Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (428524 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2023
Are you not the one that submitted your bank statement? Well request for GCMS note
matataehi:
Good day all. happy Sunday, I was denied student visa to study in Canada. am planning to reapply again. I want to ask if there is a way I can retrieve my statement of account I first summited. some thing tells me it was not the account I asked my bank to use that they used, I run a current and savings account with first bank. pls guys your assistance is needed. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Larryjam: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2023
Well from my own experience, rejection always comes immediately with BVL… so be optimistic

nnamdi346:

Thanks boss, very similar to how I drafted the responses same yesterday.

For the first, I said we underestimated the impact of staying apart as a family and had to do a reassessment of our decision...etc

For the second, because the VO wants me to demonstrate "the rationale for leaving a professional job for a menial job" in the event that I don't land a SIMILAR professional job easily, I said in my response that I am in talk with my HR for a transfer to one of our offices in Toronto, Canada (i provided evidence) and also provided email correspondences of two interviews I am having with two similar companies, one based in Toronto and the other in Vancouver as a contingency plan, in case the transfer fails. Further went ahead to say that if I eventual get an offer from any of the companies I am interviewing with, I would not be able to resume until I provide my right to work, and my HR will move things forward if I provide them with my open work permit. Then added a last line, saying while I love my job, my family is more important to me etc.

I just got a correspondence letter now. I am not sure if that is good or bad sign. What does that mean?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Larryjam: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2023
I suggest you wait! All you can do now is wait for a decision. Nothing more. It sometimes takes time to see updates on the tracker. So chill
SQ20:
Good day,

I applied again after a rejection on the 5th of July, I got BVL on thr 28th of July but no PPR.

I also checked the tracker and no details of document s there as well.

Please what do you suggest?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pristine664: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Hi Pristine

There is no cause for alarm, there were some passports that are with IRCC yet to be worked on. Just be calm.

Thank you very much. Another issue is that I've not been able to track my application on IRCC website since I submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by freshStarz: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hi guys
I overstayed 3 months in Canada, this happened 15 years ago (2007). I am considering to apply for a student visa or for a job offer, do you think I will have problems because I overstayed?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
ItzRay:
Good morning guys.

Please what's the least or sufficient amount someone can have as BTA both in account and cash while traveling for Canadian Student's Visa?

Also what's the minimum amount someone can have in his bank account to submit personal account statement before applying for Canadian Student's Visa?
(Note; My elder brother is my sponsor and will be giving me his account statement).

One step at a time get visa first before asking what amount you will use as BTA.

As for your brother being your sponsor. It depends on the cost of your tuition, the duration and the number of Dependants if any.
Also, are you working or doing business for a while? If yes, then it wouldn't be logical sensible for your brother to fully sponsor you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
SQ20:
Good day,

I applied again after a rejection on the 5th of July, I got BVL on thr 28th of July but no PPR.

Either you wait or shoot some reminder mails to them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pristine664:

Thank you very much. Another issue is that I've not been able to track my application on IRCC website since I submitted.

Are you referring to an open SP application or tracking your passport submission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by whytey: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Boss, can you help in listing out the documents needed at the POE.

Thanks

justmoveglobal:
you can contact me we will assist you with that. 08155437534 or send an email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Fall 2024 applications closed
Thank you for your interest in applying to NBCC

NA WA OOO! application don close
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
ide2012:
Fall 2024 applications closed
Thank you for your interest in applying to NBCC

NA WA OOO! application don close

You have to wait for 2025 application .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kayceeskay(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Oh, Alright thanks alot
How long does it normally take to get a response
I already waited 27 days before i got the email

angie88:
they are requesting for just one of the 3 things.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Xixteen11: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
Just a quick one.
Is it advisable to change the course I applied for after denial to a new one with a good SOP to back it up and apply again?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ijeezlux(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hello sir/ma, can I use virtual bank like Pay4me or Grey finance to pay for GIC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by angie88: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
kayceeskay:
Oh, Alright thanks alot
How long does it normally take to get a response
I already waited 27 days before i got the email

follow up with the email that sent u d msg. Basically 4days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ijeezlux(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hello sir/ma, can I use virtual bank like Pay4me or Grey finance to pay for GIC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
kc6964:

You have to wait for 2025 application .

I know... you nor gat tell me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kayceeskay(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Theyve sent it, thank alot
angie88:
follow up with the email that sent u d msg. Basically 4days

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kayceeskay(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
No, you have to open dollar account here and then do a wire transfer at the bank

ijeezlux:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MumiOlivia: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
kokolet007:
Do we have any reliable agents here that can help with admission with payment after service policy. Thanks

Yes..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ide2012: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
kayceeskay:
No, you have to open dollar account here and then do a wire transfer at the bank

Can i use my dollar account as POF ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by faithee01: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Please for those who recently recieved their stamped passport when did u get your Introduction letter from Ircc....They have sent the stamped passport to me yet no letter on my portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tenderjunkie: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
ide2012:

Of course you can
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mmaezuo: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=justmoveglobal post=124757089]I am sure you must have gotten the help you seek but if not, you are free to come to me for any help. send a email[/quite]

Please check your mail. I just dropped a message for you. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ositaisaac: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Please who is going to any of this college for 2024 fall intake.
Algonquin college
Cambrian College
Confederation college
Please do reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ositaisaac: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
They ought to send the LOI together with the Passport.
faithee01:
Please for those who recently recieved their stamped passport when did u get your Introduction letter from Ircc....They have sent the stamped passport to me yet no letter on my portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MayorJoshofNewY: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
SQ20:
Good day,

How do you track the application? What website do you use, please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MayorJoshofNewY: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
zubizareta:

Either you wait or shoot some reminder mails to them.

Please, how do you send email reminder to IRCC?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by faithee01: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ositaisaac:
They ought to send the LOI together with the Passport.

To my portal
Or with the stamped passport pls ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pristine664: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Are you referring to an open SP application or tracking your passport submission?

I mean my study permit application. I've not been able to track it since I submitted till I got my PPR and after I got my PPR .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kayceeskay(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Yes

ide2012:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ositaisaac: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
With stamped passport
Because what you ought to see in your portal is Condenment letter (don't know if I spell it well.) If you still didn't see it that is your LOI please email them.
faithee01:

To my portal
Or with the stamped passport pls ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (475) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.