Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (423444 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ATTAHDYE(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
This piece of information is what will save you.

Aghoghomena:

Boss thank God you responded bcs I actually tried reaching you. Let me give you more clew about what happened. When I discovered that this lady was trying to scam me after waiting for 5 months, I had to petition her at the Area Command, and the police subsequently approached the court seek for the freezing of her account. It was then that she started saying that I should allow her Start the process. But I refused since I no longer had confidence in what she was saying. So, she later made the refunds, and we approached the court again to release her account. So, I do not even understand at what point she made the application and even going to initiate a charge back. I have gone to the Area Command today to obtain all those documents, both the my statement, my petition, the court orders freezing and unfreezing the account. My question is, can I use these documents to prove anything?

Pls, can I email you? Or talk to you over the phone? Pls...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bambi222: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20230717CALAPKT63415 has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Jul 27 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bambi222: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bambi222:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20230717CALAPKT63415 has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Jul 27 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
please do i need to pay vfs to get my passport back to lagos after getting this mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by StanOyiga72: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
When will PPR start coming for July applicants? 😭😁
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bambi222:
please do i need to pay vfs to get my passport back to lagos after getting this mail?

No, they will send to Lagos and you will get another notification that it is in Lagos then you can go for collection.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Aghoghomena:

Boss thank God you responded bcs I actually tried reaching you. Let me give you more clew about what happened. When I discovered that this lady was trying to scam me after waiting for 5 months, I had to petition her at the Area Command, and the police subsequently approached the court seek for the freezing of her account. It was then that she started saying that I should allow her Start the process. But I refused since I no longer had confidence in what she was saying. So, she later made the refunds, and we approached the court again to release her account. So, I do not even understand at what point she made the application and even going to initiate a charge back. I have gone to the Area Command today to obtain all those documents, both the my statement, my petition, the court orders freezing and unfreezing the account. My question is, can I use these documents to prove anything?

Pls, can I email you? Or talk to you over the phone? Pls...

Yes you can send an email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Aghoghomena: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Yes you can send an email

Please, kindly let me have your email address. Please!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pristine664: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bambi222:

May I know when you submitted your passport pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pristine664: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bambi222:

If you sent from Lagos, wait for message that tells you it's already in Lagos or count five working days before approaching Lagos office.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by b0b0000: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
zubizareta:

Yes but the problem you might will be at POE. Let's say the visa comes out when your September program has started. What do you do? What do you explain to them at POE that you are coming in after your program has started.
Ask your school if your program can be started online pending when you get approval. With this you have plausible explanation to give the immigration guys at POE. Then also, you still have the option of continuing the current program or switching to the January intake which might not be necessary.

Hi Zubizareta.

Thank you for all your advise on this group.

Please I need your opinion on this.

I plan on arriving Canada within a week after my program has started

Do you think that would be an issue at the POE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bambi222: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Pristine664:

If you sent from Lagos, wait for message that tells you it's already in Lagos or count five working days before approaching Lagos office.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bambi222: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bobomaigida:

No, they will send to Lagos and you will get another notification that it is in Lagos then you can go for collection.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by isangjohnson: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
For those that have received deed of gift on landed property, do you submit only the deed of gift given to you or you add it with the photocopy of the land document and submit?
I'm just asking to know if there is need to submit the land document together with the deed of gift.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bambi222: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
Pristine664:

May I know when you submitted your passport pls?
12th of July
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pristine664: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bambi222:
12th of July

Submission is by physical appointment or Courier?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
b0b0000:

Hi Zubizareta.

Thank you for all your advise on this group.

Please I need your opinion on this.

I plan on arriving Canada within a week after my program has started

Do you think that would be an issue at the POE?

That date is not far off. Just have plausible reason why you will be resuming 1 week late.

Is it possible you send a mail to your school to inform them of the 1 week lateness and explain your reason. Hopefully they give you a positive feedback and a cover to resume that date. You print the correspondence as further evidence to present to immigration at POE

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Adex2442:
What course would u guys suggest for a mechanical engineering HND holder?

Post Graduate Certificate (PG.Cert) in Mechanical Engineering Related programs and Canadian Colleges Offering them

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/53#105397686
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Themillionman:
Which school takes 1.81 (third class ) from futa
Event management
Or sales and marketing

For post graduate

Possible Solution/Way for a 3rd class Graduate to get Admission for a PG. Cert program in a College

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/411#100048422

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sure you need to submit the documents attached to the land given to you through deed of gift.

isangjohnson:
For those that have received deed of gift on landed property, do you submit only the deed of gift given to you or you add it with the photocopy of the land document and submit?
I'm just asking to know if there is need to submit the land document together with the deed of gift.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Adenikemonie:
Please house, which college can I apply that doesn’t require English test

Most Canadian Colleges don't ask for English language proficiency cos they recognize Nigeria as an English speaking country.

If a college insist on you showing an Evidence of English language proficiency, try to get a LETTER OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM THE UNIVERSITY/POLYTECHNIC (TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN) you graduated from in Nigeria (from the registrar of your school, I also heard the HOD of your department can also issue such Letter, Make enquiries on that).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by dafuturis(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Please who has or knows who has a very good God fearing rate for CAD.

I wan pay school fees abeg🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Adenikemonie: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Lekiboboe:

Most Canadian Colleges don't ask for English language proficiency cos they recognize Nigeria as an English speaking country.

If a college insist on you showing an Evidence of English language proficiency, try to get a LETTER OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM THE UNIVERSITY/POLYTECHNIC (TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN) you graduated from in Nigeria (from the registrar of your school, I also heard the HOD of your department can also issue such Letter, Make enquiries on that).
thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yemiezay(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hello house I already submitted my student visa application on the new portal. Now I already submitted my application without SOP.

Is there a way to upload my SOP?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ferdinard21(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
yemiezay:
Hello house I already submitted my student visa application on the new portal. Now I already submitted my application without SOP.

Is there a way to upload my SOP?
Use web form ooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yemiezay(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
ferdinard21:

Use web form ooo

How will I use the web form please? How will I go about it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
yemiezay:

How will I use the web form please? How will I go about it?

https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/794#114493504
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hello Good evening...please I need a sample of a sponsorship letter

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kenoja(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Phamoxy:
This is the gcms note of the application I submitted on June 3rd and that was refused on June 23. Please any suggestions on what to do or add in my next application.

Strange that my spouse submitted sameday with you and got refused on same day with you and same insufficient funds reason

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Phamoxy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
kenoja:

Strange that my spouse submitted sameday with you and got refused on same day with you and same insufficient funds reason
Really, so what did she do directly?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Officialarhnie(f): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2023
Lekiboboe:

Please what if you’re a secondary school graduate. Is there a way to get the English language letter of confirmation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Officialarhnie:

Please what if you’re a secondary school graduate. Is there a way to get the English language letter of confirmation

I have no idea on that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by babepink(f): 12:38am On Jul 28, 2023
I need help please as I have used the search option but those that mentioned it have been last seen for long.

A HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT was requested, what is the process of getting it?
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (473) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Jackto365 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.