Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (423704 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (474) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
i have reply to your email[quote author=mmaezuo post=124786158][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
All the document you use in application from admission to study permit carry them along
whytey:
Boss, can you help in listing out the documents needed at the POE.

Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sunkanmi2211: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Which of the airlines is ok to travel end of August
Please I need your advice
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by brownjoy: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Please I have received this message for 6 days now.

Visa application, tracking ID No. is under process at the Canada Visa Office . To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

What is really happening? When will I get the mail to come and collect my visa.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Army2022: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
Thank you very much
Gentlesoul3268:
I just watched it on YouTube online now you will follow the process you did initially when you applied for your stupid permit, Just Yes and No to some questionaire question if applicable to you like you YES to you are applying inside CANADA.

I think the POF required depending the length of your study left at the time you apply for extension.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
Turkish airways is the cheapest and most easy airline to travel with as a student, then can give you discount
sunkanmi2211:
Which of the airlines is ok to travel end of August
Please I need your advice
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by brownjoy: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
Also, I got this message when I tracked it.

Your application, tracking ID has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Tue Jul 25 2023.

Av waited 6 days for collection mail.
Please gurus in the house what is happening?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
Yes NBCC has no space anymore, look for another school
ide2012:
Fall 2024 applications closed
Thank you for your interest in applying to NBCC

NA WA OOO! application don close

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Just be calm you will get your stamped passport, you can use webchat or call the numbers.
brownjoy:
Please I have received this message for 6 days now.

Visa application, tracking ID No. is under process at the Canada Visa Office . To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

What is really happening? When will I get the mail to come and collect my visa.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sunkanmi2211: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
How do I book the Turkish airline
Please put me through I don’t know how to go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Jenniangel(f): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
oriented:
Please let’s connect. I too applied from Uk on 28june but no response yet. When did u apply
I will like to connect too please. I'm also applying from UK
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Jenniangel(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
oriented:
Please let’s connect. I too applied from Uk on 28june but no response yet. When did u apply
I will like to connect too please. I am also applying from UK
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Marike2: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pls who is applying for May 2024 at Conestoga College, let's rub minds together abeg! Do they have high acceptance rates for Nigerians?
On their website, Is it WAEC Transcript that is required for Diploma programs?If yes, how do I get that?
Gurus in the house pls guide me🙏
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by whiteMandingo: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pls whats the cost for canada visitor visa application?.

Also cud some1 give a simple breakdown of the steps/procedure, i dont want to use agent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bigboy75: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
My medical has not been passed and eligibility has not started but I got BVL today. What does this mean guys?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Yes, they have a high acceptance rate for Nigerians.

Yes, in general WAEC can be used for diploma programs but read the program-specific requirements.

WAEC certificate can serve as both high-school transcript and certificate.

Marike2:
Pls who is applying for May 2024 at Conestoga College, let's rub minds together abeg! Do they have high acceptance rates for Nigerians?
On their website, Is it WAEC Transcript that is required for Diploma programs?If yes, how do I get that?
Gurus in the house pls guide me🙏
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
faithee01:

To my portal
Or with the stamped passport pls ??
The LOI will come as a correspondence letter in your portal. You have to log in to your portal just like the BVL and The PPR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
Jenniangel:

I will like to connect too please. I am also applying from UK
Dm me k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Biola67: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
whiteMandingo:
Pls whats the cost for canada visitor visa application?.

Also cud some1 give a simple breakdown of the steps/procedure, i dont want to use agent
Canada visitor visa…. Hope you’re ready to wait for atleast 2yrs to hear back from IRCC ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Emmanuelvictor: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hello o my people.
I greet everyone.
Please I just got a conditional offer to Algoma university. The initial deposit is S11570. Please am I to pay all these fees at once ?
Please help me with a response because my BP has gone up o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP

Hello everyone,

Prospective students coming to Canada typically have various sources of funds to support their intended program in Canada. Most students are sponsored by parents, relatives, friends, employers while others sponsor themselves. Proof of funds is a crucial eligibility requirement for a study permit application. Therefore, it is important to ensure that adequate information is provided to satisfy the immigration
officer on your relationship with the sponsor and their ability to sponsor your education in Canada.

From my consultation and experience with different people traveling through the study route to Canada and the USA, I and my team observed that so many people are getting it wrong as such the reason for visa refusal despite the huge sum of amount in most sponsors bank account. Hope you will find this guide useful. Most sponsor don’t want to be disturbed with a lot of documentation, so don’t worry just get the important documents from your sponsor and handle the rest but ensure to let him/her know in case he/she is contacted.

What information should be included in a sponsorship letter for a Canadian Study Permit?

A sponsorship letter should typically contain the following information;

1) Introduction of sponsor
2) Description of relationship of with the sponsor
3) Reason for sponsorship
4) Amount of Sponsorship funds and length of sponsorship (this is very important even if the amount on the sponsor's acct is huge, the sponsor or you should state the amount he/she will sponsoring you with)
5) Source of Sponsorship funds. Bank statement of previous 4-6 months, Income tax
certificate, salary slip or any other document which proof the financial stability of
sponsor
6) Where the funds are currently held
7) Your expectations as a result of the sponsorship
cool Contact information of your sponsor and how your sponsor can be reached.

The next guide will be on sponsor's affidavit.

Thanks

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Yes, all conditions must be fulfilled as stated on your offer letter to secure your space in the program on or before the deadline. But you can still write to the school. Try your best
Emmanuelvictor:
Hello o my people.
I greet everyone.
Please I just got a conditional offer to Algoma university. The initial deposit is S11570. Please am I to pay all these fees at once ?
Please help me with a response because my BP has gone up o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by angie88: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bigboy75:
My medical has not been passed and eligibility has not started but I got BVL today. What does this mean guys?
did u do upfront medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Queenslee(f): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
D3j1:
Hello my people,

Please my flight is on August 27th and it has not been easy getting a place to rent. Although I have started reaching out to some on kijiji and place for students but I will need to check out the place.

Please, if I could get a place or anyone I can put up with for for the time being in PETERBOROUGH, ONTARIO while I source for my own space as soon as I arrive.

Thanks so much and God bless you

You're resuming at Fleming college?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yansky(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
justmoveglobal:
LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP

Hello everyone,

Prospective students coming to Canada typically have various sources of funds to support their intended program in Canada. Most students are sponsored by parents, relatives, friends, employers while others sponsor themselves. Proof of funds is a crucial eligibility requirement for a study permit application. Therefore, it is important to ensure that adequate information is provided to satisfy the immigration
officer on your relationship with the sponsor and their ability to sponsor your education in Canada.

From my consultation and experience with different people traveling through the study route to Canada and the USA, I and my team observed that so many people are getting it wrong as such the reason for visa refusal despite the huge sum of amount in most sponsors bank account. Hope you will find this guide useful. Most sponsor don’t want to be disturbed with a lot of documentation, so don’t worry just get the important documents from your sponsor and handle the rest but ensure to let him/her know in case he/she is contacted.

What information should be included in a sponsorship letter for a Canadian Study Permit?

A sponsorship letter should typically contain the following information;

1) Introduction of sponsor
2) Description of relationship of with the sponsor
3) Reason for sponsorship
4) Amount of Sponsorship funds and length of sponsorship (this is very important even if the amount on the sponsor's acct is huge, the sponsor or you should state the amount he/she will sponsoring you with)
5) Source of Sponsorship funds. Bank statement of previous 4-6 months, Income tax
certificate, salary slip or any other document which proof the financial stability of
sponsor
6) Where the funds are currently held
7) Your expectations as a result of the sponsorship
cool Contact information of your sponsor and how your sponsor can be reached.

The next guide will be on sponsor's affidavit.

Thanks

Hi,

what if the sponsor is giving you the money as a lump sum to put in your account. does this still apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Queenslee(f): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
whytey:
Can someone provide a list of documents that would be required at the Point of Entry?

Thanks!

Obviously all or most of what you submitted for visa application. Chief of it is
Proof of Funds
Evidence of enrollment at your school
Evidence of payment of tuition
Acceptance letter/admission offer letter
Temporary or permanent accommodation arrangement if any

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bigboy75: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Yes i did upfront medicals
angie88:
did u do upfront medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mayowa94: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
Flights are expensive. Please which airline is the cheapest? Egyptair website and app are acting up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by D3j1: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Queenslee:

You're resuming at Fleming college?
Trent University
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tega419: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
kayceeskay:
Yes

@tenderjunkie

So, let me explain lol.
I am creating a new dorm account with GTB and moving all my USD from Zenith to GTB dorm. I'll need this account in like 4 months and hope when I submit the account as POF it will not be that the VO sees it as a lump sum? since there will be no other transaction just the opening and closing balance.

But my company is sponsoring me so I'll get my company's Bank statement too, this dorm GTB account is my personal account for extra proof that I have money to survive. after my first semester tuition is paid for by my company

hope that would not be a problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (474) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: kachi10000(m), freshStarz, JapaPrince and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.