

Una dey see things o!
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Goldbw122(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
Wicked 😂
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Oya use phone to goggle''leaked sex tapes of rev sisters and fathers '''
😂😂😂😂 smh so this is the proof? Stop saying unfounded rumors about women and men of God
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by qtguru(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

And you fvckbois are the same , let's stop acting like hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by atheistandproud(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
blesdman:

It has been like over 10yrs ago, no be now e start

Definitely
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Westernlove: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
Anabosee:

I swear that one nor concern me o.
I don end d relationship already.
God help Nigerian men o

grin grin grin

Guyman No Give A Fvck😂
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Banbanna(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
Omo, you raised a good point here.
This goes to show that city life with all its crass materialism, excess exposure and ostentation, etc are the reasons why relationships are struggling as compared to the simplistic lifestyle of the village
anonymous1759:

When you see a WOKE person speaks you know not all this wannabes WOKE who blame everything on their leaders very soon person we dysfunctional erection will blame Tinubu. Sex is cheap there's no need to date anymore plus the fact that loyalty level has reduced. If poverty is the main cause of lack of relationship what will you say about people who live in the villages that still maintain the marriage institution.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
lexy2014:

What makes you think that being an extrovert is what qualifies a guy to be able to make friends with ladies and to woo ladies?

You can't kill yourself and u spending 4k on sex every month?
I'm 31 and I know what I'm saying,

extroverts can easily make friends with anyone seemlessly, but it's otherwise for we introverts

where I'm serving I keep to myself and don't talk to anyone

they are afraid of me

I'm not forcing it though

When the time comes for me to marry, it won't go effortlessly, I won't stress myself out to be hunting for women to date, never

6 Likes

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Westernlove: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Allisgud:
is like u write this thing somewhere u copy and paste

grin grin grin

He Is an Advanced Version of Mosdiii😂

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by talented321: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Stop pretending' u have go and confirm it, abi i dey lie?.
IconicR:
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Westernlove: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I'm 31 and I know what I'm saying,

extroverts can easily make friends with anyone seemlessly, but it's otherwise for we introverts

where I'm serving I keep to myself and don't talk to anyone

they are afraid of me

I'm not forcing it though

With this your big preek😂

They must surely be afraid of you😂

1 Like

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Zooposki(f): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by hashtagged(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Wey ashawo house plenty for everywhere like this..

With 5h-1k I don fvck ashawo tire, mainly 45-60😋

I hope you tell God it's because of the economy on the last day. Jesus loves you
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
I'm yet to see any lady here to come out and counter all these raised...

Quite Sad😢It is really what it is in our society today...

I hereby, agree and conclude that the today's average woman is actually very SHAMEFUL 😔 with the exception of a few...

VERY SHAMEFUL INDEED! ☹️

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Stop pretending' u have go and confirm it, abi i dey lie?.
lailai
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
Westernlove:

With this your big preek😂

They must surely be afraid of you😂
😂 😂 😂

Naso I go sit down for staff room and I no go talk anything,

The make and female corpers wey be akwaibom self dey fear me

One day them cook soup, and they offered me vegetables soup, they said it is afam, as I collect ham, them happy ehn, the soup plenty oo with kponmo and goat meat

Them come ask me say if I get garri, I tell me not to worry as I ran go buy fufu 300h

The soup sweeeet o make I no lie

But still I dey maintain my lane

Always on my own

Them no know where I dey go in the night

Them no sabi wetin I dey chop self

😂 😂

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by Jman06(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
The whole relationship thing juss taya me mehn!

There's a whole lot of things to think about, not worrying my head about how to woo and also bear the problems of a girl in the name of relationship/marriage.

I'd rather use that time to make money and acquire knowledge.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
For PH nau
Where you dey?
blesdman:

Where?
Re: Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships by talented321: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
lailai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The simplicity of getting married. / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.