Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (403531 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (464) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by alakara(m): 5:52am On Jul 31, 2023
ide2012:
I haven't received my admission offer yet, can I go ahead with medicals and what other step can I start now? asking for a friend
The first on the list is admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Anxiousman101: 6:47am On Jul 31, 2023
sunkanmi2211:
I asked if I can pay my tuition fee if I get to Canada
I got PPR on Friday 28 of this month
I applied for study permit without any tuition deposit
I need ur advice cuz I need to resume this sept

Pls can you share your contact 📧 📱 I have some questions pls.

Thank you 🙏🏽
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Razaki01: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2023
zubizareta:

What kind of help do you need

Please bro, I’m still a novice here. I don’t have any travel experience yet but I want to travel to canada using a student visa. Please can you guide me on the steps to follow so I can be able to achieve this. I don’t even know how to start the process or how to go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kokolet007(f): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2023
Do we have any reliable agents here that can help with admission with payment after service policy. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Razaki01: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2023
tenderjunkie:

PPR incoming!
Please bro, I’m still a novice here. I don’t have any travel experience yet but I want to travel to canada using a student visa. Please can you guide me on the steps to follow so I can be able to achieve this. I don’t even know how to start the process or how to go about it. Help a brother 🙏🏻
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Razaki01: 7:22am On Jul 31, 2023
oriented:
I wish to continue to be part of this thread. I have gained a wealth of information here. Is anyone here going to University of Calgary (fall 2023) or do anyone here know of any WhatsApp/ telegram group for same?
Please bro, I’m still a novice here. I don’t have any travel experience yet but I want to travel to canada using a student visa. Please can you guide me on the steps to follow so I can be able to achieve this. I don’t even know how to start the process or how to go about it. Help a brother 🙏🏻
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2023
Razaki01:

Please bro, I’m still a novice here. I don’t have any travel experience yet but I want to travel to canada using a student visa. Please can you guide me on the steps to follow so I can be able to achieve this. I don’t even know how to start the process or how to go about it

I have responded to your mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by angie88: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2023
kayceeskay:
I have replied with my passport but i think yhey asked for the 3 things there, not one of the 3 things
Also I’ve never heard something like this before

they are requesting for just one of the 3 things.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2023
Next time if you want to use MBS you will also ask for hard copy of the bank statement they sent to embassy, why do you said that is not the bank statement you asked your bank to use they used? Don't you fill the form before initiate that? You need to specify the the type of the bank of you have more than one account with the bank.

Note: only your bank can help you retrieve the statement they sent to embassy.

matataehi:
Good day all. happy Sunday, I was denied student visa to study in Canada. am planning to reapply again. I want to ask if there is a way I can retrieve my statement of account I first summited. some thing tells me it was not the account I asked my bank to use that they used, I run a current and savings account with first bank. pls guys your assistance is needed. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by freshStarz: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2023
Queenslee:

Send them a message. They may give you a code to use before submitting your application. No harm in trying
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kinggame1: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2023
OK thank you
alakara:

state command, eleyele
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pristine664: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2023
Good morning everyone. Has anybody with former international passport (without NIN on it) get their passport stamped recently by IRCC?

That is the type of passport I submitted to VFS because it's still valid for 3 more years but this delay at IRCC office is getting worrisome.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by SQ20: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2023
Good day,

I applied again after a rejection on the 5th of July, I got BVL on thr 28th of July but no PPR.

I also checked the tracker and no details of document s there as well.

Please what do you suggest?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nik4kk: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2023
Good morning
Pls who is travelling to canada this coming month and which airline is best to pick without stops in US
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by D3j1: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2023
Hello my people,

Please my flight is on August 27th and it has not been easy getting a place to rent. Although I have started reaching out to some on kijiji and place for students but I will need to check out the place.

Please, if I could get a place or anyone I can put up with for for the time being in PETERBOROUGH, ONTARIO while I source for my own space as soon as I arrive.

Thanks so much and God bless you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by D3j1: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2023
scanice:
Greetings Everyone,
Is anyone going to Trent University, Peterborough or Durham Toronto, Ontario?

Kindly reach out please. Let's connect.

WhatsApp:08034398078
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ItzRay(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2023
Good morning guys.

Please what's the least or sufficient amount someone can have as BTA both in account and cash while traveling for Canadian Student's Visa?

Also what's the minimum amount someone can have in his bank account to submit personal account statement before applying for Canadian Student's Visa?
(Note; My elder brother is my sponsor and will be giving me his account statement).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2023
Pristine664:
Good morning everyone. Has anybody with former international passport (without NIN on it) get their passport stamped recently by IRCC?

That is the type of passport I submitted to VFS because it's still valid for 3 more years but this delay at IRCC office is getting worrisome.

Hi Pristine

There is no cause for alarm, there were some passports that are with IRCC yet to be worked on. Just be calm.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2023
You can but it is not necessary since you include it on the form, but if you feel there is more to explain, then go ahead
operobo11:

Thank you very much. Should i also include it in my SOP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2023
Queenslee:

Calm down. What intake have you applied for?
Lol.. A friend is trying to be proactive. me don get two admi.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2023
You can also state it, include your application number and just give a random reason like lack of home ties or you can leave it without any reason since it wasn't stated but ensure to include your Turkish visa application number in the box
divine128:

What about turkey I was refused Turkish study visa,what if I didn’t indicate I was refused a Turkish visa,without any reason from the embassy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2023
alakara:

The first on the list is admission.
Na so I tell am, but him see something earlier of person when start e own even before any thing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by whytey: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2023
Can someone provide a list of documents that would be required at the Point of Entry?

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by freshStarz: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2023
Chubby682:

Hello everyone. I would to like to know if anyone has gotten admission or to Sheridan college or Niagara college for January 2024 intake or any update on colleges for the 2024 intake on this forum, I have applied to these colleges since April and I haven't received any response. Thanks

Please what's the cost of attending Sheridan college and Niagara college respectively?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by freshStarz: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2023
Hi guys
Please do colleges give financial assistantship or grant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2023
Have you paid the first year tuition fee? if yes then show the last year but if not please it is safe to show the 2yrs and living expenses
Adex2442:
Guys, can someone that's going for two years pgd show statement for only 1 year school fees or must show 2 years
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2023
kindly look that up in the school website
freshStarz:

Please what's the cost of attending Sheridan college and Niagara college respectively?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kinggame1: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2023
Please is it necessary I register online before getting the police clearance certificate. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2023
How old are the kids?
ada88:
Hello Guys,
Please my sister applied for school in Canada. I'm waiting for her admission for January. She is a mom of 2. She want her 2 kids to accompany her under her student visa. Is there any implications for this. Does she need to show anything or prove anything. The 2nd option is to apply alone and do visit visa for them when she gets her visa and is in school already. What do you advise. .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2023
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment
check the link above you will find all that you need
Obafemi389:

Morning Guys I need help with how to send my passport to Abuja for stamping

What are the document to attach?
Which carrier is the best?
Address?
And fees?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2023
Yes you can pay before going or when you get there but ensure you make payment before the tuition deadline
sunkanmi2211:
I asked if I can pay my tuition fee if I get to Canada
I got PPR on Friday 28 of this month
I applied for study permit without any tuition deposit
I need ur advice cuz I need to resume this sept

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (464) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Teemom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.