Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (411521 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (468) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2023
Lekiboboe:

Sample Letter of Sponsorship - Father (Avoid Plagiarism) - FIND ATTACHED IN THE LINK BELOW
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/121#91193146

@Themillionman, check the link too

Sincerely what I actually needed is what should be inside and how it should look like ...I don't want to go dropping informations that are not related or useful or say things that would cause the VO focusing on stuffs that are not of great importance ...I will share a link and I hope u guys watch because I have been studying alot about this processing and I ddon'twant to settle for everything anything....I want to know what I'm doing and I want a one time try and one time approval
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2023
charlesoz19:

An agent applied for this first 3 I did the last one myself.
I posted my SOP in may and also my GCMS notes (trend 22)
I used all document and wrote a new SOP
I was not hopeful
It was a miracle

Please which of the Agents ....make e no be all this popular Agents.....

Does anyone have a Take on maple educational consult and Skynedconsults (study abroad consult) What do you know about them ...what can you say about them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Omothickerbody(f): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2023
Good morning guys

I got a refusal letter recently due to insufficient funds. I used my uncle's bank statement of 6 months as POF... So now i want to do a re application but someone said my uncle can not be my sponsor.. That i should build my personal account to 20M for four months first... But i was thinking if i can use both my account and my uncle's account as proof of funds for the 20M.

Your advice will be much appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2023
Omothickerbody:
Good morning guys

I got a refusal letter recently due to insufficient funds. I used my uncle's bank statement of 6 months as POF... So now i want to do a re application but someone said my uncle can not be my sponsor.. That i should build my personal account to 20M for four months first... But i was thinking if i can use both my account and my uncle's account as proof of funds for the 20M.

Are you working or doing business? If yes then you will have to build your acct and show something significant inside. Your uncle can be cosponsor/or gift you. Which ever is the case, you have to prove relationship with your uncle and convince the VO why he should sponsor you

Thank you.

Are you working or doing business? If yes then you will have to build your acct and show something significant inside. Your uncle can be cosponsor/or gift you. Which ever is the case, you have to prove relationship with your uncle and convince the VO why he should sponsor you

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Omothickerbody(f): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=zubizareta post=124801682][/quote]

Thank you for your reply.
I am not working currently and i have no business i am into... So how do i go about this with the building of my account on my own?
I am so confused and tired already.
I really don't know what to do anymore.
And my dad is not available.
So my uncle is the only one that can help me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2023
Omothickerbody:

Thank you for your reply.
I am not working currently and i have no business i am into... So how do i go about this with the building of my account on my own?
I am so confused and tired already.
I really don't know what to do anymore.
And my dad is not available.
So my uncle is the only one that can help me.

When did you finish school??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Omothickerbody(f): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2023
zubizareta:

When did you finish school??

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ChiomaMC: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2023
I have gotten admission in Humber for two different intakes September 2023 and January 2024 for PGC, though my September admission was waitlisted and later admitted, unfortunately, I could not pursue it due to finance before it expired, I reapplied to be considered for January, I also asked for change of course, I was shocked that it didn't even take up to two weeks before they gave me admission for January, and before that they even asked if I was still interested in one of the courses they waitlisted me for September intake which I responded they admit me for January instead because of Visa processing time. The only thing with them is that their initial deposit is the full first semester fee.
Please who is going to Humber college, any Whatsapp group? cos I need inputs with this process.

Lekiboboe:

Gracias. Abi now. You're welcome Chief.

Well that's not really true. What I have oberserved so far about Humber College in Toronto is that it's kinda competitive. I don't know why, whether it's cos of its location or something else.

Your wife should apply to other schools

E.g

Cambrian college, Sudbury (Ontario)
Candore College, North Bay (Ontario)
Seneca college, Toronto (Ontario)
Fleming College, Toronto (Ontario)

There is someone who applied to the aforementioned schools for Global Business Management, International Business Management PG.cert programs this year and got admission in the four schools.

For her admission application, She submitted her
- International passport Data page
- Transcript
- Certificate of highest degree
- SSCE result
- Cover letter showing why she is a good fit for the program
- Canadian Style Resume
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2023
Omothickerbody:

Not out of place if your fully sponsored.

Question should be what you did to prove relationship with your uncle and why he should sponsor you.
Also your uncle source of income.
Building your acct is easier said than done. It's convincing the VO that you left school 4 years ago and have accumulated 20m? Through which means? These are the questions you should ask yourself.

You can work on your uncle sponsoring you and package the whole application well.
Lastly, order your gcms notes

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Omothickerbody(f): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2023
zubizareta:

Not out of place if your fully sponsored.

Question should be what you did to prove relationship with your uncle and why he should sponsor you.
Also your uncle source of income.
Building your acct is easier said than done. It's convincing the VO that you left school 4 years ago and have accumulated 20m? Through which means? These are the questions you should ask yourself.

You can work on your uncle sponsoring you and package the whole application well.
Lastly, order your gcms notes

Thank you for your advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ositaisaac: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2023
I know of maple educational they are legit and there are Some colleges that refers you to them for Application.
Themillionman :

Please which of the Agents ....make e no be all this popular Agents.....

Does anyone have a Take on maple educational consult and Skynedconsults (study abroad consult) What do you know about them ...what can you say about them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bigboy75: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2023
VISA REFUSED!🥲

Now I need help reapplying. I would be grateful for anyone who is willing to lend a helping hand because I hope to get it right this time.

Please offer your help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Letusconnect: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2023
HELLO EVERYONE.
Please, for someone that did upfront medicals, where am I to include the medical information sheet given to me?

Also, for someone who has had refusal before, am I to create a subheading for it in my LOE to address the previous refusals of study permit? Please, if you have reapplied before and got approval, kindly answer this question in relation to what you did please.

Thank you so much!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2023
Bigboy75:
VISA REFUSED!🥲

Now I need help reapplying. I would be grateful for anyone who is willing to lend a helping hand because I hope to get it right this time.

Please offer your help.

Yours seems straight forward.
Weak economic/home ties, no career progression.

What program did you apply for and what are you currently doing? Business or working as

You need to repackage your sop.
Lastly, when did you apply? Hope it wasn't before rate went up. If not, you will also need to rework your pof

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2023
Letusconnect:
HELLO EVERYONE.
Please, for someone that did upfront medicals, where am I to include the medical information sheet given to me?

Also, for someone who has had refusal before, am I to create a subheading for it in my LOE to address the previous refusals of study permit? Please, if you have reapplied before and got approval, kindly answer this question in relation to what you did please.

Thank you so much!

When answering the questionnaire in your portal, you will be asked if you have done medical in last 1 year or so. If your answer was yes, you will see where to attach your medical sheet on the portal.

Depending on the reason of your approval, you can combine your previous sop and add the added explanation of the refusal you are addressing. Just make it obvious for the VO not to miss out that it's a reapplication.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Olashile147: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Pls house anyone have idea of how much is shediran college tuition deposit for international student?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by olokings(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2023
This place is still rolling... good luck with the visa applications y'all...

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tenderjunkie: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
olokings:
This place is still rolling... good luck with the visa applications y'all...
Weldone bros.
I used the samples you posted a while back to draft my SOP.
Thanks for your contributions

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ActivatedDreams: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please help!!!!! I need your advice
I am applying as a self sponsored applicant. And my bank statements has no lumpsum but I need more money to support the one I have which I intend get from my dad. My dad his my employer and I have been paid salary month.

Please what documents do I need to provide and how do I address the money coming from him without providing his bank statements
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by LadyNengi: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
I am also self employed. What i did was maintain my statement of account and paid the lumpsum into my student account(school) as part of my tuition, then i submitted both my bank statement and the tuition depositas pof.
ActivatedDreams:
Please help!!!!! I need your advice
I am applying as a self sponsored applicant. And my bank statements has no lumpsum but I need more money to support the one I have which I intend get from my dad. My dad his my employer and I have been paid salary month.

Please what documents do I need to provide and how do I address the money coming from him without providing his bank statements

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ActivatedDreams: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
LadyNengi:
I am also self employed. What i did was maintain my statement of account and paid the lumpsum into my student account(school) as part of my tuition, then i submitted both my bank statement and the tuition depositas pof.

My school Dosnt accept tuition payment. Only tuition deposit which has been paid
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kindly use this webform link to add your medical https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

There is a place in imm1294e
Background Information session no. 2b, that is where you will provide details of any previous visa refusal kindly state your application and uci number and give reason(s) for previous refusal. we can assist you
Letusconnect:
HELLO EVERYONE.

Thank you so much!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Marike2: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
technix:
Yes, they have a high acceptance rate for Nigerians.

Yes, in general WAEC can be used for diploma programs but read the program-specific requirements.

WAEC certificate can serve as both high-school transcript and certificate.

Thanks for your response.
For PGD, Is Bsc transcript required? For Ordinary Diploma is it WAEC Certificate that is required?
Pls clarify 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yankison(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pleaseone who has gotten admission and study permit to Can college please I have a question urgently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Lekiboboe: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
yankison:
Pleaseone who has gotten admission and study permit to Can college please I have a question urgently

Do you know that CAN College doesn't offer PGWP?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Debzbetapikin: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,

I need advise on the best and fast way to send my 8months Baby passport for stamping.
the day We the parents got our PPRs in July and already sent our passport for stamping. But that day my daughter medicals was requested.
Her PPR just drop now and we need the process.

Please note she didn't do biometrics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Joedave25: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Good day friends,

I’m currently in Canada studying. I applied for my family to join me June this year, (SOWP for spouse and VV for our kids who are all above 5years) my spouse application was approved within 5weeks while our kids applications were cancelled because we were informed that we applied for the wrong service…(we were given 30days to reapply so the fees paid for VV will suffice)…...meaning they should be applying for study permits.

Now that we are ready to reapply we need to know how to go about it using my spouse GCkey profile because I have not been able to figure it out. I tried filling a study permit form on her profile and it turned out that my child is not eligible meaning I got the process wrong.

I will need the help of anyone who understands how to go about it. Gurus in the building I will appreciate your urgent help here. Rgds
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Dessymond394: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yes, you have to pay it at once before the deadline in your admission letter or else your seat for that particular program wont be reserved
Emmanuelvictor:
Hello o my people.
I greet everyone.
Please I just got a conditional offer to Algoma university. The initial deposit is S11570. Please am I to pay all these fees at once ?
Please help me with a response because my BP has gone up o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by StanOyiga72: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bigboy75:
VISA REFUSED!🥲

Please offer your help.

It's well. Dust yourself and try again. If this is your dream, don't give up. Many people I've seen here were rejected even thrice but still eventually got it. Good luck as you try again.

Please when did you apply?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by technix: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
1. Yes, it is.
2. Yes, in general.

Marike2:

Thanks for your response.
For PGD, Is Bsc transcript required? For Ordinary Diploma is it WAEC Certificate that is required?
Pls clarify 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (468) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.