Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? (16527 Views)

Crypto Arbitrage: New Update That Allows You Spend $3500 A Day / Business To Invest As Low As N1k / The Power Of A Thousand Naira(n1k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Healthwellness0(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Free airdrop with no stress! Pepe Wallet is launching at 0.02, and they're giving away free 6,000 tokens worth $13 for now. But tomorrow, after launch, it might worth $120! No stress, just click the link below and register.

https://pewall.org/mobileAppAPI/invite.php?device=Andriod&inviteID=05065
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Olam09(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Reinamaria:
Recently, there was a thread on the front page where the op stated that all he had was N1k, and was seeking advice on foods to buy with that amount, that will last him for 3days.
It got me wondering if that was a wise thing to do.

So then I ask; if you were in his position, what would you do, if that was all you had (let's say) for the week?
Would you spend your last cash all on food?
Assuming there's no one you can ask from within the time, what would you do in that situation?
What would your decision be?

I'll go to cassino mega roulette and make more money.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by dododawa1: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Cool_____
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by eepeepook: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
I’ll buy credit and/or data with N350. That should be enough to use a loan app. See, I quintupled 1k to 5k.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by ThisMustStop: 2:37am On Jul 25, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Are you playing?
The stomach is the number one priority.
Abi make him go invest am for MMM?

We Just need to manage our expenses
See link below on how we need to manage our money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBWzsNXpQxI&t=2
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by iamtardey: 3:59am On Jul 25, 2023
If I no chop na die I dey baba.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by seanwilliam(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2023
I’ll buy data and card 500,
Then use the rest for garri and groundnut .

With data and card, it’s impossible to call 2 people make money no fall out
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by seanwilliam(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Groceries (Garri)
Sweetener/Sodium Chloride (Sugar/Salt)
Floating berries (Groundnuts)
Eskimo ice (Ice block/water)
White caramel (Milk)
Lamb chops (Suya)

You can decide to change Lamb chops with terrestrial shrimps (Cockroaches). Which ever one goes. wink

grin grin Too much English on top garri and epa grin grin

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Promicah: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2023
Lorbar:
drop your details

I don't need your support again. Thanks.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Rhozabeth(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2023
This has happened many times and I attend to the most pressing issue at the time. Could be transport to work or lunch or even giving to someone that needed it more than I do! Like I did on Sunday. My estate security approached me and said his little baby does not have food to eat and he has never asked me for such so the human part of me kicked in and and I had to release the only 1k I had on me to the guy! TBH, i felt good doing that because it involved a baby!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Quebec91(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2023
All i could deduce here is your Old you still remains your new you

The so called old you can never and will never resort to your listed new you methodnof garri. Its hard
Puss360:
It's very hard to imagine say 1k is all I have to spend not in a day but in a week.. lol.. wahala...

Well, I'm now a new creature... So I'll give two instances 🙈..
Former Me:: "I will use 500, buy card, and begin to flash guys/men I know.. If I contact like 5 , at least two will invite me for Sex and Pay... I'll use the other 500 pay tfair and go... Lolz... 🙈"

New Me:: "I will buy garri 500, buy sugar 200 mix it all... Then buy purewater one bag 250... And be drinking morning and night till help comes.. lols.."

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Puss360(f): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2023
Quebec91:
All i could deduce here is your Old you still remains your new you

The so called old you can never and will never resort to your listed new you methodnof garri. Its hard
Lol... Okay.. your opinion though..
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by phemmyfour: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2023
Reinamaria:
Recently, there was a thread on the front page where the op stated that all he had was N1k, and was seeking advice on foods to buy with that amount, that will last him for 3days.
It got me wondering if that was a wise thing to do.

So then I ask; if you were in his position, what would you do, if that was all you had (let's say) for the week?
Would you spend your last cash all on food?
Assuming there's no one you can ask from within the time, what would you do in that situation?
What would your decision be?

Food comes first. You need to be alive to chase more cash

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by phemmyfour: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2023
Puss360:
It's very hard to imagine say 1k is all I have to spend not in a day but in a week.. lol.. wahala...

Former Me:: "I will use 500, buy card, and begin to flash guys/men I know.. If I contact like 5 , at least two will invite me for Sex and Pay... I'll use the other 500 pay tfair and go... Lolz... 🙈"

New Me:: "I will buy garri 500, buy sugar 200 mix it all... Then buy purewater one bag 250... And be drinking morning and night till help comes.. lols.."
The old and new you are the same .

"Till help comes" can still be sex related

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by tollyboy5(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2023
Puss360:

This sounds like an honest opinion lol. You should be a wonderful person. You're blessed.

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Puss360(f): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2023
tollyboy5:

This sounds like an honest opinion lol. You should be a wonderful person. You're blessed.
Lol.. Thanks.. Have a wonderful day ahead
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Purvan(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2023
Buy 500 sub night plan , use the remaining 5h buy item7

When night come , I bomb away on my thinkpad with devuan
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Acidosis(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2023
Data.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Rooneyx(f): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Still a hoe. Ride on
Puss360:

Okay... I ain't claiming to be a saint though...

So rest...

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Mogajunior(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Puss360:

Oga sense is far from you

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by BronzeTiger: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Promicah:

9166983255 Palmpay

The lord is good
What are you hiding the details for?

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Promicah: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Why will I want to leave my details on a public space? Did I wrong you, sir? If I live it here, don't you think I will be getting unsolicited messages or even calls on my phone? It was someone that said I should drop my details. I dropped and nothing entered. I used the quote button to avoid leaving my personal details. You can screenshot my details and keep it. But please unquote my number because I was not quoting you, sir.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Promicah: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Unquote, my number mr. Did I quote you? Why are you acting up like this?

Can you see the unsolicited messages just received. I had missed calls too. I seriously don't like what you are doing. I don't have any ties with you but you chose to act in a certain way I don't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by BronzeTiger: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Promicah:

Unquote, my number mr. Did I quote you? Why are you acting up like this?

Can you see the unsolicited messages just received. I had missed calls too. I seriously don't like what you are doing. I don't have any ties with you but you chose to act in a certain way I don't understand.
Isaiah4life, Zee0007 You are a serial beggar always formulating one fake story or the other on nairaland so it's good I indexed your number so others can see it and be wary when they search for it on nairaland. Why didn't you also show the date in your screenshot? You think you are deceiving me? No you are deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Draggun(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
I will buy AZ, water and groceries.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Faithy04: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Part of it for tithes
Part of it for food stuff and I will hold the remaining balance
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Obaaderemi2: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Draggun:
I will buy AZ, water and groceries.
What's AZ?
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by TikiManner: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Data. To learn new stuff honestly.
More information. More power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? / Invest In Real Estate As It Is A Sure Way Of Getting Money During This Recessio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.