Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? (16526 Views)

Crypto Arbitrage: New Update That Allows You Spend $3500 A Day / Business To Invest As Low As N1k / The Power Of A Thousand Naira(n1k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by bluefilm: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
Reinamaria:
Recently, there was a thread on the front page where the op stated that all he had was N1k, and was seeking advice on foods to buy with that amount, that will last him for 3days.
It got me wondering if that was a wise thing to do.

So then I ask; if you were in his position, what would you do, if that was all you had (let's say) for the week?
Would you spend your last cash all on food?
Assuming there's no one you can ask from within the time, what would you do in that situation?
What would your decision be?

2 sure odds on Bet9ja for 7 days will make that 1K become 128K.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Promicah: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lorbar:
drop your details

I dont need your help again. Thanks.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by RepoMan007: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lol, just buy the raw corn of N600 like N30 each, firewood(N100), salt and fire down.

Corn has protein unlike cassava that will even drain your blood join sef. Lol.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Mozegee: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
You are on a right track
Promicah:
I know many don't believe in religion. Here is my true story. It happened on Saturday.

This is my condition. I only had 1,450 naira in my account before they pay us on month end. No means anywhere. I then remembered the story of the widow in the Bible. How she prepared her last meal for the prophet Elijah.

I withdrew the money and gave it to a widow in my area I know is seriously suffering. When I gave her, she felt like crying that she really needed to pay one woman in a nearby kiosk she has been owing for a while now.

I gave her and left. I went inside with nothing to eat. I just trusted God.

I didn't receive anything that night and soaked Garri and slept.

But the joy on the face of that woman gave me so much satisfaction.

I know God will prove himself. I believe giving provokes return.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by franchasofficia: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Groceries (Garri)
Sweetener/Sodium Chloride (Sugar/Salt)
Floating berries (Groundnuts)
Eskimo ice (Ice block/water)
White caramel (Milk)
Lamb chops (Suya)

You can decide to change Lamb chops with terrestrial shrimps (Cockroaches). Which ever one goes. wink
lafmaoooo shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by peacettw: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
I will use part of it to buy a broom and proceed to sweep anywhere for people for as little as N100 to N500.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Roger3D(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Streett:

I admire Your sheer economical honesty ๐Ÿ”ฅโ€ฆ

Resonates hard from a typical naija husslin babe perspective

You too real abegg!

๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธโ€ฆ2 Cold Budweiser for Ya

Budweiser? I suppose that should be like 1k now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by sisisioge: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
I would buy garri, water and small data grin
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by yankison(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
I will find 2 sure ODDs .. Game go play sure
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by MrsTwrite(f): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
As it stands now, I don't have shi shi in ma account. God will provide.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Alexiiydon: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:

Naa.. thanks for your opinion... But I'm gainfully employed... So I don't beg... You can rest now...
selling your puna must be a good job I fear for your future husband and itโ€™s too early to say you donโ€™t beg who knows maybe you will still do later when your puna is worn out

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
faceland:

From experience (when I was in school). If I have food at home, I would be hungry by 1pm but if no food at home, it is around 10pm my stomach start making noise and two biscuits and one pure water would hold till the next night.
You're very correct. Whenever there is cooked food around, until it finishes, that pot will not rest. Especially if i am around and don't have much to do on that day.

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by philisto: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Buy food and recharge card simple
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by bitplanet(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
[Its unfortunate that we re now seeing ourselves in this last 1k situation.. Let's be Honest this Govt never dey favour citizens =Reinamaria post=124626092]Recently, there was a thread on the front page where the op stated that all he had was N1k, and was seeking advice on foods to buy with that amount, that will last him for 3days.
It got me wondering if that was a wise thing to do.

So then I ask; if you were in his position, what would you do, if that was all you had (let's say) for the week?
Would you spend your last cash all on food?
Assuming there's no one you can ask from within the time, what would you do in that situation?
What would your decision be?

[/quote]
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Mamijoh(f): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Bread and kpekus
You're not serious
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by sukkot: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Gari and Simon ekpa ( groundnut ) with Dan gote sugar
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Promicah:
I know many don't believe in religion. Here is my true story. It happened on Saturday.

This is my condition. I only had 1,450 naira in my account before they pay us on month end. No means anywhere. I then remembered the story of the widow in the Bible. How she prepared her last meal for the prophet Elijah.

I withdrew the money and gave it to a widow in my area I know is seriously suffering. When I gave her, she felt like crying that she really needed to pay one woman in a nearby kiosk she has been owing for a while now.

You should keep up the faith by continuing giving all you have, I mean everything to widows and the needy. Do this for the rest of your life if you truly believe. Or have you chosen this way of life ever since then, without getting a job?
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
I think I will use it for food,I need*GARRI" to survive.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
I use it on food,I need GARRI
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
I use it on food,I need GARRI [b][/b]
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by HacheNoire: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Cat fish peppersoup
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by DavSagacity(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:
It's very hard to imagine say 1k is all I have to spend not in a day but in a week.. lol.. wahala...

Well, I'm now a new creature... So I'll give two instances ๐Ÿ™ˆ..
Former Me:: "I will use 500, buy card, and begin to flash guys/men I know.. If I contact like 5 , at least two will invite me for Sex and Pay... I'll use the other 500 pay tfair and go... Lolz... ๐Ÿ™ˆ"

New Me:: "I will buy garri 500, buy sugar 200 mix it all... Then buy purewater one bag 250... And be drinking morning and night till help comes.. lols.."
A new creature but your profile picture is that of your former Old Creature and Nature.
It is well with you.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Puss360(f): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
DavSagacity:
A new creature but your profile picture is that of your former Old Creature and Nature.
It is well with you.
Don't judge a book by its cover....

It is well with you too... Lolz...

Next Case Please!!!
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by pikechukwu6(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
kpekus...it will serve me for two days cool cool
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by KingDash09(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Use it to bang candidlady wet juicy cunt๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Simpubozz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Use 5h play 3odds and use 5h chop B&B
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Ajione(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
I will buy
Gari: one congo #400
Kulikuli: #150
Sugar: #50
Okro: #100
Dried pepper: #50
Maggi: #50
Sachet vegetable oil: 100

I will chop eba and drink garri for the next three days.
For the remaining #100 I will hold it Incase of any little emergency.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Mom007(f): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
BigDawsNet:
You can buy one sack of corn with 1k na

Just cook like 3 per day and eat it.. get water from the tap to balance it

The other day you can grill it and follow the same process till u exhaust it
One sack ke? That cannot buy a paint rubber of dry corn n it will only buy about 10 medium pieces of fresh maize.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Ellegacy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
For my area, one fufu is 100 with soup. I'll buy 2 fufu without meat and eat once a day. That should last me 5days while hoping for a miracle
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
clinician2x:

Haha you're on a long long thing. Hahaha chai. Otilo
it's good to give and learn to give... I do it too sometimes,lead by the spirit..just recently,(God forgive me,I hate reavealing such ,but just to support the guy you quoted and encourage others),some bank security I met an ATM,one sat looking so dejected..as a hussler ,I understood without being told anything,even beforer I made my withdrawal( nothing much),I reached into my pocket and gave the two of them something reasonable, even na to cover Tfare back home.you need to see the way they suddenly brightened up!that gave me hella joy !me wey dey like third or fourth person bon queue,they started signalling me to come forward!... anyway,I politely declined and preferred to wait my turn...look , don't let our conscience die!the preservation, protection and encouragement of innocence is utterly important to have a sane and humane society without which we all turn to pure animals! this is the sorry state of Nigeria today, nobody cares anymore!I also discovered that not everyone is actually deserving of Help! strange but True!so let's watch for people deserving such helping hands and Never hesitate to do so however small and within our capacity.. remember,God loves us much more than we can ever imagine ..

5 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by bezimo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
I may give it out to God as a sacrifice!
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by livebullet(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Promicah:

This makes more sense than enriching Mr Pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? / Invest In Real Estate As It Is A Sure Way Of Getting Money During This Recessio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.