Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,423 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (423721 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (474) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Thewritingnerd(f): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2023
Please ejor can someone please respond to this? 🙏🏾🥹 A sample letter would do. Thank you 🤲🏾🙏🏾

Thewritingnerd:
Hello good evening all, please can anyone help with a sample of Letter of Sponsorship written by a parent for Canada study visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2023
I have been looking forward to seeing the end of the Part 22 thread, and it is with great joy that I welcome you all to a fresh beginning. We thank God for keeping us alive to witness this new phase and on this ground, we return all the glory to him. I have a strong conviction that the birth of this thread will initiate positive changes to individual applications on this platform, thus leading to massive success stories.

As a senior member of this platform, I would want to invoke the power in the name of Jesus Christ and speak in life into every TRV application, awaiting a response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God to decree and declare that as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Brethren, there is no immigration case God can't solve. Believe in his word that “He Makes every Crooked places Straight."

I am a strong believer that this part 23 which we've long been expecting, will be filled with lots of testimonies and successful stories in Jesus' Name!

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case, and may your application find favour in the sight of the responsible immigration officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus' name!

Your case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 23 Grace --------------------------》100% Loaded!

I am rooting for everyone and looking forward to a prolific reign on this thread. I'm also committed to ensuring the continuity and progress of this window.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

Thank you @Justwise for creating this new chapter of the thread. Kudos to you for the job well-done.

52 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2023
freshStarz:
Colleges in Canada that do not require any test of English.
Please if you know some reply me

Most schools in Canada don't require proof of English language proficiency from a Nigerian citizen.

It will end in praise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 1:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Ogbeboriyke:
Can I apply for masters in Canada with a post graduate diploma PDG from Nigeria

This is unacceptable. Your PGD doesn't play much relevance in the admission process. My suggestion for you is to apply with your first degree and transcript for a post graduate course.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 1:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Themillionman:
Good afternoon, please my own issue now is that ....I wanted to use an Agent to apply for school but I was told that my CGPA of 1.8 no school can take it for Event management as a post graduate study ...that I have to apply for advance diploma and for this visa processing might start asking questions why that long gap after secondary school .... because they won't be able to use my university transcript....

Please help me..
Time is going for may intake I know my CGPA is low ... I need advice what can I do ...and I want a school that is less than 20k ... Deposit bfr travel is not more than 20k and a good program for PR after study

This is true, your CGPA is quite low. Your best shot is to enrol for a College Diploma or Advanced Diploma in any of the colleges in Canada.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 1:20am On Jul 28, 2023
Bobomaigida:

I have not seen an Event management course, closely related course could be project management under Post Graduate Diploma level.

Check Conestoga College and Niagara College, they have the courses you're looking for.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 1:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Phamoxy:
This is the gcms note of the application I submitted on June 3rd and that was refused on June 23. Please any suggestions on what to do or add in my next application.

Sorry about the outcome of your study permit application. From the excerpt you shared, I can deduct that the Visa officer is concerned about the absence of satisfactory evidence as to how you got the accrued funds in your bank account. I feel you should work on providing as many documents as possible to substantiate your employment as a Project manager. Aside from your regular job, do you get income from rentals or investments, if yes, put it into writing and add documents to support your claims.

It will end in praise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 1:28am On Jul 28, 2023
ChikaIJ55:
Hello everyone.

I have paid my deposit of 1,500 CAD dollars at Conestoga college and I'm currently preparing my POF.

What amount can be shown in the POF?

For one year course, you should've a closing balance of 18M going by the current exchange rate. On the other hand for two years course, having an available balance of 24M would do.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 1:30am On Jul 28, 2023
Mmcandy21:
Hi fam, i got admission to fanshawe college in toronto, i am about to submit my visa application but the issue is i was deported from turkey in april because i got my visa from tanzania and not nigeria. Do i need to put the details of the deportation in the space where it asked that question or i can omit it if their embassies do not share information with each other. Thank you

Not to worry, Canada and Turkey don't have sharing information agreement. To the best of my knowledge, i don't see the importance of declaring such info on your file.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 1:32am On Jul 28, 2023
Letusconnect:
Please, is it better to do MBS or the normal statement?

You can do the both so your mind can be at ease.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 1:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Nik4kk:
Someone help me please
I have completed my medical exam since last week monday and im yet to get any update from iom .

Will i receive confirmation my results have been sent ?
Im starting to get worried

It's not to be bothered about. You can send a copy of the medical certificate to IRCC via any of the below webforms.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Predator188: 4:03am On Jul 28, 2023
Phamoxy:
This is the gcms note of the application I submitted on June 3rd and that was refused on June 23. Please any suggestions on what to do or add in my next application.
Length of employment stated on application vs current income..you couldn't have accumulate those figures ..with the years of employment stated..
So how did you made the funds in past ,include other source of income!
Vo thought the money is not yours!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Aguodo(m): 4:44am On Jul 28, 2023
Hi friends ,
Please I ñeed a shared accommodation in Nanaimo Vancouver. Any person that can help ,please do. Coming in by August 2023. Kindly dm me if you have any link. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mojeecan: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2023
Good morning guys. I am asking for a friend who went for biometrics told the lady exact birth date but the sticker she pasted on passport photocopy is not correct.
Has anyone experience this. Should we be bother about the wrong birth date.
Thanks for your timely response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Should I be bothered? My study permit application is exactly 1 month today still no feedback after biometrics. P.S. I have a fully funded scholarship. What’s your thought guys?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2023
My application is almost 10 weeks mow and no response from IRCC. Submitted and had medicals on 17th May. Biometrics was done 23rd May. Upfront medicals passed since 5th june and since then no update. Eligibility has not started yet. I've sent several mails and webform yet mo response. Anyone with similar experience? I'm confused right now and my program will begin September 5th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2023
babepink:
I need help please as I have used the search option but those that mentioned it have been last seen for long.

A HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT was requested, what is the process of getting it?
Thank you

You go to your secondary school and request for SS 1 up to 2nd term SS3 transcript.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by golor(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2023
Please what does it mean if someone applications is one month and one day old and eligibility review is three weeks today.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by honeycruize: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2023
SouthernBreeze:
My application is almost 10 weeks mow and no response from IRCC. Submitted and had medicals on 17th May. Biometrics was done 23rd May. Upfront medicals passed since 5th june and since then no update. Eligibility has not started yet. I've sent several mails and webform yet mo response. Anyone with similar experience? I'm confused right now and my program will begin September 5th

Did you upload the document you were given after the medicals, that was what happened to me, I didn’t upload mine, you should get a response 6 days after you upload that document because that’s how they’ll find your medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by LadyNengi: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Good morning all, pls I have a couple of questions if anyone can be kind to advise. I applied for my study visa on the 13th of July. The first year tuition for the MBA program is $25k, I already paid $20,500 and have a pof of 14m in my account, is this sufficient? Secondly, with the continuous increase in exchange rate, I am considering changing the #14m to dollar and keep In my dorm account. Will this affect the visa process if there is a need for ircc to verify my account and the 14m is no longer in the account I provided earlier? Will there be a need to send my dorm statement of account via web form,stating my reason for transfering funds? I await your wise counsels.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Well what I can say is that be patient for awhile for the outcome of your study permit.

LadyNengi:
Good morning all, pls I have a couple of questions if anyone can be kind to advise. I applied for my study visa on the 13th of July. The first year tuition for the MBA program is $25k, I already paid $20,500 and have a pof of 14m in my account, is this sufficient? Secondly, with the continuous increase in exchange rate, I am considering changing the #14m to dollar and keep In my dorm account. Will this affect the visa process if there is a need for ircc to verify my account and the 14m is no longer in the account I provided earlier? Will there be a need to send my dorm statement of account via web form,stating my reason for transfering funds? I await your wise counsels.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by honeycruize: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Please is anyone else having problems logging into the new IRCC account, I have been unable to login since the last update which is about a week now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by freshStarz: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2023
Hello guys
Please what does it mean by applying to a school with no PGWP?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kweje: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2023
freshStarz:
Hello guys
Please what does it mean by applying to a school with no PGWP?

It means you can not apply to stay back and work in Canada after your studies at that school. (Which reduces chances at obtaining PR after studies if that is your intention.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2023
honeycruize:

Did you upload the document you were given after the medicals, that was what happened to me, I didn’t upload mine, you should get a response 6 days after you upload that document because that’s how they’ll find your medicals
I did, the medicals has been passed since June 5th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kweje: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2023
Adenikemonie:
I applied to Durham and I just got a mail that my English is low…did u do English test?

If you got this from the school, it means your Neco or Waec grades in English is does not meet their requirement. A letter from school declaring your English Proficiency or Neco scratch Card may not solve it, hence they are requesting for an English test.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kweje: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2023
Lekiboboe:

Post Graduate Certificate (PG.Cert) in Mechanical Engineering Related programs and Canadian Colleges Offering them

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/53#105397686

It is good to see you contribution on the thread again. Your posts and links to questions about schools and courses were lifesavers back then.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kweje: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2023
zubizareta:

That date is not far off. Just have plausible reason why you will be resuming 1 week late.

Is it possible you send a mail to your school to inform them of the 1 week lateness and explain your reason. Hopefully they give you a positive feedback and a cover to resume that date. You print the correspondence as further evidence to present to immigration at POE
Hi Zubizareta,
This is to appreciate your support and consistency on the thread. God bless you real GOOD.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kweje: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2023
Ndukaada:
Good morning Everyone

Please, can I apply for Canadian visa this month and get it by August.

My school is resuming on the 9th of September 2023.

I have gathered all necessary documents.

I have been previously denied Visa for USA.

Processing timelines can not be predicted. We have seen 1 week, 2weeks, some few days and then we have also seen 1 month, 6 weeks etc.
Just apply and pray for a fast process while having a back up plan for deferral.

Please declare your previous denial from the US. Don’t hide it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2023
kweje:

Hi Zubizareta,
This is to appreciate your support and consistency on the thread. God bless you real GOOD.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kweje: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Hi Aghogho,

Despite your withdrawal, it is clear the agent put in an application for you and went to initiate a chargeback claim on the application fee, instances such as this, it is very delicate to fashion a response, but I will try to offer some suggestions.
1. Pay the application fee that is being requested with your own card or a trusted person's card.
2. You need to tell them that you requested for assistance for the payment of the application fee when you could not use your card due to Fx restrictions and that the card holder had confirmed to you that payment had been and that the fact the application was transmitted convinced you that the payment was duly paid, but that you have paid the fee now to show that you did not deliberately decide to pay for the application.
3. You can also claim that you did not appoint anyone to act on your behalf, that you only had, an advisory relationship with the person, who was advising you on how to put in your application, that at no point did you appoint anyone to act as your rep.
You can develop this and hope for the best.
Please also wait for other member's pitch. You can also search on the closed thread for some people who had this same issue.

Great inputs.
Thanks for all you do on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by odii: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2023
Frankrobbn1:
I have been looking forward to seeing the end of the Part 22 thread, and it is with great joy that I welcome you all to a fresh beginning. We thank God for keeping us alive to witness this new phase and on this ground, we return all the glory to him. I have a strong conviction that the birth of this thread will initiate positive changes to individual applications on this platform, thus leading to massive success stories.

Thank you @Justwise for creating this new chapter of the thread. Kudos to you for the job well-done.
@Frankrobbn1, it's so nice to hear from you again. It's been a long while.

We need you to show up more often to help people with their issues and questions.

@showyoung, zubi, boob...and others have really been of great help.

Amen to all your prayers!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (474) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Wonder1844(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.