Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument (33085 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Nwanyi Mbaise / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Justiceleague1: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
If you people cannot be at peace with eachother,them tie Una legs?
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Diddycsbsb: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
If she wish you death,.. Wish her too,.Wish her accident,. Tell her that you are praying for trailer to crushe her beyond recognition.. Even go to the extreme of telling her that,the day she will be crushed by trailer that you will marry that same day to a beautiful woman better than her... Tell her that even you are tired of the marriage let's divorce so that you can have a time to sleep with as many woman you want.. Tell her that she is very very ugly🐸 that you are now realizing.. Tell she is a mistake that ever since she came into your life everything is stagnant,. Call her a witch..But don't beat her,... Stop complaining be a man go to the house🏠 and tell her Al this I just wrote✍️.. Be a man I'm strongly behind you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Truckpusher(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
I'm sorry to hear about the difficult situation you're facing. It's important to remember that this comment cannot provide professional advice or opinions, but I can offer some general guidance.

In any relationship, arguments can escalate and emotions can run high. Sometimes, hurtful things may be said in the heat of the moment. However, it's crucial to address these issues in a healthy and constructive manner, prioritizing open communication and understanding.

It might be beneficial to find a calm moment to discuss the argument with your wife and express how her comment has impacted you. Honest and empathetic communication can help both of you understand each other's feelings and find a way to move forward. Additionally, couples therapy or seeking guidance from a professional counselor could be an option to facilitate constructive dialogue and help you both work through these challenges.

Remember, maintaining a healthy and respectful relationship requires effort, compromise, and understanding from both parties involved.
Really ? You want to maintain a healthy relationship with someone that wants you dead for every argument ? This isn't about emotions running high and all that grammar you're speaking here. There are people we should avoid the moment they show their true color, because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh and speech is a mirror of the soul , as a man speaks so he is.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Dreamland87: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

I am always thinking of that, infact I have divorced her once before our parents interfere and brought her back....u know as Muslims you are entitled to three divorce...so remain two now

But my fear is my 3yrs old son....fear of missing him

Nothing will happen to him, be strong. What if what she wished you happen nko?

Let her go, you will be fine.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by DropsMic(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:
Don't mind my English pls

Anytime we had an argument with my wife, she utter some words that I can't even tell that to my enemy...."I am tired of the marriage", "I am always praying for u to die" " I always pray something terrible should happen to you" and so on....

I am Muslim, we are married three years ago and blessed with one child, I can't stay for a good one week in my house peacefully without having misunderstanding with her......i am depressed, worried, always thinking.....

Divorce her before you die of heart break
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Olumeme: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
My brother, look for how to protect your sanity by walking out of the marriage.

It is not by force.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by royalfly(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Anytime we had an argument with my wife, she utter some words that I can't even tell that to my enemy...."I am tired of the marriage", "I am always praying for u to die" " I always pray something terrible should happen to you" and so on....

I am Muslim, we are married three years ago and blessed with one child, I can't stay for a good one week in my house peacefully without having misunderstanding with her......i am depressed, worried, always thinking.....

That's a small thing.. get over it my friend. All u av to ensure is that she us not capable of that.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Reinamaria(f): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

She's more your enemy than your wife.
She's projecting her negative energy on you.
If you continue to live with her, you will not last long, and that is the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Truckpusher(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
If she wish you death,.. Wish her too,.Wish her accident,. Tell her that you are praying for trailer to crushe her beyond recognition.. Even go to the extreme of telling her that,the day she will be crushed by trailer that you will marry that same day to a beautiful woman better than her... Tell her that even you are tired of the marriage let's divorce so that you can have a time to sleep with as many woman you want.. Tell her that she is very very ugly🐸 that you are now realizing.. Tell she is a mistake that ever since she came into your life everything is stagnant,. Call her a witch..But don't beat her,... Stop complaining be a man go to the house🏠 and tell her Al this I just wrote✍️.. Be a man I'm strongly behind you.
Funny enough such women will cry their eyes out , the moment you give them half of what they dish out daily. She clearly has a great anger issue and you can't manage such people. One day , na mortar pestle she go use for am. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Puss360(f): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Walhy kaddara ne.... Walhy kafun na aurenta babu bala'i da ban gani ba......amma dashike Allah ya kaddara saida akayi auren, and kuma fa bawai mace na rasa ba, i am young and hansome walhy, mata dayawa are dreaming of my type....infact inada kudi Alhmdlh.....

Sau daya na ganta na amince, ban sake ganinta ba sai ran aure, dashike bana zama a garin ina aiki a south....

Ni bansan ya zanyi ba...walhy bata burgeni yanzu, saboda tayar min da hankali da tayi, she affected me mentally and psychologically...

Wetin be dis😂😂😂.. please oo interprete....
This story dey sweet me
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by kunle75(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Go to court and do the needful bro
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Divoc19(f): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Divorce Now.
A Living Dog is better than a Dead Lion
Please

Zulum:

They aren't serious, they always complain that I am impatient....they told me that I don't have to report everything about my marriage, that I should be able to solve it as a male.

You know here in the north parents don't want their girl child been divorced, it's like a shame to them....so they don't care what is going on in the house...they just want her to stay
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Nothing should bring such utterances in marriage unless the person has a terrible mouth by nature or they are genuinely tired and u are incompatible or making each others life more difficult.

It's is better to stop ur statements by addressing the issues once and for all if possible or end the marriage.

Constant repetition of this same issues and statements is unhealthy for both of u and the kid.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by occfx: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Ask her on a good time if she wants a divorce not when you have an argument. Any time she is in a happy mode like whenever your pocket is loaded and she is close and romantic pull the question. If she says God forbid or all those nonesense, ask her why she always wish you dead on any small argument. From there you will know what next to do but if you are the type of couple that never had a good time in the house, then problem dey.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by CJStarz: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Not taking sides here,but for a woman to utter those words,you must have so puuuushed her to the wall by your acts of insensitivity and wickedness. Check yourself very well. No be person wey first call police dey win case.
On the other hand, such utterances can also come from a woman who never loved in the first place as to have married you but rather u were forced on her.
Now,if the two scenarios aren't the causes of her terrible utterances,then I suggest you report her to her family. If she doesn't change, then do the needful,no sentiments.

Zulum:

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by BouquiLake: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
Show her sample of a widow... Just leave the house for one week and shut down all contact. Meanwhile before you leave, make sure you record where she says that and get just trusted member of your own family to know where you are...Just one o. And he or she must not talk until you are ready.

Rada Rada Oshiii
Zulum:

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Zulum: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
occfx:

Ask her on a good time if she wants a divorce not when you have an argument. Any time she is in a happy mode like whenever your pocket is loaded and she is close and romantic pull the question. If she says God forbid or all those nonesense, ask her why she always wish you dead on any small argument. From there you will know what next to do but if you are the type of couple that never had a good time in the house, then problem dey.

Good time dey....but I am telling u, e no dey pass a week before problem go start

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Incrediblekutty(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

And you are still there waiting for that death to come and kill you true true!!! What are you still waiting for??
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by perryy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

I am always thinking of that, infact I have divorced her once before our parents interfere and brought her back....u know as Muslims you are entitled to three divorce...so remain two now

Don't divorce her ooo, continue thinking about it till she kills you. If not for God, I would have died by now as I was thinking like you are doing now. Don't think, kick her out now now.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by superCleanworks(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

They aren't serious, ....that I should be able to solve it as a male.

you are the grossly unserious one here. you talk talk talk like a girl and no action that is why your inlaws can even tell you such cos dem don see you finish. I wonder what a woman is doing next to me after such words. We Can't even shake hands not to talk of marriage.

You said her parents begged you to take her back, there no where you mentioned that SHE BEGGED YOU WITH REMORSE.

I wonder what she is waiting for. She probably spits in your food and all other trash.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by modernWays: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
CandyOps:
She will kill you one day bro.. and most times it's because of another dick who is confusing here.

Leave the bitch. You don't even need a divorce. Wake up one morning. Tell her you want to buy Peak Milk and vamoose. Them no go see you again

Never side with what people brought to the Internet without hearing from the other side. What if he is the one maltreated the wife to the extent that she has no choice but to wish him dead.

There is reason for every action we made, a woman can't just wake up and wish her husband dead withiout a vital reason, which are mostly "abuse" from her husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Chivik93(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

shes is very sexually attached with someone else,

Some of the solutions
1. Give her some space while observing her
2. Divorce her straight away
3.leave the house for her to be with someone else like a side chick,
No amount of shout, or caution can stop her,

Leaving a toxic relationship is very hard but leaving is always the best option

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Befidel: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Please do not engage in any argument again with her rather when there is any argument agree with her then when she is calm or good mode make your point to her that in love. ...if you can make it a practice believe you me shortly your home will become a miniature heaven.
People perishes for lack of knowledge....... knowledge is antidote...... opium.
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Incrediblekutty(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

Your only fear here should be loosing your life!! Nah who dey alive dey father him pikin
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Incrediblekutty(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

They aren't serious, they always complain that I am impatient....they told me that I don't have to report everything about my marriage, that I should be able to solve it as a male.

You know here in the north parents don't want their girl child been divorced, it's like a shame to them....so they don't care what is going on in the house...they just want her to stay

Selfishness!!! You are in the middle of thorns Bro!!! Run or keep staring at your Death till it strikes
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by saintruky(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

I no dey like hear say “na my child/children” make me dey d abusive marriage..

If u die today, shey that ur 3yrs old son go live life to d full and wont even remember he had a father called Zulum... Bros divorce n find a better woman when go dey pray for u on a daily basis to succeed... Not d one when dey wish u death...

I tire for u o...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Kobicove(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
What are you even still doing in that marriage? undecided
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Swissli(f): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

We Can Say Anything To Hurt You When In A Quarrel
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by NAC1666: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

now you know the truth,be guided
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by goalsplanners: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
i wonder what she will do if she gets to read this on nairaland.

Whatever you are doing you need to be careful and discreet so she does not out maneuver you
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Lunar2010: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Zulum:

RUN O...!
Re: My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument by Befidel: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Don't kick her out bros.. those asking you to kick her out are enemy of your marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.