Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court (57283 Views)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by zeusdgrt(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I wander why he went to court. Maybe he's doing it because of his supporters. I'm sure he's doing all this to remain relevant till the 2027 presidential election.
Still yet u people and una oga are afraid of him grin

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Emola12(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Obi has really wasted his time and money lol.. constitutionally Obi doesn't even qualify for a re-run lol.

Third wants to claim first like Mmesoma the fraudulent girl from Anambra state claiming highest score in JAMB who thought she can fool her governor Prof. Soludo who Obi couldn't fool. Prof Soludo already said "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN" and he did not win despite the one million and one prophesies by men of 'god'. grin
you will cry blood later after dey sack your great grandpa Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Fear fear drug lord so, na you go tell court what to do?

At least em don accept say e no win clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by FreeStuffsNG: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:
Why is Tinubu, his minions and the APC eternally afraid of Peter obi and the labour party

smh. You don't just get the cynicism. They just told Mr Obi and LP that they are not even qualified for rerun with the liability of his candidature

3 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
After bribing man-hood yakubu to shutdown the irev and collate result manually this narcotic dealer still has the gut to dictate who he should have a rerun with.An ex convict for depositing drug money into his account ought not to even be part of the re-run.

3 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by ejimatic: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
November1857:
Any Rerun Poll Should Be Between Atiku and I, Tinubu Tells Court
*Says Obi, LP constitutionally barred from recontesting

*Sack Tinubu now, Obi tells court in final address

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/07/23/any-rerun-poll-should-be-between-atiku-and-i-tinubu-tells-co
. There is no place in the submission where Tinubu made a case for rerun.
I stand corrected!
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by zeusdgrt(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Obi has really wasted his time and money lol.. constitutionally Obi doesn't even qualify for a re-run lol.

Third wants to claim first like Mmesoma the fraudulent girl from Anambra state claiming highest score in JAMB who thought she can fool her governor Prof. Soludo who Obi couldn't fool. Prof Soludo already said "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN" and he did not win despite the one million and one prophesies by men of 'god'. grin
Still yet u guys are still afraid of the man, even una oga grin

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by charlisco(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
Let the election be rerun involving all participants,
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by randymirrors(f): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
No even talk am cos you go lose 100 times.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Bobloco: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh. You don't just get the cynicism. They just told Mr Obi and LP that they are not even qualified for rerun with the liability of his candidature

Peter obi the biggest political figure currently in Nigeria a liability

3 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by kunleiky(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
LadyRosa:
grin

Tinubu dey fear Obi true true!

Haaaa!!! Obi! Ob!! Import and export. grin
Till date that outburst dey make me laugh cheesy

Like that line lives rent free in my head 😂
Haaaa!!! Obi! Ob!! Import and export.
Bulaba
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by treatise: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
November1857:
Any Rerun Poll Should Be Between Atiku and I, Tinubu Tells Court
*Says Obi, LP constitutionally barred from recontesting

*Sack Tinubu now, Obi tells court in final address

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/07/23/any-rerun-poll-should-be-between-atiku-and-i-tinubu-tells-co
How did he arrived at 1st and 2nd when the presidential election was inaundated with gross irregularities?
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by haslaw(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Busy body, which re- run are you talking about? We have a winner between Atiku and Obi before inec do their abracadabra by pushing you from 3rd to 1st position.

Stop smoking mkporu mirri
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Kusu12: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Exercise in futulity, Tinubu is already your CnC. No where in the reports Tinubu lawyers said such things as report by the newspaper.
Igbos and obidots like to be entertained with fakes news and propaganda, they are always myopic and delusional.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by skywalker240(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
And atiku we will vote,
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
Curious346:
Obi is coming
Cummings in ur mother's mouth
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by FreeStuffsNG: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Peter obi the biggest political figure currently in Nigeria a liability

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:
Why is Tinubu, his minions and the APC eternally afraid of Peter obi and the labour party

he is the choosing one.his petition has more weight
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Omodua(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
Another concocted bunkum

No be only rerun but Re-slow
Which one is concocted bunkum? Are you jittery??

Don't worry. The verdict will be out soon and your Principal will be thrown out.
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by casualobserver: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Fake news!

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Newmans: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
The rerun should be between the three of them, pdp lp apc each of them has 8k plus votes, Obi is leading with 25% at Abuja, good luck to Lp![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by slowice(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Agbado urchiins are crying bitterly in the cs grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Emola12:
you will cry blood later after dey sack your great grandpa Tinubu

Lol grin.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by SenatePresdo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Because they know he won the election, and is more threat than Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by WinkWrld: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Fear fear... Oleburuku. Give the cap to who the cap fits. Even Atiku will win you hands down
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Goodvibes007: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
PDP lite.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by 8stargeneral: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Why are you always afraid of peter obi

Fear fear drug dealer....obi is your nightmare

Is you that's not even qualified to any electrons will be disqualified

So,you know that you didn't win

Thought you said nothing like rerun before

2 Likes

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by ViktorCash: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Obi is secretly working for PDP. Who no know go know grin
Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
EcoNews:
Bellow is what Tinubu lawyer said word for word. Believe ipob Arise News / Thisday at your own detriment. You can see the ipob n Obidaftis jubilating over same foolishness.

See senseless ipob jubilating over foolish propaganda from Thisday/ Arise News outlet

we don dey fedup of renewed hopelessness.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by oxygeng: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sergio101:
Lol grin

Atiku has not even been active in this case.

Why you dey fear Obi? grin
because They have the real results in the last election, where Obi won by a landslide.

1 Like

Re: Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court by Bluntemperor: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Yinmu!
Is it P .Obi that cannot even condemned all the atrocities going on on the South East - the killings, Kidnappings,the Economic disruption,the Seat at Home' the UGM,etc!
Anyway,Nigerians have since discovered that Obi
seems to have a flair for IPOB , otherwise,he won't filled that guy in Lagos to run for LP governorship election!
Nigeria has since moved and Campaign is over!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) / Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.