Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (430322 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zammy123(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2023
bytecode:
Open this page https://www.conestogac.on.ca/international/apply-to-conestoga/fees-and-payment . Locate 'choose your payment option that best work for you '. Select flywire and follow the instruction. With it you can pay with ur naira card or local transfer

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Blessing84: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Wow!
Congratulations!!!

Praise God! PPR landed for a family of 3, wife primary applicant and student, husband sowp & 1 year old son visitors visa.

Ps. Application was done on the old portal because of the size of files we wanted to upload

Application submission Aug 17
Upfront medical done and submitted alongside
Biometric done Sept 1st
PPR Sept 12 (today)

VIP SHOUT OUT to @zubizareta for an outstanding job done on sop and entire application advice and letting us know what additional documents to add.

Documents provided:
1st semester tuition deposit (1 year course)
Bank statements for both parents
Pension statement and balance for primary applicant
Previous travel stamps for both
Avidavid of return
Property survey and pictures (4 bed duplex)
Payslips, letter of intro etc for both
Wedding and family pictures
Letter of leave request and approval for sowp applicant
2 vehicles pictures and proof of ownership for both parents with pictures

Was done by an agent to avoid mistakes but i was present in every stage of the application till the end. Thanks for the wealth of knowledge gained here. I hope to continually contribute in the coming years.

Pls, what’s the fastest way to submit passport and get it back? Resumption is Jan but I don’t whatever cost to have the passports stamped and handy asap lol

Submit to ups beside vfs and pick up or pay 2 way courier to have it sent to our home address ?

Thanks

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bytecode: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2023
Yes i did. Paid tuition deposit and later rest of full term tuition that way. Any bank in nigeria including opay will do. Follow every instruction on conestoga page ,connect flywire right from same page. General security tip always confirm the web address on your browser to make sure it's flywire.com or precisely conestogac.flywire.com. Emails from flywire must be anything@flywire.com any other domain is not them.
Zammy123:

Bytecode, I’ve checked it before and what you said is true. But I don’t know if I can use opay to transfer the fund with the local transfer option. Make money no go hang. Please have you transferred from a Nigerian bank before with this particular option?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Certificate of WHERE you pay your tax

What about someone who have not been paying for taxes but registered the company newly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sunkanmi2211: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Hi everyone
A roommate is needed at Lower sackville close to Halifax Nova Scotia all utilities are included
New building with several amenities
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sunkanmi2211: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Hi everyone
A roommate is needed at Lower sackville close to Halifax Nova Scotia all utilities are included
New building with several amenities
Contact me if you want to view it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by stanmorry(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Greetings all!

They served me breakfast with refusal letter.

Please, I want to re-apply. Do I have to do it the same portal I created already or should I open another portal?

Someone please help me with the question

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2023
stanmorry:
Greetings all!

Please, I want to re-apply. Do I have to do it the same portal I created already or should I open another portal?

Thanks

Use same portal as long as you have the login details
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Sorry for the outcome of the first application, have you taken the time to know the reason for the refusal and make an amendment, because making the same mistake will lead will give the same outcome
stanmorry:
Greetings all!

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by keneee: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Hello people, I applied for student Permit since May 17 and no response since then. I did upfront medical while biometrics was done June 9. How do I make them hasten the review?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ahaisibwe(f): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2023
keneee:
Hello people, I applied for student Permit since May 17 and no response since then. I did upfront medical while biometrics was done June 9. How do I make them hasten the review?

Did u pass ur medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by fayomim: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2023
can anyone help with the list of cheap schools in canada for undergraduate and masters degree
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by SAMadex11(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2023
Sorry to hear this follow Nairalader, kindly check the reason you were denied very well before reapplying. However make sure you reapply

stanmorry:
Greetings all!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mairojesse(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2023
cry cry cry cry cry cry Pls help me, my body is shaking right now, I need your advice on this

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mairojesse:
cry cry cry cry cry cry Pls help me, my body is shaking right now, I need your advice on this

You have an active 5 years ban. You weren't aware of this before applying? Which year did you apply to Canada? Am certain you must have used am agent and wasn't aware of the closure of that particular application. I will advise you find the concrete date the ban started reading and wait it out till it expires.

Sorry for this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mairojesse(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Yes, I used an agent he sent me the complete documentation before submitting the application, which I went through. The application was submitted on the 17th of August, did biometric on the 8th of sept, background check completed on the 9th of Sept same day my biometric was confirmed with my eligibility check too. I don't know what the mispresentation. Can I request for my GCMS note?
zubizareta:

You have an active 5 years ban. You weren't aware of this before applying? Which year did you apply to Canada? Am certain you must have used am agent and wasn't aware of the closure of that particular application. I will advise you find the concrete date the ban started reading and wait it out till it expires.

Sorry for this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Helen2001: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
Helen2001:
sad Good Day everyone. My agent submitted my application since 23 of July and I did biometrics since 1st of August, after my biometrics, I haven’t heard from IRCC or received a medical request. I thought Medical request is always given two/three weeks after biometrics. Can someone please help me out?😩

Can someone please help me out?😩😩🙏🏻🙏🏻
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bytecode: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sorry bro. You didn't get what Zubizareta is saying. He's saying it looks like you had this ban before this refused application. You must have applied for visa before where you got the ban. For misrepresentation. And because the ban is still active that's the reason for this refusal.
Mairojesse:
Yes, I used an agent he sent me the complete documentation before submitting the application, which I went through. The application was submitted on the 17th of August, did biometric on the 8th of sept, background check completed on the 9th of Sept same day my biometric was confirmed with my eligibility check too. I don't know what the mispresentation. Can I request for my GCMS note?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mairojesse(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Thank you for this, I didn't tell my agent about the initial refusal or possible ban and also i didn't even know I was ban my uncle did the first application before i handed this over to this current agent. I will have to break this news to him now
bytecode:
Sorry bro. You didn't get what Zubizareta is saying. He's saying it looks like you had this ban before this refused application. You must have applied for visa before where you got the ban. For misrepresentation. And because the ban is still active that's the reason for this refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
kc6964:

What about someone who have not been paying for taxes but registered the company newly.

A new company will not be expected to pay tax, except you are making profit already.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by alakara(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ifeeluxe:

Hi please is there a reason why you’re advising he should pay a part of his tuition fee since he wasn’t asked to do so

yes if he likes , for his visa application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by rozeybid: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
rozeybid:
Pls any college in Vancouver with low tuition deposit ?
My brother got admission with DOUGLAS college and they want tuition deposit of 8162CAD before sept 25th .

Pls will appreciate your response .
His fiancée is in Vancouver hence the reason for choosing it .

Pls will appreciate if I can get a response . 🚶🏽‍♀️
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
rozeybid:

Pls will appreciate if I can get a response . 🚶🏽‍♀️

Try and search colleges in Vancouver, then narrow the search to whether they have his choice of course, then look at their tuition payment terms to choose.

Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ahaisibwe(f): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hello guys praise God am please for urgent advise my admission expiration date is January 19th 2024 and it's also valid for fall 2023 and winter 2024 academic sessions do l need to do deferral or l just wait for my visa and l will attend the winter 2024 intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by alakara(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
stanmorry:
Greetings all!

Thanks

Good day, request for GCSM notes before you re-apply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by frony1: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Blessing84:

Wow!
Congratulations!!!

Praise God! PPR landed for a family of 3, wife primary applicant and student, husband sowp & 1 year old son visitors visa.

Ps. Application was done on the old portal because of the size of files we wanted to upload

Application submission Aug 17
Upfront medical done and submitted alongside
Biometric done Sept 1st
PPR Sept 12 (today)

VIP SHOUT OUT to @zubizareta for an outstanding job done on sop and entire application advice and letting us know what additional documents to add.

Documents provided:
1st semester tuition deposit (1 year course)
Bank statements for both parents
Pension statement and balance for primary applicant
Previous travel stamps for both
Avidavid of return
Property survey and pictures (4 bed duplex)
Payslips, letter of intro etc for both
Wedding and family pictures
Letter of leave request and approval for sowp applicant
2 vehicles pictures and proof of ownership for both parents with pictures

Was done by an agent to avoid mistakes but i was present in every stage of the application till the end. Thanks for the wealth of knowledge gained here. I hope to continually contribute in the coming years.

Pls, what’s the fastest way to submit passport and get it back? Resumption is Jan but I don’t whatever cost to have the passports stamped and handy asap lol

Submit to ups beside vfs and pick up or pay 2 way courier to have it sent to our home address ?

Thanks

A very big congratulations to you and your family, I celebrate with you . More wins by the grace of God.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ahaisibwe(f): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hello guys praise God am please in need of urgent advise my admission expiration date is January 19th 2024 and it's also valid for fall 2023 and winter 2024 academic sessions do l need to do deferral or l just wait for my visa and l will attend the winter 2024 intake [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by onyekachee(f): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nora064:

I used 4months statement. It’s not a red flag. That’s even d duration stated on their site.
hello Nora...did you use any property,I will be sponsoring myself but no property apart from my business...paid full tuition and already have my living expenses..I am just scared
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
onyekachee:
hello Nora...did you use any property,I will be sponsoring myself but no property apart from my business...paid full tuition and already have my living expenses..I am just scared

What are you scared of? Certainly everyone cant have property...make sure your SOP is right and detailed. Have sufficient funds to cover your living expenses and miscellaneous and a Lil extra. Also sources of funds and all lump sums well explained with complete supporting docs. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Kindly wait for your decision since you've already submitted your application
Ahaisibwe:
Hello guys praise God am please in need of urgent advise my admission expiration date is January 19th 2024 and it's also valid for fall 2023 and winter 2024 academic sessions do l need to do deferral or l just wait for my visa and l will attend the winter 2024 intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Mairojesse(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hello gurus in the house, pls i need your advice on this I just discovered today that I have an active ban to Canada. Is it possible to apply to the USA for study without getting visa refusal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Adeiyanu3: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hello Gurus, what us happening here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (476) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: Itislove, OTSAMUEL, SOPWriter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.