Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument (33170 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Nwanyi Mbaise / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Godsgift7837: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
TikiManner:

Sir please give me a chance to explain myself. Maybe youre avoiding me cuz I'm using a new account but please my debt is killing me. Please I desperately need your help Sir. Please just give me a chance. 🙏
https://www.nairaland.com/7775465/dont-really-know-much-forex
https://www.nairaland.com/7769807/dont-really-know-much-forex
Send pm sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by TikiManner: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
So sad.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Godsgift7837: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
TikiManner:

Thank you Jesus. Thank you sir. I've just sent it.now sir.
please what is the best email to reach you?
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by TikiManner: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
The family keeps falling apart in this country.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Luckysbab: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Brandiebird:
1. She was in love with someone else and you and her father ran over her wishes and forced her to marry you.

2. She told you to divorce her and you refuse to do that.

3. She told her father she wants you to divorce her and he won’t allow that.

4. Of course she wants you dead since that’s the only way she could get her freedom.

I think she is the victim in this and you should get the message and free her while she’s still young and only has 1 child.

Free our girls 🤣

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Luckysbab: 12:24am On Jul 26, 2023
koladata:
Zulum, there’s a drug that kills slowly when they put it in your food, you won’t die until the next 2 years. And when you die , it will be of a well known decease.

Here is my advise for you, don’t divorce her, rent another house and visit her once a week, sometimes distance also helps marriage, when you guys miss each other, the love can come back.

Also, consider marrying another wife, women love competitions.

He should just keep such wife far away and as discreet as possible.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Godsgift7837: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2023
TikiManner:

Hello sir Godsgift7837. This is it sir frankzdov@gmail.com .
Sir please can you kindly tell me if you have sent a message there as I'm pleading with my friend to be putting on his WiFi hotspot st intervals for me and he's getting impatient and angry with me while I'm begging him to hold on. Please do not be annoyed. Thank you sir.
You can delete your email I got it.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Coolgent(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2023
Zulum:

If it's easy to run for my life, I would have done that since....i have a 3yrs old child with her, I love that boy....when we separate I know definitely I will miss him.....thats my fear

Sorry about your plight.

This is very unfortunate considering the fact that northern women are very submissive with the except of some arranged marriage.

Your first mistake is venturing in to arrange matriage with someone who doesn't love you wholeheartedly.

What I will suggest in this situation is...
1. Explain to your parents and inlaws what you been passing through and its adverse effect on your job and wellbeing, if they offered you a solution shikenan.

2. Divorce her! According to Islamic jurisprudence the moment she remarry; you can take the custody of your child.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by TikiManner: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2023
Father's gift.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Godsgift7837: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2023
TikiManner:

Thanks a lot sir. Hopefully expecting your mail.
I sent you an email.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Ogechux(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
One quite understands your emotional attachment to your son but you need to stay alive to show him LOVE and as well provide fir him.

You are loosing your mental health slowly and wouldn't realise with it gets to a crescendo. Make up your mind a grant her a divorce as your wife feels trapped by you and her parents; set her free to gain your mental health back.

I wouldn't want to say she would sooner than later get you killed if you choose to not do the needful by letting her go. Its a difficult decision but its necessary.

May God Almighty help you to discern.

Don't mind my English pls

Anytime we had an argument with my wife, she utter some words that I can't even tell that to my enemy...."I am tired of the marriage", "I am always praying for u to die" " I always pray something terrible should happen to you" and so on....

I am Muslim, we are married three years ago and blessed with one child, I can't stay for a good one week in my house peacefully without having misunderstanding with her......i am depressed, worried, always thinking.....

[/quote]
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by DenreleDave(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
isabi2lof:
You forced yourself on her bro , same thing I'm avoiding with my ex , I don't want to get married to him cos I know I won't be happy in that marriage due to what I've passed through in that relationship.. any time I remember all the pains I went through with him , it makes me sad ,, but he's all over the place begging and stalking me , telling me to give him another chance but I don't love him again ..

Ladies hardly get over their ex.. You know
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by isabi2lof: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
DenreleDave:

Ladies hardly get over their ex.. You know

There was nothing interesting about the relationship but I was ready to go ahead with him , hoping that he will see things from different perspective, omo as I don reach my limit , I comot hand by myself , my family were like this guy is not serious about anything, that I'm the one forcing myself on him, I was doing the patching, thinking he will change.. I did not listen to my parents as at then, but when it got to a particular point , nobody told me to dump him before I did ..

When it was dawn on him that I've moved on , he was like why is it hard for me to forgive him , that he never knew I hated him that much ..

I told him I've forgiven him and I never hated him ,that if I don't like him from the beginning,I wouldn't have gone this far with him ..

Although he told me ,he's ready to do this and do that , but seeing him ,will bring back those memories ,it wasn't a pleasant one ,I don tire ,I never I would have a difficult relationship like that , I thought is gonna be a smooth journey for me ,it was so hard for me ,I've never for one day enjoyed the relationship,I was just hoping for the best ..

My mistake was that ,I trusted him with my whole heart , if the things I knew now in terms of relationship,I knew them as far back ,I won't even spend 3 months with him before calling it a quit ..

Some people benefitted from such relationships but me I no see anything..
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by DenreleDave(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
isabi2lof:

There was nothing interesting about the relationship but I was ready to go ahead with him , hoping that he will see things from different perspective, omo as I don reach my limit , I comot hand by myself , my family were like this guy is not serious about anything, that I'm the one forcing myself on him, I was doing the patching, thinking he will change.. I did not listen to my parents as at then, but when it got to a particular point , nobody told me to dump him before I did ..

When it was dawn on him that I've moved on , he was like why is it hard for me to forgive him , that he never knew I hated him that much ..

I told him I've forgiven him and I never hated him ,that if I don't like him from the beginning,I wouldn't have gone this far with him ..

Although he told me ,he's ready to do this and do that , but seeing him ,will bring back those memories ,it wasn't a pleasant one ,I don tire ,I never I would have a difficult relationship like that , I thought is gonna be a smooth journey for me ,it was so hard for me ,I've never for one day enjoyed the relationship,I was just hoping for the best ..

My mistake was that ,I trusted him with my whole heart , if the things I knew now in terms of relationship,I knew them as far back ,I won't even spend 3 months with him before calling it a quit ..

Some people benefitted from such relationships but me I no see anything..

It is well
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by isabi2lof: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is well

Amen 🙏
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by DenreleDave(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
isabi2lof:

Amen 🙏

Safe to dm you?
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Mummyfour(f): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
post=124636321:

Is Active
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? / 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor / Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.