Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? (16533 Views)

Crypto Arbitrage: New Update That Allows You Spend $3500 A Day / Business To Invest As Low As N1k / The Power Of A Thousand Naira(n1k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by MemoriesAndMe: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Promicah:
I know many don't believe in religion. Here is my true story. It happened on Saturday.

This is my condition. I only had 1,450 naira in my account before they pay us on month end. No means anywhere. I then remembered the story of the widow in the Bible. How she prepared her last meal for the prophet Elijah.

I withdrew the money and gave it to a widow in my area I know is seriously suffering. When I gave her, she felt like crying that she really needed to pay one woman in a nearby kiosk she has been owing for a while now.

I gave her and left. I went inside with nothing to eat. I just trusted God.

I didn't receive anything that night and soaked Garri and slept.

But the joy on the face of that woman gave me so much satisfaction.

I know God will prove himself. I believe giving provokes return.

Are you joking? Nobody will type RIP if you die of hunger on this same nairaland o. Better go collect ur money back.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Alexiiydon: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:

Sweet?? ๐Ÿ˜‚...
Abeg o... I'm taken...
Unless Ur money pass my guy own๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜œ
youโ€™re just doing business am sure your guy wonโ€™t stop you so far he no Dey pay when he fu*k you and he said hookup and date
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by appini: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Data
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by denko(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lost it all
efeski:
9ja bet to the rescue
Life is a risk
Take it
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Alexiiydon: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
As for me get recharge card and look for those loan app them don buy market be that

2 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by MemoriesAndMe: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
ezekieloe:
I will buy the following to keep for at least 1 week:

1. Half paint of garri - N500
2. Groundnut - N200
3. Pure Water - N100
4. Sugar - N50
5. Salt - N50
----------
Total N900
I will hold N100
---------
N1,000

Get small pity na, what if one fine babe find you come house? You need reserve money for tfare for her and even take her out and spoil her na.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by denko(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
It works men if you gat faith
MemoriesAndMe:

Are you joking? Nobody will type RIP if you die of hunger on this same nairaland o. Better go collect ur money back.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Brownshoe: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Streett:

I admire Your sheer economical honesty ๐Ÿ”ฅโ€ฆ

Resonates hard from a typical naija husslin babe perspective

You too real abegg!

๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธโ€ฆ2 Cold Budweiser for Ya

are you new to NL? This moniker is a guy
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by GindoX(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:
It's very hard to imagine say 1k is all I have to spend not in a day but in a week.. lol.. wahala...

Well, I'm now a new creature... So I'll give two instances ๐Ÿ™ˆ..
Former Me:: "I will use 500, buy card, and begin to flash guys/men I know.. If I contact like 5 , at least two will invite me for Sex and Pay... I'll use the other 500 pay tfair and go... Lolz... ๐Ÿ™ˆ"

New Me:: "I will buy garri 500, buy sugar 200 mix it all... Then buy purewater one bag 250... And be drinking morning and night till help comes.. lols.."

Abeg go back to the old you... I get sure odds for you... Dm me
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by denko(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Babe i want to bless you contact me.
Puss360:

As usual... Y'all assume everybody is a slut... I won't change your opinion... Believe whatever you want....๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by NSK4U(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:

As usual... Y'all assume everybody is a slut... I won't change your opinion... Believe whatever you want....๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

I knew many would take your first comment on what to do so serious and to heart but don't know you fucki^ in a guy with black hairy balls lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by NaijaCover(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Food
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by faceland: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
NBAjunior:

Are you a yahoo boy?

No, God Forbid.
I don't want to ever see a police officer and be hiding.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by NBAjunior: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Paint my toes and nails
My baby I love your ass!!

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by NBAjunior: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
faceland:

No, God Forbid.
I don't want to ever see a police officer and be hiding.
Then how will you make money online?
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Groceriesโ€” 300N
Sweetener/Sodium chloride โ€” 200N
Floating berries โ€” 200N
Eskimo ice โ€” 50N
White caramel โ€” 100N
Lamb chops โ€” 150N

Food don set be that.

3 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Streett: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Brownshoe:
are you new to NL? This moniker is a guy

#Point was madeโ€ฆ. Thatโ€™s all that matters !

21 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Puss360(f): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Alexiiydon:
youโ€™re a slut am sure you wonโ€™t have that kind of thought anymore if youโ€™re not and if youโ€™re changed and there is nothing wrong with that your first option youโ€™re just doing your work as a self employed
Naa.. thanks for your opinion... But I'm gainfully employed... So I don't beg... You can rest now...

3 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Emmacolinho(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
If I have data, loud. If I don't I'll buy both

3 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by faceland: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
UcLloyd:

What are you earning? Please teach me. Hunger wan finish me and my family. Abeg

NBAjunior:

Then how will you make money online?

It's small pennies I earn but sometimes it delivers me from embarrassment.

Unfortunately, I can't teach anyone (there is Google) because it takes both mindset and serious hardwork, anyone that tells you otherwise is just a scammer.

I feel if that is my last cash, the desperation would motivate me to do the needed serious hardwork. I chose Glo because their night plan last 5days and devil would certainly attack (NEPA would take light or internet would slow down due to rain). It's those uncertainties that would filter many out.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by franchasofficia: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Groceriesโ€” 300N
Sweetener/Sodium chloride โ€” 200N
Floating berries โ€” 200N
Eskimo ice โ€” 50N
White caramel โ€” 100N
Lamb chops โ€” 150N

Food don set be that.
Wait oh, are all these Indian abi Cambodian foods? Na wa oh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Contekbbc: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:
It's very hard to imagine say 1k is all I have to spend not in a day but in a week.. lol.. wahala...

Former Me:: "I will use 500, buy card, and begin to flash guys/men I know.. If I contact like 5 , at least two will invite me for Sex and Pay... I'll use the other 500 pay tfair and go... Lolz... ๐Ÿ™ˆ"
Lol๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
New Me:: "I will buy garri 500, buy sugar 200 mix it all... Then buy purewater one bag 250... And be drinking morning and night till help comes.. lols.."
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by reel14: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
On my children
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Zeezeal7(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
First of all, I'll buy weed(AZ), beans and bread.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:

Jus pray e never happens because you'll definitely go back to d old u.

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Gentleswift(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Data
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Lorbar(f): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
drop your details
Promicah:
I know many don't believe in religion. Here is my true story. It happened on Saturday.

This is my condition. I only had 1,450 naira in my account before they pay us on month end. No means anywhere. I then remembered the story of the widow in the Bible. How she prepared her last meal for the prophet Elijah.

I withdrew the money and gave it to a widow in my area I know is seriously suffering. When I gave her, she felt like crying that she really needed to pay one woman in a nearby kiosk she has been owing for a while now.

I gave her and left. I went inside with nothing to eat. I just trusted God.

I didn't receive anything that night and soaked Garri and slept.

But the joy on the face of that woman gave me so much satisfaction.

I know God will prove himself. I believe giving provokes return.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
Wait oh, are all these Indian abi Cambodian foods? Na wa oh cheesy

Groceries (Garri)
Sweetener/Sodium Chloride (Sugar/Salt)
Floating berries (Groundnuts)
Eskimo ice (Ice block/water)
White caramel (Milk)
Lamb chops (Suya)

You can decide to change Lamb chops with terrestrial shrimps (Cockroaches). Which ever one goes. wink

4 Likes

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Atlantis585: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Reinamaria:
Recently, there was a thread on the front page where the op stated that all he had was N1k, and was seeking advice on foods to buy with that amount, that will last him for 3days.
It got me wondering if that was a wise thing to do.

So then I ask; if you were in his position, what would you do, if that was all you had (let's say) for the week?
Would you spend your last cash all on food?
Assuming there's no one you can ask from within the time, what would you do in that situation?
What would your decision be?

For me itโ€™s ashewo
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fruits fruits and more fruits!.

I like fruits!
I love fruits!

You can get me easily with fruits than you would with ice-cream, shawarma, babeque, fried rice and chicken.

That's how much I like it/them.

Get me a fruit today!
Quote me to sponsor my today's fruits meal.
Then, we can take it up from there.

Thanks!
Nagode!
Daalu!
Ese!
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Puss360(f): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Jus pray e never happens because you'll definitely go back to d old u.
Lol.. that's what we pray for...
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Harkyn92(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ashawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Invest In Real Estate As It Is A Sure Way Of Getting Money During This Recessio / Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.