Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (420733 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by olusola2bello: 12:42pm On Apr 02
Good afternoon, please I need an advice. My school resumes June 3 but as of now, I still haven't gotten the PAL to enable me apply for study visa. Is it still possible to meet up with the date or should I defer the admission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by olusola2bello: 12:44pm On Apr 02
sazjun76:
Good morning House, please do any knows anything about University of niagara falls, how is cost of living in that city, how is accommodation like? Please any advice about the school. Thank you all

I know it's a new university so not much info about hem yet. Masters is 42k CAD of which you'll pay 5k deposit before they release LOA to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bohye84: 1:15pm On Apr 02
Hello gurus in the house, please I need your input towards this question?

1. What docs are co-sponsor needed to submit?
2. Also if someone with some loan in Canada can be a co-sponsor?

Although the person has sent 13000cad to my account and also paid 5000cad first term tuition fees.

And ready to give a letter of support to show his willingness to do more once the application is approved.

Also, please I want to know for anyone that paid a deposit to know if it is added as part of available cash or only cash in bank statements?

Thanks, I intend putting my application soon and these are the grey areas that give me concern.

Thanks to all for your input in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Canfulfilment: 2:50pm On Apr 02
Please abeg, can someone answer my question. Please don’t ignore me even if the question sounds stupid lol. Please I need response.

Hi my people,

Please which is faster now, the new IRCC Portal or GCKey?

Thank you in anticipation of your quick response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 4:01pm On Apr 02
Hi All,

Please, someone should link me to "College of the North Atlantic" WhatsApp group...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 4:57pm On Apr 02
Canfulfilment:
Please abeg, can someone answer my question. Please don’t ignore me even if the question sounds stupid lol. Please I need response.

Hi my people,

No one, choose the one you are comfortable with, the only difference is the file size limit you can upload.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 5:00pm On Apr 02
olusola2bello:
Good afternoon, please I need an advice. My school resumes June 3 but as of now, I still haven't gotten the PAL to enable me apply for study visa. Is it still possible to meet up with the date or should I defer the admission?

Why hasn't your school given you PAL? June is very close, because the processing time for SP is 11 weeks, which is longer than the time you from when you eventually get the PAL. Better to defer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 5:02pm On Apr 02
Bohye84:
Hello gurus in the house, please I need your input towards this question?

1. What docs are co-sponsor needed to submit?
2. Also if someone with some loan in Canada can be a co-sponsor?

Although the person has sent 13000cad to my account and also paid 5000cad first term tuition fees.

And ready to give a letter of support to show his willingness to do more once the application is approved.

Also, please I want to know for anyone that paid a deposit to know if it is added as part of available cash or only cash in bank statements?

Thanks, I intend putting my application soon and these are the grey areas that give me concern.

Thanks to all for your input in advance

You can count deposit made as part your POF since the funds were expended for the study. Having a loan does not negate anyone's ability to serve as a sponsor. What is critical is to show the VO that the funds are available to you and the fund sources are proved.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OTSAMUEL: 5:37pm On Apr 02
As Anyone in Regina University collect PAL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chapecoense(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02
OTSAMUEL:
Same boat Here, Recently paid Tuition deposit for U of R no PAL yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 6:28pm On Apr 02
You should prepare to defer. What school?
olusola2bello:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 6:31pm On Apr 02
You can use anyone of the portals, GCkey allows for more documents
Canfulfilment:

Hi my people,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chinaza93(f): 6:54pm On Apr 02
Please who is traveling on the 1st of may to Vancouver BC wit KLM Airline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Canfulfilment: 7:56pm On Apr 02
Bobomaigida:

No one, choose the one you are comfortable with, the only difference is the file size limit you can upload.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Canfulfilment: 7:57pm On Apr 02
JMG12:
You can use anyone of the portals, GCkey allows for more documents

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kenoja(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02
Please when did you get admission and when did you pay tuition deposit?
Biddieg:
still waiting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zyzman: 8:18pm On Apr 02
Hello guys I am trying to apply for Student Visa

I got my money in crypto, How can I show POF for my application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 9:16pm On Apr 02
Zyzman:
Hello guys I am trying to apply for Student Visa

I got my money in crypto, How can I show POF for my application?

You might find it hard to convince the VO that your POF is in crypto considering the fact that virtual assets like crypto fall and rise without stability.
You can convert your crypto assets to fiat money and explain how you raised the funds with documents that will show how you traded crypto and all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bibline(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02
Good evening House.

Please I need your input on this. My wife is applying for Student Visa. We(myself, my wife and son) are looking to apply for visa at the same time. My elder sister, who happens to be resident in Canada. Want to support our application with 10,000CAD. However, she is only willing to write a letter of support, and probably show her statement of account. So here are my questions
1. Is this convincing enough?
2. If not, what do you recommend?

Thank you Gurus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Biddieg: 11:22pm On Apr 02
kenoja:
Please when did you get admission and when did you pay tuition deposit?
Dec
Same December
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ehiremen2002: 12:05am On Apr 03
She got it from the school. They sent it last week

ademma2022:
how did you get the PAL for Uregina, also pls can you link me with your friend? pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ehiremen2002: 12:06am On Apr 03
Yes
OTSAMUEL:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ehiremen2002: 12:13am On Apr 03
Below was the PAL gotten from URegina.

We are tight with timing as the school is planned to resume in May.

May is the last term she has, as the admission was given to her one year ago.

I plan to guide her in applying, as she will be getting a bankstatement from her Uncle. was wondering what the best balance that should be in the account.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by etiosa97(m): 12:24am On Apr 03
Please any one got PAL from sheridan college? I paid full tuition and still no PAL. I got PAL since March 8 from my other school in British columbia. My course begins September... Anybody looking for a room mate in Brampton? Lets link up and sort accommodation together. Email: etiosaobasohan1@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by excel1960(f): 3:18am On Apr 03
Good morning.
Please have anybody got PAL from Canadian college of technology and business Vancouver?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Arctope: 6:16am On Apr 03
Hello guys, I'm trying to book a flight from Nigeria to Toronto for my wife... Egypt air is now very expensive... what other flight is advisable that doesn't require a transit visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 6:52am On Apr 03
Arctope:
Hello guys, I'm trying to book a flight from Nigeria to Toronto for my wife... Egypt air is now very expensive... what other flight is advisable that doesn't require a transit visa

What date are you considering?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OTSAMUEL: 7:27am On Apr 03
ehiremen2002:
Yes

Please I just sent you an email, I will like to discuss with you please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OTSAMUEL: 7:30am On Apr 03
Chapecoense:

Same boat Here, Recently paid Tuition deposit for U of R no PAL yet.

Email me please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by OTSAMUEL: 7:32am On Apr 03
ehiremen2002:
Below was the PAL gotten from URegina.

We are tight with timing as the school is planned to resume in May.

May is the last term she has, as the admission was given to her one year ago.

I plan to guide her in applying, as she will be getting a bankstatement from her Uncle. was wondering what the best balance that should be in the account.

50 million should be enough for such sponsor situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (472) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.