Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? (16532 Views)

Crypto Arbitrage: New Update That Allows You Spend $3500 A Day / Business To Invest As Low As N1k / The Power Of A Thousand Naira(n1k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Paint my toes and nails

Look presentable to potential customers. make a lot of Sense. I feel you sis.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Senator777: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
I will look for a church where I know say dey are genuinely serving God and drop the money in the offering box as offering to God with thanksgiving.

I know the God I'm serving.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by luckiest1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Send to my mum.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Orderabove(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
DATA.

to laugh away my sorrow online
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
I did that shit on Saturday.

Stake the last 1k on 6 odds, won 6k take 3k guide the bet account, take the remain chop before better days show.

As I dey type like this, I loss 2k again after I take 2k play 2 odds.

So I'm back to my default settings..
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Slynation(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
There is a lot of money in the bush...!! Do whatever you like with this update!!
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Pureogogorosell(f): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Okra #100 Cameroon pepper #50 dried panla #200, redoil #100 pomo #100, maggi #50, semo #400. I will eat the semo 4times that is. Morning and night for 2 days.
Meanwhile once u get some extra cash remember to always buy these urgent stuffs like, rice, garri, beans,semo, redoil, Cameroon pepper, maggi, crayfish just put them in your kitchen because they can be very helpful you won't need to spend much when u are broke. For now abeg no visitors. Nigeria is not smiling.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by zoedew: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Reinamaria:
Recently, there was a thread on the front page where the op stated that all he had was N1k, and was seeking advice on foods to buy with that amount, that will last him for 3days.
It got me wondering if that was a wise thing to do.

So then I ask; if you were in his position, what would you do, if that was all you had (let's say) for the week?
Would you spend your last cash all on food?
Assuming there's no one you can ask from within the time, what would you do in that situation?
What would your decision be?

Give God an offering and go to my work place expecting God to send me work to earn a living. Do some business development strategising.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Remnant001: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:
It's very hard to imagine say 1k is all I have to spend not in a day but in a week.. lol.. wahala...

Well, I'm now a new creature... So I'll give two instances ๐Ÿ™ˆ..
Former Me:: "I will use 500, buy card, and begin to flash guys/men I know.. If I contact like 5 , at least two will invite me for Sex and Pay... I'll use the other 500 pay tfair and go... Lolz... ๐Ÿ™ˆ"

New Me:: "I will buy garri 500, buy sugar 200 mix it all... Then buy purewater one bag 250... And be drinking morning and night till help comes.. lols.."
Are you sure the former you is not the current you..I am thinking you will do same as the former you
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Edoziesmart(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Groceriesโ€” 300N
Sweetener/Sodium chloride โ€” 200N
Floating berries โ€” 200N
Eskimo ice โ€” 50N
White caramel โ€” 100N
Lamb chops โ€” 150N

Food don set be that.
Which one is lamb chops since you guys has finally give garri new name?
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Kvivian692: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
Omooo I go use am play aviator for sporting
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Puss360(f): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Remnant001:
Are you sure the former you is not the current you..I am thinking you will do same as the former you
Lol.. noo๐Ÿ™ˆ
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Edoziesmart:

Which one is lamb chops since you guys has finally give garri new name?

Lamb chops โ€” Suya.

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by RIDOO: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ajione:
I will buy
Gari: one congo #400
Kulikuli: #150
Sugar: #50
Okro: #100
Dried pepper: #50
Maggi: #50
Sachet vegetable oil: 100

I will chop eba and drink garri for the next three days.
For the remaining #100 I will hold it Incase of any little emergency.

This one na sapa of the highest order.Lol

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by SoSlimOlak(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Do give away or use am buy groceries grin
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by LilBlaze24o: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
I will spend it on Data. I actually just did that now though #1500
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by juwoonn(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Buy data and use to beg or take loan if Iโ€™ll be able to repay in few weeks time
Reinamaria:
Recently, there was a thread on the front page where the op stated that all he had was N1k, and was seeking advice on foods to buy with that amount, that will last him for 3days.

So then I ask; if you were in his position, what would you do, if that was all you had (let's say) for the week?
Assuming there's no one you can ask from within the time, what would you do in that situation?

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Emdebby2: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
If I find myself in that shoe, I will buy half paint of garri, a bag of sachet water and groundnuts. It will sustain me for a week.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Osariemen12: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Poison.

Just use it wisely to make final purchase on earth. Keep a good face and be jovial when requesting it from the seller; lest, he call the attention of your enemies. Get home, abuse your God for being a miserable one. Tell him to wait for your return.

Finally, embark on the journey as soon as possible before hunger accompanies you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by naijapikin2(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Airtime
And
Data

With these two

I CAN NEVER GO BROKE

1 Like

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Bidmaster(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Reinamaria:

It's bad to imagine such. Be mindful of your thoughts else they become reality.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Osariemen12:
Poison.

Just use it wisely to make final purchase on earth. Keep a good face and be jovial when requesting it from the seller; lest, he call the attention of your enemies. Get home, abuse your God for being a miserable one. Tell him to wait for your return.

Finally, embark on the journey as soon as possible before hunger accompanies you.

Lol.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by dchamp234(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
I go look for 5 odds and make it 5k..
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
naijapikin2:
Airtime
And
Data

With these two

I CAN NEVER GO BROKE

Abi. Airtime and data to sustain your online almajiri.
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by citee(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
I will use the 1k buy anointing oil to use in praying for my divine helper to locate me
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Viccur(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
This is me today. My withdrawal was suspended from my online hustle yesterday till after 2weeks. My last card is 20naira. Aye mi temi... Was on Garri through out yesterday. It got exhausted same yesterday. Today came, I couldn't do shit, nobody to call to gimme urgent 2k. I was feeling dizzy plus staggering, had to scope my neighbor to borrow me 5k as I need it for something urgent. I acted it cool even faked a call like it's a life and death situation. She gave me. Spent 2k to arrange small concussion, put 1k on sportybet. Them chop am cry . I am to repay 5k back on Friday.. Aye mi my life. If I drop another 1k, sporty fit chop am again. To get 5k before Friday now is war. embarassed
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Richyfj(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
It all depends on your urgent need if it's food like garri the so be be it..
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Shegzdave: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Abi. Airtime and data to sustain your online almajiri.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by lascos912(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
pussy
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Rooneyx(f): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
But madam youโ€™re a SLUT, REGARDLESS.
Puss360:

As usual... Y'all assume everybody is a slut... I won't change your opinion... Believe whatever you want....๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Puss360(f): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Rooneyx:
But madam youโ€™re a SLUT, REGARDLESS.
Okay... I ain't claiming to be a saint though...

So rest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If N1k Was All You Had, What Would You Spend It On? by Puss360(f): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Streett:

I admire Your sheer economical honesty ๐Ÿ”ฅโ€ฆ

Resonates hard from a typical naija husslin babe perspective

You too real abegg!

๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธโ€ฆ2 Cold Budweiser for Ya

Lol.. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? / Invest In Real Estate As It Is A Sure Way Of Getting Money During This Recessio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.