Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (405619 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (465) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Victoryokondu: 3:14am On Mar 31
Educhopper:
I guess so too. My wife has her LOA from sask poly with 10k cad deposit paid out of 19,400. Her school is yet to send her PAL eventhough she registered for it almost a week ago now. Hopefully it would be ready by first week of April. Shalom!!!

Hello please can I connect with your wife? I'm also waiting for PAL from saskpoly. I have paid the full tuition of 19462 for Regina campus and I have also submitted the form as they requested for PAL but no show yet. I would love to connect with your wife and even be added to a saskpoly group if any.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Dodieeee: 5:18am On Mar 31
Please has anyone received PAL from Sheridan College?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Futuristic100: 6:04am On Mar 31
Please who also got admission to Crandall University and for September but was forced to defer to January 2025 because the school has reached its capacity for September 2024 intake.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Educhopper(m): 8:13am On Mar 31
Sure. How do I connect you?
Victoryokondu:

Hello please can I connect with your wife? I'm also waiting for PAL from saskpoly. I have paid the full tuition of 19462 for Regina campus and I have also submitted the form as they requested for PAL but no show yet. I would love to connect with your wife and even be added to a saskpoly group if any.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by smartola: 10:33am On Mar 31
Please house, I will be glad if I have someone to answer my question, Please

I have a gap between my Pof, I hope this won’t have any effect on my pof, between october-January my account run around 15m, from mid February to mid March, I have low balance of around 900k, den from March It increased to around 34 million. My admission is for may, which means time is no longer on my side to build the account for long again, I hope this doesn’t have any much effect if I submit my application like that, I’m a single applicant and I’m self sponsoring myself, I paid 11k out of my tuition deposit already
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ceeejaytee(f): 10:45am On Mar 31
Bayo2024:
I applied for fall semester at the university of Saskatchewan.
ceeejaytee post=129054584]Hello everyone,

Please, is there anyone here who applied to the University of Saskatchewan for Fall intake?

What department? Have you gotten your LOA?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by embee430(m): 11:51am On Mar 31
Hi guys, I just got admitted into Northeastern University, Toronto campus. I just figured it's not an eligible university for Ontario Immigration Nomination Program - International student stream but eligible for PGWP. I applied to Carleton University also, which is my first choice but still waiting for a decision. What are the chances of getting into CU, and anyone studied at NU?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Muslimity(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31
JMG12:
You can go ahead with your submission but if you have the means to pay your tuition you can as well do that, it will also reduce the financial burden

Thanks brotherly. I'm grateful.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Muslimity(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31
technix:
Yes, you can submit your visa application with this type of conditional offer.

It's not compulsory to pay tuition deposit in this case. But paying can facilitate a positive visa outcome.

Thanks for your advice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mayrhe: 1:19pm On Mar 31
Hello everyone. Please I want to find out if it's one year tuition fee that I will put at the section of the Education cost in the new ircc or is 2 years
Cause I saw online here that it's a year

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Swealy: 2:00pm On Mar 31
Hello house,

Please I need assistance on next steps after getting an admission to a university in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mb92: 3:23pm On Mar 31
I got admission into Carleton University since last year although I deferred my session. If your application meet the criteria of that particular program you applied to definitely you will get offer from them although Carleton can be competitive too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mb92: 3:25pm On Mar 31
[quote author=embee430 post=129197016]Hi guys, I just got admitted into Northeastern University, Toronto campus. I just figured it's not an eligible university for Ontario Immigration Nomination Program - International student stream but eligible for PGWP. I applied to Carleton University also, which is my first choice but still waiting for a decision. What are the chances of getting into CU, and anyone studied at NU?[ I got admission into Carleton University since last year although I deferred my session. If your application meet the criteria of that particular program you applied to definitely you will get offer from them although Carleton can be competitive too
]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Paulink(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31
I'm grateful.

harmonyedu:
You will need a USD Card to make the payment as your naira card won't work.

If you have a dorm account, fund it and pay from there.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 5:51pm On Mar 31
Hi All,

Please, someone should link me to "College of the North Atlantic" WhatsApp group...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Victoryokondu: 6:11pm On Mar 31
Educhopper:
Sure. How do I connect you?
this is my number +234 708 961 435. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ibcircuit: 6:22pm On Mar 31
Please who have got PAL from Conestoga ?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by laura29: 7:17pm On Mar 31
Who is going to Georgian college , Barrie , Ontario. please let’s connect?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zino89: 9:29pm On Mar 31
Good evening I got a mail from ircc that they need something from me to continue processing my application, tracker says we received your the information you sent us. Then I saw medical completed.. I have not done medical please what does this mean
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ibcircuit: 9:47pm On Mar 31
Chezonye:
Please is it true that Canada colleges don't do masters programs?

Yes. They don't do masters program . You can only get college graduate certificate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ehiremen2002: 3:38am On Apr 01
I have my friend got his PAL from University of Regina last week. But the admssion is for resumption on first week of May.If we put in the application this week, can we make it before then.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ademma2022: 6:13am On Apr 01
how did you get the PAL for Uregina, also pls can you link me with your friend? pls
ehiremen2002:
I have my friend got his PAL from University of Regina last week. But the admssion is for resumption on first week of May.If we put in the application this week, can we make it before then.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Educhopper(m): 7:34am On Apr 01
Cool.
Victoryokondu:
this is my number +234 708 961 435. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 7:39am On Apr 01
quadtunji:
Hi All,

Please, someone should link me to "College of the North Atlantic" WhatsApp group...

Hi All,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Biddieg: 10:08am On Apr 01
ibcircuit:
Please who have got PAL from Conestoga ?
still waiting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Atturu: 10:33am On Apr 01
MatrixReloaded:

International.ocas.ca

They will help u to succeed in any dream college.
Hello boss, I've applied for over 2 weeks now, I never hear anything

How long do it take before one will get a feedback?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 10:37am On Apr 01
Zino89:
Good evening I got a mail from ircc that they need something from me to continue processing my application, tracker says we received your the information you sent us. Then I saw medical completed.. I have not done medical please what does this mean

Have you checked your application portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zino89: 11:26am On Apr 01
Bobomaigida:

Have you checked your application portal?

I just checked now it’s Procidural fairness letter …I did POF they said i should get back to them by 7 days I don’t know what to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:32am On Apr 01
You need to print from the date where there is a huge amount as opening balance and explain all lump sum with documents to back it up.
smartola:
Please house, I will be glad if I have someone to answer my question, Please

I have a gap between my Pof, I hope this won’t have any effect on my pof, between october-January my account run around 15m, from mid February to mid March, I have low balance of around 900k, den from March It increased to around 34 million. My admission is for may, which means time is no longer on my side to build the account for long again, I hope this doesn’t have any much effect if I submit my application like that, I’m a single applicant and I’m self sponsoring myself, I paid 11k out of my tuition deposit already
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:34am On Apr 01
The University of Regina LOA is usually open for 3 terms, so if you didn't meet up in May, you can join in Sept but still contact the school.
ehiremen2002:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:36am On Apr 01
PFL about fraudulent SOA? How did you get the SOA?
Zino89:

I just checked now it’s Procidural fairness letter …I did POF they said i should get back to them by 7 days I don’t know what to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Zino89: 11:41am On Apr 01
JMG12:
PFL about fraudulent SOA? How did you get the SOA?

Someone did it for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (465) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Chibzzy789 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.