Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? (16528 Views)

Crypto Arbitrage: New Update That Allows You Spend $3500 A Day / Business To Invest As Low As N1k / The Power Of A Thousand Naira(n1k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Nemesis0147(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Promicah:
I know many don't believe in religion. Here is my true story. It happened on Saturday.

This is my condition. I only had 1,450 naira in my account before they pay us on month end. No means anywhere. I then remembered the story of the widow in the Bible. How she prepared her last meal for the prophet Elijah.

I withdrew the money and gave it to a widow in my area I know is seriously suffering. When I gave her, she felt like crying that she really needed to pay one woman in a nearby kiosk she has been owing for a while now.

I gave her and left. I went inside with nothing to eat. I just trusted God.

I didn't receive anything that night and soaked Garri and slept.

But the joy on the face of that woman gave me so much satisfaction.

I know God will prove himself. I believe giving provokes return.
dy play
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
KuliKuli
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Swissli(f): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Garri
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by kestolove95(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
AZ #500, Benson #200, brown Rizz #100 coke #200?
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by UcLloyd: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
faceland:
I would spend it on Glo Night browsing with the aim of earning.

1k is NOT money. You can't do anything tangible with it.

What are you earning? Please teach me. Hunger wan finish me and my family. Abeg
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by foxxydude: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Garri ๐Ÿ˜
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by efeski(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
9ja bet to the rescue
Life is a risk
Take it

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by ezekieloe(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
I will buy the following to keep for at least 1 week:

1. Half paint of garri - N500
2. Groundnut - N200
3. Pure Water - N100
4. Sugar - N50
5. Salt - N50
----------
Total N900
I will hold N100
---------
N1,000

4 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by kestolove95(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Promicah:
I know many don't believe in religion. Here is my true story. It happened on Saturday.

This is my condition. I only had 1,450 naira in my account before they pay us on month end. No means anywhere. I then remembered the story of the widow in the Bible. How she prepared her last meal for the prophet Elijah.

I withdrew the money and gave it to a widow in my area I know is seriously suffering. When I gave her, she felt like crying that she really needed to pay one woman in a nearby kiosk she has been owing for a while now.

U don too dey watch Nigeria film, hungry go nack U Wetin no good

6 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Solofresh2: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
9182736455O1999:

You're on a monthly payroll. Hence you had the courage/faith to give out your last card.
Someone also gave such advice on that post, saying that the Op should give out the last 1k to someone who needs it and it got me wondering if the OP doesn't need it.
I have two questions to ask:
1. Where did you get the garri you drank on that day?

2. What have you been on since that day?
No mind am. E be like say e no hear the question well. Na because of the garri and month end salary na hin make am give out that money oo. If not....

3 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by MrBroke(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Find a way to double it till it gets to 100k. No ask me how o
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Buy food and chop, simple
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by FireUpNow(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Na do the most important
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Flier: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Buy recharge card to call people to loan me money

4 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by NBAjunior: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:
It's very hard to imagine say 1k is all I have to spend not in a day but in a week.. lol.. wahala...

Well, I'm now a new creature... So I'll give two instances ๐Ÿ™ˆ..
Former Me:: "I will use 500, buy card, and begin to flash guys/men I know.. If I contact like 5 , at least two will invite me for Sex and Pay... I'll use the other 500 pay tfair and go... Lolz... ๐Ÿ™ˆ"

New Me:: "I will buy garri 500, buy sugar 200 mix it all... Then buy purewater one bag 250... And be drinking morning and night till help comes.. lols.."

You must be sweet can we hook up?
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by PIPSMARSHALL: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Loud

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Ikpunnegi01: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
I will buy a good garri for Helinues to soak, I might also get him some groundnut too.

2 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by faceland: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Are you playing?
The stomach is the number one priority.
Abi make him go invest am for MMM?

From experience (when I was in school). If I have food at home, I would be hungry by 1pm but if no food at home, it is around 10pm my stomach start making noise and two biscuits and one pure water would hold till the next night.

4 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Puss360(f): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
NBAjunior:

You must be sweet can we hook up?
Sweet?? ๐Ÿ˜‚...
Abeg o... I'm taken...
Unless Ur money pass my guy own๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by edwardaigb: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Have been there, God grace was all I can remember. God, thank you.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by NBAjunior: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
faceland:
I would spend it on Glo Night browsing with the aim of earning.

1k is NOT money. You can't do anything tangible with it.

Are you a yahoo boy?
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Puss360(f): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin. So you be pensioner for the olosho business?

Wahala grin
Retired but not tired....
U have any problem with that?.. lol
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Diligent1(f): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Streett: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:
It's very hard to imagine say 1k is all I have to spend not in a day but in a week.. lol.. wahala...

Well, I'm now a new creature... So I'll give two instances ๐Ÿ™ˆ..
Former Me:: "I will use 500, buy card, and begin to flash guys/men I know.. If I contact like 5 , at least two will invite me for Sex and Pay... I'll use the other 500 pay tfair and go... Lolz... ๐Ÿ™ˆ"

New Me:: "I will buy garri 500, buy sugar 200 mix it all... Then buy purewater one bag 250... And be drinking morning and night till help comes.. lols.."

I admire Your sheer economical honesty ๐Ÿ”ฅโ€ฆ

Resonates hard from a typical naija husslin babe perspective

You too real abegg!

#2 Cold Budweiser for Ya

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Alexiiydon: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:

As usual... Y'all assume everybody is a slut... I won't change your opinion... Believe whatever you want....๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
youโ€™re a slut am sure you wonโ€™t have that kind of thought anymore if youโ€™re not and if youโ€™re changed and there is nothing wrong with that your first option youโ€™re just doing your work as a self employed
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by PlutoChief: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Corn and pear then a plastic of Jekomo or Erujeje!
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Sweetvie: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bubble tea tongue
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by NBAjunior: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:

Sweet?? ๐Ÿ˜‚...
Abeg o... I'm taken...
Unless Ur money pass my guy own๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜œ

Lol e pass am sure which mob your guy day drive?

Does he have glk?
Letโ€™s hook up baby

Send me a dm
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Dirtydog: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
I'll use 2 play bet9ja tho I won't stake high I'll just look for 3 sure point and fire it
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by PlutoChief: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Roasted corn with pear then a bottle of Jekomo or Erujeje
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Brownshoe: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Chalk and powder
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by denko(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
You have a testimony.
Promicah:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? / Invest In Real Estate As It Is A Sure Way Of Getting Money During This Recessio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.